Are Blacks Better Off in the United States or Sub-Saharan Africa?

Are Blacks better off today because their ancestors came here as slaves centuries ago...or would they be better of in Central Africa with violence, civil war, Ebola, famine, tropical diseases and filthy water? I don’t see what the point of the complaint is with the congressman or Robert E. Lee?
Drew Ferguson under fire for ‘racist’ Robert E. Lee book in office
You said you were a teacher ?
Wow what a stupid full of idiocy topic you just started....i hope the hate and stupidity that you display didnt effect any kids...no wonder the education system is fucked in the US.

Some sub saharan countries might not have the luxurious lives like some Americans. But they live like most. The richest of us here in the US when we want to spend vacation we go mostly to third worls countries and live the simple life, enjoy the nature, the rich culture, the history and tranquility...and most importantly the kind humans that value life.

You sir a prime example of the dumb white racist American.

I smell euro trash

how goes the soros NGO macron pan euroafrica diversity experiment
Men-brandish-machetes-3018642_thumb.jpg

the dhali lama thinks you're suicidal idiots
and hes pretty much right

Are Blacks better off today because their ancestors came here as slaves centuries ago...or would they be better of in Central Africa with violence, civil war, Ebola, famine, tropical diseases and filthy water? I don’t see what the point of the complaint is with the congressman or Robert E. Lee?
That’s as stupid as asking if it was worth it to Jews to be subjected to the Holocaust because they now have Israel.

2s0blvo.jpg

Comparing apples and artichokes again. A childish comparison at best.

That’s as stupid as asking if it was worth it to Jews to be subjected to the Holocaust because they now have Israel.

2s0blvo.jpg

Comparing apples and artichokes again. A childish comparison at best.
Thanks for reminding me you’re an idiot. Wasn’t necessary, but thanks just the same. Meanwhile, in both cases, both groups are better off today and the ancestors of both groups had to endure unimaginable horrors. In neither case was it worth it. One has to be royally fucked in the head to think it was.

Wow what a stupid full of idiocy topic you just started....i hope the hate and stupidity that you display didnt effect any kids...no wonder the education system is fucked in the US.

Some sub saharan countries might not have the luxurious lives like some Americans. But they live like most. The richest of us here in the US when we want to spend vacation we go mostly to third worls countries and live the simple life, enjoy the nature, the rich culture, the history and tranquility...and most importantly the kind humans that value life.

I smell euro trash

The moors and Africans brought civilization to European you ignorant.

Thanks for reminding me you’re an idiot. Wasn’t necessary, but thanks just the same. Meanwhile, in both cases, both groups are better off today and the ancestors of both groups had to endure unimaginable horrors. In neither case was it worth it. One has to be royally fucked in the head to think it was.

How can you seriously state that the Jews, rounded up from their own businesses, their own homes, their own farms, and well educated are the equal of natives living in Africa who have none of those things to this day?

As for your childish slurs.

name%20calling%203_zps8vhqddba-M.jpg

Yes, I understand "Shithole Tourism" is all the rage these days. Who doesn't want to live the thrills of being beheaded, contracting ebola or AIDS and drinking from river of human excrement?

How can you seriously state that the Jews, rounded up from their own businesses, their own homes, their own farms, and well educated are the equal of natives living in Africa who have none of those things to this day?

Dumbfuck, posting that proves you have mental issues. I didn’t compare the Holocaust with people living in Africa. I compared it to slavery.

I smell euro trash

BWAHHHHH the MOORS and Africans brought civilization to Europe
how so when the Romans were in north Africa before hand AND interacted them

why ya worried about them when western europe is a powder keg on the verge of collapse
ya know europe the united soft super power of the multi polar world ROFLMAO

do you think the moors did as much raping as todays thankful and peaceful invaders?

Yes, I understand "Shithole Tourism" is all the rage these days. Who doesn't want to live the thrills of being beheaded, contracting ebola or AIDS and drinking from river of human excrement?
That's like saying who wants to visit the US and ger shot. I can you never crossed your county line....explains your ignorance.

