Are Black Women Less Attractive?

I just don't see what a survey based on people's completely subjective opinion can purport to "prove" (beyond those subjective opinions among those included in the survey.) Assuming the survey accurately reflects that, what else is it useful for? Seems pointless, to me.

Kanazawa is taking heavy flak for saying that and backing up his conclusions with evidence. people can agree or disagree but should Kanazawa be ostricized for making an informed description of reality? Summers got out of his boondoggle with most of his skin but he was fired from Harvard and will never comment on women's abilities again. Watson caved in and apologized but will go to his grave remembered for remarks that were shouted down but never rebutted by evidence.

Will freedom of speech always be trumped by racial and gender fairy tales or will scientific principals of observations and conclusions win out in the future?
I have absolutely no attraction to black women........And it has nothing to do with their looks or race......I just have no attraction.

I've seen plenty of butt ugly white women.....Seen plenty of beautiful.....Even married the MOST beautiful

I've seen plenty of butt ugly Black women......Seen plenty of beautiful

I've seen plenty of butt ugly Asian women......Seen plenty of beautiful

I've seen plenty of butt ugly hispanic women......Seen plenty of beautiful

I've seen plenty of butt ugly arab women.......Seen plenty of beautiful

Seems to me the author of the controversy was full o' shit.

Kanazawa is taking heavy flak for saying that and backing up his conclusions with evidence. people can agree or disagree but should Kanazawa be ostricized for making an informed description of reality? Summers got out of his boondoggle with most of his skin but he was fired from Harvard and will never comment on women's abilities again. Watson caved in and apologized but will go to his grave remembered for remarks that were shouted down but never rebutted by evidence.

Will freedom of speech always be trumped by racial and gender fairy tales or will scientific principals of observations and conclusions win out in the future?
I have absolutely no attraction to black women........And it has nothing to do with their looks or race......I just have no attraction.

I've seen plenty of butt ugly white women.....Seen plenty of beautiful.....Even married the MOST beautiful

I've seen plenty of butt ugly Black women......Seen plenty of beautiful

I've seen plenty of butt ugly Asian women......Seen plenty of beautiful

I've seen plenty of butt ugly hispanic women......Seen plenty of beautiful

I've seen plenty of butt ugly arab women.......Seen plenty of beautiful

Seems to me the author of the controversy was full o' shit.

actually I am more interested by the efforts to get Kanazawa fired for presenting anti-PC evidence to a question that has been asked and answered many times. black women are at the bottom of the racial totem pole of perceived beauty. I could care less about the reasons but the results are consistent despite all the claims of " there are beautiful and ugly women of all races therefore there is no difference". obviously there is a difference, otherwise the studies wouldnt come back with the conclusion that blacks were least favoured. Kanazawa is being hounded not for pointing out blacks women are uglier(done many times by many people) but for explaining it by enhanced prenatal testosterone which masculinizes their features. he also mentioned their higher BMI which means they are on average fatter than other races. his real crime is that he didnt put in the usual disclaimer that it is racist white attitudes that cause all the problems.

It's interesting not to be afraid to compare the sexual attractions of different races. I don't see why African black people are shaped the way they do and same with Middle Easterners and Asians. It has nothing to do with simply a latitude adjustment. I do know that Middle Easterners look like Europeans except darker and more physical, but still shaped like a European. :eusa_eh:

Earlier reported about an article in Psychology Today, An online psychology magazine. A Japanese writer wrote about the results of a seven year study which showed that people of various races routinely viewed black women as much less attractive than white or Asian women. His article has set off a backlash among black publications.
Now Psychology Today magazine is apologizing for running the article. An effort is being carried out to get the Japanese author fired from his job at the London School of Economics
Several other authors at Psychology Today authors denounced the article and “racism.” No real attempt was made to factually debunk the article, however. Only claims that such information should be censored.

Talking about how ugly black women are, is like talking about how stupid retarted people are.

It's mean.

Well, the Middle East. You never know. :redface:

I literally saw a young girl yesterday with black skin but shaped like a Middle Eastern. She was only about 5. She seemed very happy and healthy, reminds me of me with tan skin as a an older baby. :cool:

Spoilers: If you've been to Disney Epcot and went on the Spaceship Earth ride, you know Disney does a good job of showing the contributions to history made by mid and south Europe and ramp-ing down into the Middle East as though the only difference is more sun and more water and more physical and natural of a life.

Says she's not actually all black on this clip:

She's got green eyes, like the Afghan woman.

Point is that the whiter their features, the more likely a "black" woman is to be described as pretty, thus proving the scientist right. Lena Horne, above, is a good example. So is Vanessa Williams, the blue-eyed "black" woman.

This is a beautiful woman. She's a member of the Himba tribe. Kinky hair, big lips, wide nose, dark eyes.

It's pathetic the way you racists cling to pseudo-science in a desperate attempt to justify your hatred.

