Are blacks capable of ruining a civilized society?

the majority of white women that lay with ******* are drug addict whores..:eusa_eh:

This is truth. Either that or they have serious daddy issues, or no daddy (much like the buck shes engaging in bestiality with). Shes worthless and not welcome back in the fold for she has soiled her womb and has shown her genetic stock is sub par. The negroid beast can have those women, they're garbage.

It seems more and more white women are "soiling their wombs" with that "negroid beast" man batter. You sure you don't want to save a few for yourself. Between us and the Hispanics you are running out of unsoiled white women wombs.
White women are the best looking, nobody wants any of them bald nasty ass black sows.

This is truth. Either that or they have serious daddy issues, or no daddy (much like the buck shes engaging in bestiality with). Shes worthless and not welcome back in the fold for she has soiled her womb and has shown her genetic stock is sub par. The negroid beast can have those women, they're garbage.

It seems more and more white women are "soiling their wombs" with that "negroid beast" man batter. You sure you don't want to save a few for yourself. Between us and the Hispanics you are running out of unsoiled white women wombs.
White women are the best looking, nobody wants any of them bald nasty ass black sows.

So you admit white women love that "negroid beast" man batter?

I don't want pigs either, that's why I married a black women.

if you see a human female and a ****** together it is usually because she is a whore and a drug addict!!

if you see a human female and a ****** together it is usually because she is a whore and a drug addict!!

Is that what you tell yourself to get over the rejection?

Naw, it's negroids forcing themselves on white women.

Does you wife wear a wig?

You forgot to mention that rape part, Im pretty sure there was some sort of rape involved. Yellow teeth in a canvas of dark as night purple is kinda spooky, but muh dikking, timeless, right brotha?

Every white woman that had sex with a black man was raped? Are you describing yourself?
the majority of white women that lay with ******* are drug addict whores..:eusa_eh:

When retards start typing vomit like this the thread needs to be closed.

skidmark said:
You forgot to mention that rape part, Im pretty sure there was some sort of rape involved. Yellow teeth in a canvas of dark as night purple is kinda spooky, but muh dikking, timeless, right brotha?

Every white woman that had sex with a black man was raped? Are you describing yourself?
the majority of white women that lay with blacks have at one time or another turned down white racist assholes such as myself

Cathartic honesty is refreshing. :thup:

Now this is what's is hilarious. Republicans will ask that question. There have many black civilizations. We can see their evidence today. But every time Republicans are put into power, they bring down the government or the economy. They insist it's simply "bad timing".

Most hilarious of all, the Republicans are about 90% conservative. Conservatives are Confederates. Their greatest success as a "civilization" has been in the deep south, depending on the African Americans who were their slaves. And you can bet it's a conservative Republican, in a smug voice, asking the question, " Are blacks capable of runing a civilized society?" So the answer is "Yes, they ran yours".

oh my.

Dear Mr. Sir, I am not trying to negate you, but what what you are saying does not really make any logical sense. I run a business and hire employees. They do not run my business. I do. They perform tasks at my delegation and under my guidance.

Slaves ran the society as much as my employees run my business.

While they may play a vital role- they are not doing all of the paperwork. Just the sweaty $10/hr work.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDGvG6VlPb4&feature=related"]Mob[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlLTWCT3j1I&feature=related"]Five Teens Attack Pregnant Teen And Boyfriend On Bus[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs8vDnnJ0F0"]Black 'Mobs' Attack Innocent White People[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTxTmOYR_-8"]Dunkin' Donuts mob attack[/ame]

Last edited:
Between us and the Hispanics we will give this country the makeover it deserves and the soon to be minority will be too weak to respond.
Hispanics hate *******, Hispanics drove the ******* out of Los Angeles.

You're correct latinos don't like blacks.
asians dont like blacks either ....HELL NOBODY LIKES THE BLACK BASTARDS ..........80% of all blacks are born out of wedlock !!hence the term black bastards ...:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back