Are central banks (BOJ, EU and USA) setting up the biggest crash ever?

At the same time the remaining 97% of us (WHO HAVE JOBS) - have suffered through an average 5% LOSS in income.

You have a link for this stat?
Trying to find it......
US Household Income | Department of Numbers

Median Income 2009....... $55,415....median 2014 $53657.... - 3.1%, but that includes the earnings increase of the upper 7%.
I'll find it.

Thanks for the link.

You shouldn't confuse average with median.
Everyone above the median could double their income and the median would remain unchanged.
It's not a very useful stat.

Here is a better link...this is 2013, the data I spoke of was 2015.
As of 2013...for those 4 years the income of the top 7% rose 28%
Meanwhile the remaining 93% fell dropped by 4%.
A Rise in Wealth for the Wealthy; Declines for the Lower 93%

This is Pew research, so not some flunky blog. This is real stuff.
Barrack Obama has consistently exercised the greatest use of trickle down economics in U.S. history. Reagan is a mere blip on the radar in his use of trickle down - yet the Democrats and the media are so far up his ass they do not even know it.
And Hillary Clinton has every Goddamn intention to continue the transfer of both ownership of property and wealth to an elite few....and it will be Democrats -NOT- Republicans that will vote her in to do so.

Thanks again, but your claim was income and this link was wealth.
And the data was only 2009-2011.
Housing values and stocks have increased since 2011.
That helps the bottom 93%, but the top 7% more.

I am honestly trying to find it, it was an article I read, with data that was earnings and not overall wealth.
I will find it...Google is awesome...but it is also mind-numbingly large. :)

That Hillary is the candidate of the top 0.0001% is not a closely guarded secret. Nor is the hiding of unfavorable data by the bureaucracy.

Forum List

Back