What is so wrong in your life that you need to drag other people down to feel better about yourself?

Pathetic.

Listen to yourself, dude. You're foaming at the mouth about "racism" and "psuedo-science" because I think Audrey Hepburn or Nicole Kidman is better-looking than the tribeswoman with the bone through her nose and tits dragging on the ground?

Give me a break.

Nobody here believes you're going to ring up Unga-Bunga there and ask her on a date. Nobody. You're a white Christian from the South. What you need to see the beauty in is the buxom blonde down the street who's maybe a teensy bit heavy but a real sweetheart and has a nice smile.

If having "whiter features" is a prerequisite for being considered beautiful, then Vanessa Williams should not have won the Miss America title and other beauty pageants. Her features clearly have an African influence. I am surprised some people can't see or admit that.

As a matter of fact, I think she looked more African American at the time she became Miss America. She has very full lips and her nose was noticeably wider before she had it altered to appear slimmer. I think her natural features more closely resemble that African (Himba) woman than Nicole Kidman.

images

Talking about how ugly black women are, is like talking about how stupid retarted people are.

It's mean.

Yeah, but it's like this. When you get attacked for pointing out that we're not all the same, that puts the truth in play... we gotta say the truth, in other words.

Say a fat ugly girls asks you out. You decline.

So far, so good.

But what if she demanded to know why? Or called you the jerk?

Life is filled with this.

Politeness does dictate we keep our mouths shut most of the time. But when the screws are turned, truth has to come out.

Last edited:
images

Says she's not actually all black on this clip:

Stacey Dash | Celebrity Ethnicity - What Nationality Background Ancestry Race

She's got green eyes, like the Afghan woman.

Point is that the whiter their features, the more likely a "black" woman is to be described as pretty, thus proving the scientist right. Lena Horne, above, is a good example. So is Vanessa Williams, the blue-eyed "black" woman.

This is a beautiful woman. She's a member of the Himba tribe. Kinky hair, big lips, wide nose, dark eyes.

Himba-woman-Namibia-for-web.jpg

It's pathetic the way you racists cling to pseudo-science in a desperate attempt to justify your hatred.

What is so wrong in your life that you need to drag other people down to feel better about yourself?

Pathetic.

Listen to yourself, dude. You're foaming at the mouth about "racism" and "psuedo-science" because I think Audrey Hepburn or Nicole Kidman is better-looking than the tribeswoman with the bone through her nose and tits dragging on the ground?

Give me a break.

Nobody here believes you're going to ring up Unga-Bunga there and ask her on a date. Nobody. You're a white Christian from the South. What you need to see the beauty in is the buxom blonde down the street who's maybe a teensy bit heavy but a real sweetheart and has a nice smile.

It seems like all you do is sit on your computer and spew hate about ppl who are different than you! Surely you are not like that when you are NOT on the computer! Right?

It seems like all you do is sit on your computer and spew hate about ppl who are different than you!

We live in a time when you've got two options:

1) Proclaim the complete equality, in every respect, of all races, nationalities, religions, sexes, and cultures. And sexual orientations. And that you gush with equal amounts of love for ALL of them. Always and forever.

Or...

2) You're a hater who spews hate. You're insecure about anyone who's not exactly like you. You make up for your insecurity and loserhood by spewing your hate. Which is totally irrational, by the way.

Do you think there should be a third option, casperman?

If so, how would you describe it?

I'll rank the races as far as hot women:

1- White
2- Hispanic
3- Asian
4- Arab
5- Black

Nothing like a slightly pale white chick with big boobs, little pink nipples and pouty lips. Even better? The lack of a loud, profane attitude. The likely status of "employed". And being in good hygiene.

I'll rank the races as far as hot women:

1- White
2- Hispanic
3- Asian
4- Arab
5- Black

Arab? Holy shit...you must be joking

White women are the best looking hands down. There are some hot Latinas and some OK Asians but Blacks and Arabs are normally pretty nasty

It seems like all you do is sit on your computer and spew hate about ppl who are different than you!

We live in a time when you've got two options:

1) Proclaim the complete equality, in every respect, of all races, nationalities, religions, sexes, and cultures. And sexual orientations. And that you gush with equal amounts of love for ALL of them. Always and forever.

Or...

2) You're a hater who spews hate. You're insecure about anyone who's not exactly like you. You make up for your insecurity and loserhood by spewing your hate. Which is totally irrational, by the way.

Do you think there should be a third option, casperman?

If so, how would you describe it?

I'm new here. I don't think you're a "hater." I'm kind of tired of being called a racist if I don't like Obama, or if I think Blacks are not as attractive as some other races. It's not racism if I find another race more attractive than the Black race. It doesn't mean you're a hater.

Is there a third option? Yes. Stating the facts. There are some attractive black people, but for the most part, they aren't as attractive as other races, and mostly they are overweight and loud and obnoxious.

Forum List

Back