Are Christians hypocrites?

I can call myself the Queen of England, but that ain't getting me past the guards at Buckingham Palace, now is it? The Bible doesn't say, "By your label are ye known." It says, "By your fruits are ye known." In other words, if it doesn't act like a Christian, it probably isn't, no matter how big the "Christian!" sign is that its wearing.

Couldn't you say the same can be applied to Muslim terrorists?

Suicide bombers and Militants call themselves Muslim

But peaceful Muslims reject them and say they are not inside the fold of Islam for killing innocent people.

So wouldn't it be hypocritical to call a suicide bomber a "Muslim Extremist" and not call an Abortion-Clinic bomber a "Christian extremists"?

Here's the thing. When you look at the "fruits", you also have to look at the tree bearing them.

Christianity does not espouse violence and hatred as a tenet of its faith. Yes, some people who call themselves Christians do, and it is the contradiction between the actual teachings of Christianity and their behavior that tells you they are either not really Christians, or really bad at it.

So are Islamofascists contradicting the actual, literal teachings of their faith, or not? Are we talking about an apple tree bearing peaches, or the apples you would expect? You tell me.

As a former Muslim who has read both the Qu'ran and Hadith I can honestly tell you that Islam rejects all forms of violence that leads to the death of innocent people, Muslim or not.

The Qu'ran rejects the killing of innocent people and rejects forcing them to convert to your faith.

Most of these Militants ( and Islamic haters ) are politically motivated and possess little knowledge over Islam, and are brainwashed by out-of-context hadiths.

If that is true (that Muslims respect life), then why the fuck does your religion allow the Taliban to speak for you?

Not only that, but can you explain "honor killings" as well?

If that is true (that Muslims respect life), then why the fuck does your religion allow the Taliban to speak for you?

Not only that, but can you explain "honor killings" as well?

1. My former religion does not allow the Taliban to speak for them. Tens of millions of Muslims around the world have protested the Taliban and countless Imans and Mullahs have rejected their ideas.

2. Honor Killings - purely cultural. Nothing religious whatsoever.

Then why do they justify honor killings as "Sharia Law"?

Face it......islam is a fucked up religion that worships nothing but death, which is to say it goes against life, which makes it evil.

Evil means it is demonic, and I personally believe that Allah (may his name forever be a curse......ptooie), is a demonic force rather than God.

Remember........Yeshua (Jesus) said the one that follows Me is a false prophet.

500 years later? mohammed.

Then why do they justify honor killings as "Sharia Law"?

Source? And if you are reffering to Saudi Arbia - they are not a perfect example of what Sharia law is supposed to be. they took it to the extreme.

Face it......islam is a fucked up religion that worships nothing but death, which is to say it goes against life, which makes it evil.

Face what? Your ignorance? Sorry. your wrong. But if it makes you feel any better to believe something that is untrue - I won't burst your bubble.

Remember........Yeshua (Jesus) said the one that follows Me is a false prophet.

I'm not Christian so that doesn't mean shit to me.

Ok then let's rewind to where you told me that my religion disallowed me to use a computer and work forward from there. Where's your proof? I'll accept any version of the Holy Bible from KJV though modern times. I'm disallowing the Great Bible, the Bishops Bible, and the Geneva Bible because the full text of each is not easy to find. (Though I recommend the Geneva Bible to anyone that really enjoys the KJV)

As soon as we get this behind us we can look at whatever silly mistake I made.

Amanda trying to talk Christianity teachings to a non-Christian is not possible. They view things from a worldly perspective and will never understand it from a God/Christian perspective. They hate the moral compass the Bible provides as it gets in the way of them "doing their thing" or there being no "absolute truths". They want to live exactly as they see fit and have others do the same. The problem with that is some people like to rob, some like to steal and some even kill. How does their logic of letting everyone live as they desire fit into that...it doesn't.
I stopped trying to discuss religion on message boards as many (not all) are just hate filled, anti-religious people that enjoy bashing Christian beliefs. I am completely at peace with my beliefs and am eager to share is asked. What I am not eager to do is get into a discussion with those that simply have a world view of life.

Dude, Jesus entire ministry was to "non Christians"

Matthew 9:11 *And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Teacher with the publicans and sinners?
12 *But when he heard it, he said, They that are whole have no need of a physician, but they that are sick.
13 *But go ye and learn what this meaneth, I desire mercy, and not sacrifice, for I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.

I realize that. I also realize I am not Jesus and this is not the platform. I am saying that in my experience a message board is not the place to share Christ. People use their "Keyboard Courage" to say nasty, hate filled things that they just would not say to someone face to face. Want proof, read the hate and anger in most threads about Christianity Its really hard to witness when you are separated by a computer.

Are christians hypocrites? Of course.

Why would anyone think they would be any different from anyone else?

We aren't perfect, just forgiven.

Forum List

Back