Are Catholics and Muslims HEATHEN according to JESUS?

Was it wrong for Jesus to condemn everyone who did not follow him?

• Yes, in which case Christianity and Islam are wrong to exist and can rightfully judge one another an

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No, in which case the Catholic Church among all the others that exist, in addition to Islam are both

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by josephignatius
They both believe in one God, and that God can only be the same God, but they call Him different names. Jesus said that God is Love, and so he described what the meaning of pure love is in terms of a way of life. He described how one could serve God to perfection, by becoming like him. He said over and over, that unless one did not do EVERYTHING he said, one could not even associat themself with him. So how could Mohummed, hundreds of years later, preofess to be associated with him, when he disregarded precisely what it was that Jesus said? According to Jesus, Mohummed was a false prophet because he went against his word. And that nullifies the entire religion of Islam. Instead, muslims are christians, who are all Jews! But Jews refuse to acknowlede Jesus and thereby Christianity and Islam as a result. A religion in its purest form would apply throughout the universe, on the most distant star, and love seems to be the only possible self-explanitory truth there is. Surely Jesus, who lived a life of love in its purest form, is the source of God? Surely he is the most famous man who has ever existed in the human race or a reason?

Well, ya know, Jesus had long since died by the time Mohammed and Islam made their appearance, so he wasn't around to say anything about either.

And BTW, how do you know what God wants? Do you have a direct line to her? If so, the occupier of the Oval Office will want to be talking to you. You can take your meds together.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
The the monotheism of Abraham was the foundation for Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The differences are merely matters of subjective interpretation...as it is with all religions.

If you had any sense to follow the dating of such writings, you would see how rediculous and incorrect your statement is.

Add the corellation of ancient Roman and Greek in addition to Hebrew histtorical texts which collaborate Biblical accounts and Biblical prophecy, and you really look bad.

And BTW, how do you know what God wants? Do you have a direct line to her? If so, the occupier of the Oval Office will want to be talking to you. You can take your meds together.

Obviously you still take too many of yours.

We know what God wants as the historically collaborated and prophecy verified devine Biblical text provides that information.

According to those texts, God is not a "she" as you incorrectly and illogically proclaim.

Originally posted by NewGuy
Obviously you still take too many of yours.

We know what God wants as the historically collaborated and prophecy verified devine Biblical text provides that information.

According to those texts, God is not a "she" as you incorrectly and illogically proclaim.

Uh yeah...ergot poisoning and weather dusturbances... ;)

If you had any sense to follow the dating of such writings, you would see how rediculous and incorrect your statement is. Add the corellation of ancient Roman and Greek in addition to Hebrew histtorical texts which collaborate Biblical accounts and Biblical prophecy, and you really look bad.

What are you talking about? What does the correlation of any ancient historical texts have to do with authenticating an earlier religion from which Christianity and later Islam derived?

Christ was a Jew who studied the Old Testament Torah in his synagogue. Are you saying that the Gospels predated Christ?

If so give some proof?

If you had any sense to follow the dating of such writings, you would see how rediculous and incorrect your statement is.

Add the corellation of ancient Roman and Greek in addition to Hebrew histtorical texts which collaborate Biblical accounts and Biblical prophecy, and you really look bad.

How do you know how I look? Did a voice in your head tell you? I've got news for you...It's not God, it's schizophrenia.

How do you know how I look? Did a voice in your head tell you? I've got news for you...It's not God, it's schizophrenia.

Yeah.

Answer the question about the science and prophecy, then.

-And quit aiming your microwave at me.

:p:

Originally posted by ajwps
Yeah. Answer the question about the science and prophecy, then. And quit aiming your microwave at me.

NEWGUY in his real faeces.

The following actual picture of NewGuy gives everyone a chance to see a real thinker at work. Turn your speakers on and click on the site below.

http://newguy.homestead.com/Dillodick.html

Dr ************, that is slander.

Do you want to continue?

***Edited by gop_jeff. Personal inforamtion being posted by others is not acceptable.***

Dr ************, that is slander.

Do you want to continue?

My real name is my mark on this earth.

