Are Catholics and Muslims HEATHEN according to JESUS?

Was it wrong for Jesus to condemn everyone who did not follow him?

• Yes, in which case Christianity and Islam are wrong to exist and can rightfully judge one another an

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, in which case the Catholic Church among all the others that exist, in addition to Islam are both

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by NewGuy
He and others BOTH claimed He was God in the flesh.

There is no room to believe Him just a man. Either He is God in the flesh, or the entire Bible falls on its face as the Old Testament prophecises Him and the New re-enforces Him.

never said he was or wasn't-----easy NG.

Originally posted by dilloduck
never said he was or wasn't-----easy NG.

I am not looking for a debate.....:cool:

I was merely trying to clarify the ties that are made with Jesus.

Many people will like His teachings and consider Him a teacher, philosopher, or "good man". The problem is that the Bible does not allow us to make that distinction.

It would claim He is God in the flesh. -So either that claim is right or He is a liar and deciever of the worst kind.

We are in a position then of the discussion such as AJ and I keep having.

-That's all, just trying to clarify what Jesus is referred to as and noting that we are not able to logically call Him anything but a liar or God.

Originally posted by dilloduck
I think a teacher would be a great form for God to take in the flesh-----you take offense to easily.

I am not offended by your post.

-Nor am I denying He TAUGHT as a teacher.

The Bible claims He was God in the flesh, as He claimed as well.

He is only one of two things:

God in the flesh, or a liar and deciever.

Which one are you calling Him?

:rolleyes: Nice work there, AJ. In a court of law, 3rd party opinion is considered heresay. Heresay is not evidence nor is it reliable. One person referring to another's opinionated statements on a topic then quoted by you represents nothing but a 3rd party editorial. Considering you lie again by saying you only consider evidence to be historical fact, and you quote chains of editorials as proof of your position, we have nothing but to draw conclusions that:

So now you think we are in a court of law with all the rules of the American justice system. What a trip you are.....

1. As a doctor you don't even know how to logically conclude anything. 2. You lie so much you don't know how to tell the truth. 3. You have no argument you can prove so you use deception, lies, and insults. All 3 are proven everywhere and the only thing missing from this post specifically is number 3.

Evangelist Oats your opinions on logic and proof are very similar to Jim and Tammy Faye Baker. If you just believe and send in your seed money, then you will get back US greenbacks for your faith. In your case it is a free ride on the salvation train and free from all the sins you have and will commit.

I have pointed out so many inconsistencies in your fragile spider web of perceived trust that you are unable to refute even one point with any credibility.

BTW. There was no world wide DEARTH (famine) during Claudius Ceasar's short reign. You haven't given any proof except a vague NT Paulian letter of reference to a world wide famine during the time in dispute.

You are so intent on a black and white answer that you failed to see the Dill did not contradict the NT.

Christ was said to be a teacher in the Synagogue of the Rabbis. In the Hebrew language, a Rabbi is the same word for teacher.

Was not Christ referred to as Rabbi in the NT?

I am not looking for a debate.....:cool: I was merely trying to clarify the ties that are made with Jesus. Many people will like His teachings and consider Him a teacher, philosopher, or "good man". The problem is that the Bible does not allow us to make that distinction. It would claim He is God in the flesh. -So either that claim is right or He is a liar and deciever of the worst kind.
We are in a position then of the discussion such as AJ and I keep having. -That's all, just trying to clarify what Jesus is referred to as and noting that we are not able to logically call Him anything but a liar or God.

Question:

Jeff do you consider the risen Jesus to have ascended in the flesh or just as a spirit filled ghost?

Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back