Are Catholics Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again - WHERE THE HELL did I say you weren't a catholic or were a catholic? Are you NOT reading this thread? I swear to all that is holy I honestly believe you are reading the newspaper, and replying back in gibberish just to mess with us. There's NOTHING in this thread by ME or Kath which indicates:

1) whether or not YOU are catholic
2) ANYTHING about honesty and/or policy

Agreed. Or that one must post pics to have cred. Arch has lost the thread, once again.

Seriously though, my guess is the last thing Arch wants to be credited with is being 'Catholic', oh horrors!

I'm so sorry if I offended you and Darin on your take of what is right and correct....

You need to apologize to Kagom - because it was He who you likely offended. I'm not offended mostly because I have NO F'ING CLUE what the hell you're talking about in 90% of your posts.

I believe in God as the final arbitrator of what is right and wrong....

Good.

and for you Darin...ya really have issues which have not been addressed in here...care to meet up at the 'Bucket' for a one on one debate...or do you just like to stay in the shadow and talk pure BS...(apologenic BS)...:rolleyes:

I have issues? Are you mentally retarded walt? If you are, PLEASE just tell me, even via PM, so I can find grace for your mindless dribble. You post some BS on here accousing somebody of being molested - and you did it very crass and out of line, yet I'm the one with issues?

Scratch that - I'll already have to find grace for you; I hope Kagom finds grace for you too.

I'm so sorry if I offended you and Darin on your take of what is right and correct....I believe in God as the final arbitrator of what is right and wrong....and sorry kathy no ride on the Harley for you...Missy! and for you Darin...ya really have issues which have not been addressed in here...care to meet up at the 'Bucket' for a one on one debate...or do you just like to stay in the shadow and talk pure BS...(apologenic BS)...:rolleyes:

Hahahahaahahahahohohohohhehehehe. :rolleyes:

n'uff said. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
Just asked the question ...as he and Darin and Kathy got mighty defensive over this question!...as I have said come up to the 'Bucket" and we can discuss the issue one on one...until then I will assume y'all are full of shit..Pale posted pics of he and me...and I have not seen any of you or Kathy...even Darin and Bonnie have their pics posted...to back up who and what they really are...even though I would take on DMP one on one anyday...even in my Golden years...I know... what it is I have done in my past...pics are worth a thousand words...Kathy et AL!

You didn't ASK - you accused. You seriously think I would drive to Nevada to 'discuss the issue' with you? And dude - you walk a thin line calling Nienna 'full of shit'.

And what the HELL does me posting a pic have to do with 'backing up who I am' and you 'taking me on'.

Are you somehow challenging me to a fight, Walt? LMAO! Meet me by the back rack after school!

O'Doyle RULES!

You need to apologize to Kagom - because it was He who you likely offended. I'm not offended mostly because I have NO F'ING CLUE what the hell you're talking about in 90% of your posts.

ya already negg'd me...come on up to VC and we will discuss this man on man...minus the neg power...grow up...this is a message board...Bring Kathy to defend ya if necessary!...lol: and no I won't pm ya about this issue with Kag...he o:tongue1: r she is your love not mine!

Having read through the arch posts numerous times now, I think I get it. Unless we come to the bar he met Pale at and obviously got a 'high' at, we have no cred. Ok, right. Arch nailed us. :rolleyes: Then again, if we post pics, he might relent somewhat.

As I said, I'm 4'1, 550 lbs, don't want to break the lens.

You didn't ASK - you accused. You seriously think I would drive to Nevada to 'discuss the issue' with you? And dude - you walk a thin line calling Nienna 'full of shit'.

And what the HELL does me posting a pic have to do with 'backing up who I am' and you 'taking me on'.

Are you somehow challenging me to a fight, Walt? LMAO! Meet me by the back rack after school!

O'Doyle RULES!

Oh. Don't you go draggin O'Doyle into this. :laugh:

ya already negg'd me...come on up to VC and we will discuss this man on man...minus the neg power...grow up...this is a message board...Bring Kathy to defend ya if necessary!...lol: and no I won't pm ya about this issue with Kag...he oir she is your love not mine!

Stop flaming, I didn't neg you, though I should.

O'Doyle RULES!

Nice try...but me and Nienna and her hubby are cool...bite me!:cool:

ya already negg'd me...come on up to VC and we will discuss this man on man...minus the neg power...grow up...this is a message board...Bring Kathy to defend ya if necessary!...lol: and no I won't pm ya about this issue with Kag...he oir she is your love not mine!

You get neg repped because you're a jerk to people. :)

You REALLY, seriously are challenging us to a fight? LMAO :) Dude - what are you 12?

Nice try...but me and Nienna and her hubby are cool...bite me!:cool:

Then why did you call her full of shit?

Archie... I don't think he was confessing to being molested; he was just wondering how others viewed Catholics as a group. :(
...as I have said come up to the 'Bucket" and we can discuss the issue one on one...until then I will assume y'all are full of shit..

That means you think Nienna is full of shit. That's not cool. She's the sweetest person I think i've ever met.

God. I seriously post something legit in this thread and look at what happens. I asked something that some people have differing views on and I get this bogus bullshit? I'm sorry, but this is far deviated from what it was supposed to be about.

dmp and Kath: Thanks for backing me up in this thread. You have my deepest gratitude.

arch: You may be up in years, but your attitude is still like a little child's. It'd be redundant for me to say "grow up" because of my age, so I'll refrain this time. And challenging people over the internet? Weak. That's really, really, REALLY weak.

Nienna: Thanks for staying on topic as best as you have.

Good ending - why don't you try again? Try asking again and see if people can stay close to on-topic; without turning EVERY thread into a gay-thread...

**Deep breath**

As a Catholic, since our beliefs are that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, willingly of the Virgin Mary, through the auspices of God the Father, we are Christians.

Christ was born, lived, suffered, died, and rose again, for the benefit of us all. He is and was and always was, will be God. As are the Father and Holy Spirit/Ghost.

Is or was Mary, god? No. Do we believe the Pope is infallible, always? No. Do we believe icons in Church are to be venerated? No.

Good job K!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back