I will continue but really would like to have an honest discussion with anyone who understands evidence instead of using nothing but FAITH. You are not being asked to change your beliefs in Jesus but simply using real proof based on something present on the earth and not in the sky.

There is no way to discuss anything faith based and without accepting any proof from history.

My real name is my mark on this earth.

I will continue but really would like to have an honest discussion with anyone who understands evidence instead of using nothing but FAITH.

Liar. Been there done that, and you just insult.

You are not being asked to change your beliefs in Jesus but simply using real proof based on something present on the earth and not in the sky.

Since when does your asking justify any sort of response? You have no right to claim ANYTHING be adressed the way you desire. Initials after your "mark on this earth" mean nothing. You ask, and you deserve nothing.

In addition, you accept nothing. You just ignore liniar logical proof in favor of creating websites slandering me because you still cannot admit you are wrong.

There is no way to discuss anything faith based and without accepting any proof from history.

Gee. See all of my other threads with you.

You lie again.

Liar. Been there done that, and you just insult. Since when does your asking justify any sort of response? You have no right to claim ANYTHING be adressed the way you desire. Initials after your "mark on this earth" mean nothing. You ask, and you deserve nothing. In addition, you accept nothing. You just ignore liniar logical proof in favor of creating websites slandering me because you still cannot admit you are wrong. Gee. See all of my other threads with you. You lie again.

Dear Mr. Christ:

Re: rtwngAvngr
NewGuy

See how your faithful are displaying the love and cheek turning you asked of them. Do you have room for them in your mansions in the sky?

If you require a personal letter of reference of these two perfect Christians trying to remain true to you and your dad, I will be more than willing to post such a letter to you.

Yours Sincerely,

The Blessed Reverend Wolf
AJWPS/am

Liar. Been there done that, and you just insult. Since when does your asking justify any sort of response? You have no right to claim ANYTHING be adressed the way you desire. Initials after your "mark on this earth" mean nothing. You ask, and you deserve nothing. In addition, you accept nothing. You just ignore liniar logical proof in favor of creating websites slandering me because you still cannot admit you are wrong. Gee. See all of my other threads with you. You lie again.

Dear Mr. Christ,

See how your faithful are displaying the love and cheek turning you asked of them. Do you have room for them in your mansions in the sky?

If you require a personal letter of reference of these two perfect Christians trying to remain true to you and your dad, I will be more than willing to post such a letter to you.

Yours Sincerely,

The Blessed Reverend Wolf
AJWPS/am
[/QUOTE]

You lie again.

A Rabbi, which you are, is not a "reverend".

Do we need to keep going deeper?

You lie again.

A Rabbi, which you are, is not a "reverend".

Do we need to keep going deeper?

Dear Mary Mother of the Son of god:

Your child NewGuy is not being a very good White Christian. I suggest that you talk to him harshly and advise your son about his poor behavior against one of your select.

I suggest that you place him in pergatory for a period not to exceed 6 trillion years.

Yours in faithlessness,

The Blessed Reverend (not a Rabbi known by your son)

AJWPS/am

Well, obviously every time I am right, your insults become more harsh.

This means we are on the right track, doesn't it.

I find it funny you pray to mary.

In any case, we could show documents that you ARE a rabbi and all sorts of neat information, but you would probably still deny them and claim that you are a DIFFERENT ************. This would be just like you argue the rest of your points.

You lie when faced with facts, and pile on the insults to make yourself feel better.

BTW......How was it at Oak Cliff?

I am sure the other officers and committee members of the JPF would be proud to know you are a reverend instead of a rabbi.

Lying comes easy to you doesn't it?

***Edited by gop_jeff. Personal information given out by others is not acceptable.***

Originally posted by AJWPS

Well, obviously every time I am right, your insults become more harsh.

This means we are on the right track, doesn't it.

I find it funny you hold onto your false proof in Paul of Tarus's letters to his pals in Acts.

In any case, we could show documents that you ARE a pretenser and like Paul who also now knows and all sorts of neat information about you but you would probably still deny them and claim that you are a DIFFERENT *********. This would be just like you to argue the your beliefs that Jesus is the Christ.