I smell euro trash

BWAHHHHH the MOORS and Africans brought civilization to Europe
how so when the Romans were in north Africa before hand AND interacted them

why ya worried about them when western europe is a powder keg on the verge of collapse
ya know europe the united soft super power of the multi polar world ROFLMAO

do you think the moors did as much raping as todays thankful and peaceful invaders?
Ask the historians who brought who from the dark ages. Sorry to break it to you but no race is superior. The moors were shocked at the state which the Europeans were living.
Thanks to them you have so many things (algebra, medecine, camera technology, medecine, geometry, surgical procedures, public baths, water system, universities and so much more.
Your color has nothing to do with how smart you are :)....if given same opportunities any color can succeed.

Dumbfuck, posting that proves you have mental issues. I didn’t compare the Holocaust with people living in Africa. I compared it to slavery.

Profanity-Th.jpg

This subject is super scary shit for the sackless among us...this is the taboo of all taboos. Anybody slightly sane with nuts has to admit that slavery in America was the best thing that ever happened to Africans.
Lefties and Blacks can’t dare ever admit that for many obvious reasons.
The facts regarding slavery are hidden, we have to believe that ALL slaves were treated like Kunta Kinte...nothing else works for the agenda.
Ask yourself this....How many modern day Blacks are moving back to their homelands to live that life and culture they missed out on, the life they preferred and were deprived of?

That's like saying who wants to visit the US and ger shot. I can you never crossed your county line....explains your ignorance.
Weird. I was born in the US but have spent 45 years in foriegn countries, and except for a few weeks of travel and some time spent in inner cities, never in shitholes.

uh boy did mama merkel tell ya that or captain euro Captain Euro | Europe's superhero!

[/quote]Your color has nothing to do with how smart you are :)....if given same opportunities any color can succeed.[/quote]

IN the united states especially BECAUSE THEIR IS NO SYSTEMIC racism .

Of course their is racism everywhere around the world but if it was systematic here you would of never had a black president Hell
you wouldn't of had a black president if he didn't get as many white votes as he did.
AND some of those whites voted for ump in 2016

im sure they're all KKK members

unlike in europe where THE brown and black population have Had extremely high unemployment rates even before this invasion .
You have generational welfare recipients in a ring around paris that have constantly complained about the racist fucking frogs and how they're kept down with NO JOBs or OPPORTUNITY
you have new migrant unemployment rates AT 80 and 90 percent
wheres their opportunity?

they come across the med looking for one thing ...A check NOT TO WORK
and the only opportunities they seem to like most is the opportunity to rape white girls and light cars on fire

oh yeah good luck when the euro disintegrates and the natives miss a few checks
in other words you can SPARE ME with your holier than thou euro trash fantasy of the US ........and the moors

I

Weird. I was born in the US but have spent 45 years in foriegn countries, and except for a few weeks of travel and some time spent in inner cities, never in shitholes.
I doub4 you traveled abroad, if you did you wouldnt be this closed minded and judgemental of other countries/cultures. You strike me more as a typical dumb founded hillbilly who sees the world through foxnews lenses.

I doub4 you traveled abroad, if you did you wouldnt be this closed minded and judgemental of other countries/cultures. You strike me more as a typical dumb founded hillbilly who sees the world through foxnews lenses.
Yeah, I put my location for you just now. Look, I don't carre if you've never been out of the hood in your shithole or not.

Asshole.

Blacks in America do not have to work as a result of WELFARE and actually get rewarded for having low IQ kids.

and most importantly the kind humans that value life.
Like those in the inner city that do drive by shootings? Or beat the shit out of "whitie" because he just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time? Before you start casting stones, you better make sure your own house is in order..dumnbass.

Profanity-Th.jpg
Posters who can’t argue their point, whine about profanity instead.

Nothing about this in ANY way excuses the horrific actions of Robert E Lee.

Forum List

Back