Are Catholics Christian?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not attack your denomination...I only responded to 'Kag' saying he was a Catholic apologist...I am not a 'practicing' Catholic anymore than you are a practicing whatever...I believe in God and that is the 'Bottom Line'...have a nice night ...you my friend(used loosley) are the fraud...not me!

Where the hell are you getting 'my demonination' from? My denomination has NEVER came up in this thread, so what makes you think I am saying you 'attacked it'???

How the HELL am I a fraud? Of what? Of defending somebody against YOU and your INSANE comments?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! if somebody has an Archanglish - English Translator, PLEASE let me know where to find it!

No - he's not attacking your opinion, he's attacking you accusing him of being molested by a priest in a way which had NOTHING to do with the topic he posed. Again Walt, you are way out of line.

Thank you Darin. I know you do not approve of Kagom's professed lifestyle, nor do I or 'the Church', yet the Church will reserve judgement to God. As for anyone that thinks they can stand in judgement of any sinner, good luck to you. Whether you are condemning to hell, which I for one say you have no power to do, or are saying that God says, 'whatever', you have no standing. It's God's place to judge, not yours or mine. God, not you or me, can see to man's soul.

I did not attack your denomination...I only responded to 'Kag' saying he was a Catholic apologist...I am not a 'practicing' Catholic anymore than you are a practicing whatever...I believe in God and that is the 'Bottom Line'...have a nice night ...you my friend(used loosley) are the fraud...not me!
You did no such thing. You made up a bunch of b-s in which you said I was probably molested by a priest. Come on, don't act like you didn't.

You did no such thing. You made up a bunch of b-s in which you said I was probably molested by a priest. Come on, don't act like you didn't.

I asked you a question ...and you said you weren't...this is between you and God not me...so Kathy and Darin...I say this to you...what gives you the right to question my question? Other than ego!:piss2:

Thank you Darin. I know you do not approve of Kagom's professed lifestyle, nor do I or 'the Church', yet the Church will reserve judgement to God. As for anyone that thinks they can stand in judgement of any sinner, good luck to you. Whether you are condemning to hell, which I for one say you have no power to do, or are saying that God says, 'whatever', you have no standing. It's God's place to judge, not yours or mine. God, not you or me, can see to man's soul.

The church does not have the right...only God will have the 'Final' judgement...you also are a fraud...imho!

Has anybody answered whether or not Catholics are Christians?

Kathy and Darin made it very clear to me along with Kag that I am not..hey what can I say... honesty is sometimes not always the best policy...at least not according to Kathy and DMP...Denomination and school teachers have the market cornered...don't ya know?:laugh:

Has anybody answered whether or not Catholics are Christians?

OMG, only Arch has replied for the non-Catholics. I'm Catholic and say we are Christians. My definition of Christian: A belief that Jesus is the Christ, and God. He died and was risen for the redemption of man.

**Deep breath**

As a Catholic, since our beliefs are that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, willingly of the Virgin Mary, through the auspices of God the Father, we are Christians.

Christ was born, lived, suffered, died, and rose again, for the benefit of us all. He is and was and always was, will be God. As are the Father and Holy Spirit/Ghost.

Is or was Mary, god? No. Do we believe the Pope is infallible, always? No. Do we believe icons in Church are to be venerated? No.

What she said. :)

and here is the truth in the pudding(a metaphor)..and now ya are saying that because you may or may not have been molested by a priest....all of what you were taught as a Catholic is a fraud...let me set you straight....yes some of those who were ordained in Cathalosism betrayed the teaching as in all religious beliefs....I have cousins who said they were abused and mislead by some pervs within the church....does this mean all were pervs....NO!..Get a grip and move on with your life..it was not you... nor the doctrines of the churches fault...just the pervs who abused their authority....this happens in all denominations...don't accept the guilt but move on and correct the problem!

Archie... I don't think he was confessing to being molested; he was just wondering how others viewed Catholics as a group. :(

Kathianne has so far. I've said I believed they are. archangel's been spewing bullshit.

I'm so sorry if I offended you and Darin on your take of what is right and correct....I believe in God as the final arbitrator of what is right and wrong....and sorry kathy no ride on the Harley for you...Missy! and for you Darin...ya really have issues which have not been addressed in here...care to meet up at the 'Bucket' for a one on one debate...or do you just like to stay in the shadow and talk pure BS...(apologenic BS)...:rolleyes:

Archie... I don't think he was confessing to being molested; he was just wondering how others viewed Catholics as a group. :(

Just asked the question ...as he and Darin and Kathy got mighty defensive over this question!...as I have said come up to the 'Bucket" and we can discuss the issue one on one...until then I will assume y'all are full of shit..Pale posted pics of he and me...and I have not seen any of you or Kathy...even Darin and Bonnie have their pics posted...to back up who and what they really are...even though I would take on DMP one on one anyday...even in my Golden years...I know... what it is I have done in my past...pics are worth a thousand words...Kathy et AL!

Just asked the question ...as he and Darin and Kathy got mighty defensive over this question!...as I have said come up to the 'Bucket" and we can discuss the issue one on one...until then I will assume y'all are full of shit..Pale posted pics of he and me...and I have not seen any of you or Kathy...even Darin and Bonnie have their pics posted...to back up who and what they really are...even though I would take on DMP one on one anyday...even in my Golden years...I know... what it is I have done in my past...pics are worth a thousand words...Kathy et AL!

I was just talking to my husband about this last night... that VC sounds like an interesting place to visit. We might take you up on this offer some day! :)

:confused: the pics of ourselves means what? I'm 4'1" 520lbs. so what? What do the pics of you or Pale have to do with jackshit?

Now, are Catholics, christians?

I was just talking to my husband about this last night... that VC sounds like an interesting place to visit. We might take you up on this offer some day! :)

just tell your Hubby not to smack me if I google ya...I do respect marriage...but I will buy both of ya a beer or two...and I am sure Pale will too!

Kathy and Darin made it very clear to me along with Kag that I am not..hey what can I say... honesty is sometimes not always the best policy...at least not according to Kathy and DMP...Denomination and school teachers have the market cornered...don't ya know?:laugh:

Again - WHERE THE HELL did I say you weren't a catholic or were a catholic? Are you NOT reading this thread? I swear to all that is holy I honestly believe you are reading the newspaper, and replying back in gibberish just to mess with us. There's NOTHING in this thread by ME or Kath which indicates:

1) whether or not YOU are catholic
2) ANYTHING about honesty and/or policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back