You lie when faced with facts, and pile on the insults to make yourself feel better.

Lying comes easy to you doesn't it?

***edited by gop_jeff. Personal information will not be posted by others.***

http://www.askwhy.co.uk/christianity/0240Prophecies.html#Prophecy Cannot Prove Divinity

The bible itself shows that truthful prophecy can do nothing toward proving the prophet divinely inspired and a religion true. A heathen could and did succeed as well as the true disciples of the faith. The proof is found in the history of Balaam.

It seems that most all religious history is prophetic of the coming of Saviors, Messiahs, Redeemers, and virgin-born gods being from god impregnated earth women. Most mythical religions and more than a score of religious systems, have a standing prophecy that a divine deliverer would descend from heaven and relieve them from their depressed state, and ameliorate their condition. And in most cases that prophecy was believed to have been fulfilled by the birth of a being, who, as he approached the goal of moral and intellectual manhood exhibited such remarkable proof of superiority of mind as to be readily accepted as the promised Messiah just like Jesus of Nazareth.

Jeff Oaks seems to find room for a Paulian Luke letter as proof of his prophetic statement. Many earlier Hebrew religious texts have been hunted out and marked in the Christian bible, by interested believers, as prophetic of the coming and mission of Christ. But a thorough, candid, and impartial investigation will convince any reader that none of these texts have the remotest allusion to Christ, nor were they intended to have. On the contrary, most of them refer to events already past. The others are the mere wishful thinking and pent-up feelings hopefully prayerful in their anticipation of better times, but very indefinite as to the period and the agencies or means in which, or by which, the desired reformation was to be brought about. A divine man was prayed for and hopefully expected. But no such being as Jesus Christ is anticipated, or alluded to, or dreamed of, by the prophecies. And it requires the most unwarrantable distortion to make one text refer to him.

But this perversion has been wrought on many texts. Jeff has also cited one case as his single proof of a 'WORLD WIDE DEARTH when historical records of the time say a famine occurred in Jerusalem and not world wide. Then most of us also find in the prophet Isaiah's "famous prophecy" so-called, the phrase "Unto us a child is born" (Isa. ix. 6), the context clearly shows, refers to the prophet's own child, and the past tense, "is born," is an evidence the child was then born. And the title "Mighty God," found in the text, Jeff Oats say it should have been translated "the Mighty Hero," thus proving it has no reference to a god. And "the Everlasting Father" should have been rendered, according to this Christian revisionist, "the Father of the Everlasting Age." And other texts often quoted as prophecies by biased Christian writers, the doctor proves, are erroneously translated, and have no more reference to Christ than to Mahomet.

It is true the Jews cherished strong anticipations of the arrival of a man messenger amongst them; and this august personage later supposed by Christianity would be a god, or a god-man (a demi-God). Hence, such prophetic utterances as "Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness" (Isa. xxxii. i), "And all nations shall flow unto Zion" (Isa. ii. 2).

The Hindoo Buddhists long previously indulged similar anticipations with respect to the triumph of their religion. Hence, their seers prophesied that at the end of the Cali Yug period, a divine child (Avatar, or Savior) would be born, who would understand the divine writings (the Holy Scriptures) and the sciences, without the labor of learning them. "He will supremely understand all things." "He will relieve the earth of sin, and cause justice and truth to reign everywhere. And will bring the whole earth into the acceptance of the Hindoo religion." And the Hindoo prophet Bala also predicted that a divine Savior would "become incarnate in the house of Yadu, and issue forth to mortal birth from the womb of Devaci (a Holy Virgin), and relieve the oppressed earth of its load of sin and sorrow." Much more similar language may be found in their holy bible, the Vedas. One Colonel Wilford relates the advent of their Savior Chrishna occurred in exact fulfillment of prophecy found in their sacred books.

