Are blacks simply committing 'suicide by cop'?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
This has been made a very complex issue mostly because lawmakers are to worried about being politically correct and won't call it like it is. By definition this is a no-brainer.
Suicide by cop - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Someone needs to just grab their balls and say it publicly.

"Look ghetto people, stop looking for reasons to act like animals, obey the law and officers orders...AND STAY ALIVE!"
This is so simple.

Good point. You know, I've kind of been wondering if some of them are indeed doing it on purpose. Are they really so stupid that different ones put themselves in such a position regularly? Are are they doing such a 'suicide bomber' routine just to stir things up? You know, create racial tensions where there were none.

No. I don't think any of the people who refused to obey the police or "ran for it" were intending to die for 'the cause." It's just the normal "thug" thing. Try to get away with something. And that is not only blacks, Whites make poor choices as well, making them thugs.

No. I don't think any of the people who refused to obey the police or "ran for it" were intending to die for 'the cause." It's just the normal "thug" thing. Try to get away with something. And that is not only blacks, Whites make poor choices as well, making them thugs.

Nah....i'd say it's more like suicide by rampant stupidity.
Well, in some cases, I would guess you're right. And all people should be open to that state. Black or white.

You'd never think that if all you watched was the lamestream media.
According to them only blacks are shot by the police.

Don't deflect...No one cares what small percentages of people do...the majority of criminals being killed by police are black because most criminals are ignorant and most criminals are black...nothing ironic here. Sorry for the truth.

Well, in some cases, I would guess you're right. And all people should be open to that state. Black or white.

Don't deflect...No one cares what small percentages of people do...the majority of criminals being killed by police are black because most criminals are ignorant and most criminals are black...nothing ironic here. Sorry for the truth.

While there is some truth to your statement,you have to admit there is bias when reporting white vs black police shootings.

Would you provide a link that there are more blacks killed by officers than whites?

This has been made a very complex issue mostly because lawmakers are to worried about being politically correct and won't call it like it is. By definition this is a no-brainer.

"Look ghetto people, stop looking for reasons to act like animals, obey the law and officers orders...AND STAY ALIVE!"
This is so simple.

Sure looked like that guy who assumed a shooting position with his Vape was asking to get shot.

Would you provide a link that there are more blacks killed by officers than whites?

77% of this country is still white...whites will lead in most categories based on sheer numbers. The effective way to tell an accurate story is using a per capita calculation...I believe I read that blacks are 2.5-3 times more likely to be shot by police

Yeah but you stupid white people won't let black people die their glorious death. You ship them to the hospital and put them on the ventilator.

This is so simple.

Sure looked like that guy who assumed a shooting position with his Vape was asking to get shot.

Yeah, as did the guy who had his hands in the air. The audio of him "begging" to be shot has

This is so simple.

Yeah, as did the guy who had his hands in the air. The audio of him "begging" to be shot has
Which dumbshit was that?

This is so simple.

Which dumbshit was that?

Google is your friend. And it's free.

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com...n-fatal-shooting-of-unarmed-man-in-tulsa/amp/

tumblr_o0go0t4cNI1rsjdo1o1_1280.jpg

Forum List

Back