are cats psycic, or do they have really good hearing

Sep 12, 2008
Cat was asleep in the back room when I went in to my myself a sandwich. I put the tuna can on the counter and suddenly she is right there next to my left foot explaining her impatience at the fact I have not given her the juice from the can yet.

She is on the far side of a thick wall and there are 4 90* turns between here and there. Did she hear me open the cupboard? I do all the time for the peanut butter and the rice a roni and she never stirs. How did she know I was going for the tuna fish? How did she know I was even opening the cupboard?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y"]the live among us![/ame]

Cats are just stupid. They get a lot of stuff on pure old luck... Most likely your cat just happened to be going into the kitchen and found the tuna. If they were smart, they would be dragging the tuna out of the cabinet insisting on you opening it.

Cats can hear the sound of a can opening for about 1/4 mile.

But they cannot hear the word NO yelled from 3 feet.

Cats are just stupid. They get a lot of stuff on pure old luck... Most likely your cat just happened to be going into the kitchen and found the tuna. If they were smart, they would be dragging the tuna out of the cabinet insisting on you opening it.

No, she was sound asleep in another room one moment, and before the sound of the tuna counter has ceased to reverberate, she was right there. It is like she teleported.

That's what my cat does. She can also open doors with the right type of door knob. If it's a regular door knob, she puts her paws around it and meows at the closet mammal with an opposable thumb.

Cat was asleep in the back room when I went in to my myself a sandwich. I put the tuna can on the counter and suddenly she is right there next to my left foot explaining her impatience at the fact I have not given her the juice from the can yet.

She is on the far side of a thick wall and there are 4 90* turns between here and there. Did she hear me open the cupboard? I do all the time for the peanut butter and the rice a roni and she never stirs. How did she know I was going for the tuna fish? How did she know I was even opening the cupboard?

the live among us!

They have better hearing than dogs, If you ever wonder why they jump so easily, it has much to do with their sensitive hearing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back