And the Chinese bible also contains a number of Messianic prophecies. In one of the five volumes a prophecy runs thus: "The Holy one, when he comes, will unite in himself all the virtues of heaven and earth. By his justice the world will be established in righteousness. He will labor and suffer much. ... and will finally offer up a sacrifice worthy of himself," i.e., worthy of a God. And a singular animal, called the Kilin (signifying the Lamb of God), was seen in the yard, with a stone in its mouth, on which was inscribed a prophecy of the event. And when the young God (Chang- ti) was born, in fulfillment of this prophecy, heavenly music, and angels and shepherds attended the scene." (See "History of China," by Martinus; also Halde's "History of China."

http://www.bibleufo.com/worldgod4.htm

Jeff also gave credence to a supposed NT prophecy of a GREAT DEARTH world wide famine when in fact there was none except in his own mind. There is an english writer, a Mr. Faber, in his "History of Idolatry," tells us that Zoroaster prophetically declared, that "A virgin should conceive and bear a son, and a star would appear blazing at midday to signalize the occurrence." "When you behold the star," said he to his followers, "follow it whithersoever it leads you. Adore the mysterious child, offering him gifts with profound humility. He is indeed the Almighty Word which created the heavens. He is indeed your Lord and everlasting King" (Faber, vol. ii. p. 92).

http://www.crystalinks.com/zmeta.html

Abulfaragius, in his "Historia Dynastarium," and Maurice, in his "Indian Skeptics Refuted," both speak of this prophecy, fulfilled, according to Mr. Higgins, by the advent of the Persian and Chaldean God Josa. And Chalcidus (of the second century), in his "Comments on the Timeas of Plato," speaks of "a star which presaged neither disease nor death, but the descent of a God amongst men, and which is attested by Chaldean astronomers, who immediately hastened to adore the new-born deity, and present him gifts."

I am thereby forced to omit, for the want of room, the notice of numerous Messianic prophecies found in the sacred writings of Egypt, Greece, Rome, Mexico, Arabia, and other countries, all of which tend to show that the same prophetic spirit pervaded all religious countries, reliable only to the extent it might have issued from an interior spiritual vision, or have been illuminated by departed spirits. And there is much evidence that these pagan prophecies were inspired, and also fulfilled, as those found in the Jewish based Christian bible, thus reducing all to a common level. The possibility of the interior vision being expanded and illuminated by spiritual beings, so as to enable the possessor to forestall the occurrence of future events, we, however, by no means deny, since we have abundant proof of it in connection with the practical history of modern spiritualism.

What a god we have in Jesus....

:rolleyes:

Nice work there, AJ.

In a court of law, 3rd party opinion is considered heresay.

Heresay is not evidence nor is it reliable.

One person referring to another's opinionated statements on a topic then quoted by you represents nothing but a 3rd party editorial.

Considering you lie again by saying you only consider evidence to be historical fact, and you quote chains of editorials as proof of your position, we have nothing but to draw conclusions that:

1. As a doctor you don't even know how to logically conclude anything.

2. You lie so much you don't know how to tell the truth.

3. You have no argument you can prove so you use deception, lies, and insults.

All 3 are proven everywhere and the only thing missing from this post specifically is number 3.

Jesus knew that his power and wisdom were to be used in helping others to realize that THIER power and wisdom were to be used in helping others. He tried to teach people this in a variety of ways in order to covince people of this truth. Some people of his time got it and others didn't. Some of those who didn't get it wrote about him. Some of those who got it also wrote about him. People pick these scriptured to death searching for what he really meant. He must be laughing. His suggestion of damnation may have simply implied that people who do not understand this truth are doomed to an empty, meaningless and unsatisfying life. Sounds like a good definition of hell to me.
IMHO

Originally posted by dilloduck
Jesus knew that his power and wisdom were to be used in helping others to realize that THIER power and wisdom were to be used in helping others. He tried to teach people this in a variety of ways in order to covince people of this truth. Some people of his time got it and others didn't. Some of those who didn't get it wrote about him. Some of those who got it also wrote about him. People pick these scriptured to death searching for what he really meant. He must be laughing. His suggestion of damnation may have simply implied that people who do not understand this truth are doomed to an empty, meaningless and unsatisfying life. Sounds like a good definition of hell to me.
IMHO

He and others BOTH claimed He was God in the flesh.

There is no room to believe Him just a man. Either He is God in the flesh, or the entire Bible falls on its face as the Old Testament prophecises Him and the New re-enforces Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back