Are Black Women Less Attractive?

Whenever they say black women are not attractive, I always think of Stacey Dash and just laugh at those idiots.

stacey-dash_14.jpg

Ya know... whether you realize it or not, you all in here with your panties in such a wad are simply giving the OP supporting evidence of everything he's said... :eusa_eh:

So there was a study that gives evidence that black women are the least attractive. There's also studies that show blacks are the least intelligent... so what? Why does that bring the RACIST screamers out? Facts are facts, whether you personally find them pleasant or not.

Whenever they say black women are not attractive, I always think of Stacey Dash and just laugh at those idiots.

stacey-dash_14.jpg

Yeah... a "black" woman with no classic negro features. Kind of telling you have to use an example of a black woman that looks caucasian to make your point.

Last edited:
Kanazawa is taking heavy flak for saying that and backing up his conclusions with evidence. people can agree or disagree but should Kanazawa be ostricized for making an informed description of reality? Summers got out of his boondoggle with most of his skin but he was fired from Harvard and will never comment on women's abilities again. Watson caved in and apologized but will go to his grave remembered for remarks that were shouted down but never rebutted by evidence.

Will freedom of speech always be trumped by racial and gender fairy tales or will scientific principals of observations and conclusions win out in the future?

I bet this really pisses you off

black-and-white-jimmie-walker-ann-coulter.jpg

black-and-white-michael_jordan-yvette_prieto.jpg

black-and-white-mike-jordan-son.jpg
If I was Black I'd probably date White women too. I wouldn't speak Ebonics and my kids wouldn't either.

stacey-dash_14.jpg

Yeah... a "black" woman with no classic negro features. She looks Caucasian.

Believe me...if a miracle happened and you actually had a chance with this woman and you took her to meet your family...she would not be considered "Caucasian" and you know it. :eusa_whistle:

By the way, look at her nose, her lips...she has "classic negro features"..and she is gorgeous. Wrap your mind around that.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQACkg5i4AY&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Study shows how children view race bias‬‏[/ame]

stacey-dash_14.jpg

Yeah... a "black" woman with no classic negro features. She looks Caucasian.

Believe me...if a miracle happened and you actually had a chance with this woman and you took her to meet your family...she would not be considered "Caucasian" and you know it.

By the way, look at her nose, her lips...she has "classic negro features"..and she is gorgeous. Wrap your mind around that.

No, she does not have classic negro features. Where's the brown eyes, the big nose, the big lips, the nappy hair, the black skin, any of that. She looks like a white girl with a tan, and you know it.

You just inadvertently supported the OP.

Last edited:
There is a big difference between a tan and being black, If people thought the sun made you black no one would go outside.

a quick trip to google scholar shows a lot of studies on beauty related to racial identity. there appears to be a lot of evidence that other racial groups tend to value white standards of beauty more than their own. just sayin'. is an article saying that black males prefer light skinned blacks more or less racist than K saying that black female BMI and testosterone induced facial features are considered less attractive?
how about asians prefering 'round' eyes?

again, I dont care much about standards of beauty but I do care that some people are hung out to dry because they say something that is publically considered politically incorrect. even when others have said the same thing with no public backlash.

There is a big difference between a tan and being black, If people thought the sun made you black no one would go outside.

I am black and everyone in my family is "tan". What you are saying is, all white women want to look like they belong in my family?

How un racist of you. :lol:

a quick trip to google scholar shows a lot of studies on beauty related to racial identity. there appears to be a lot of evidence that other racial groups tend to value white standards of beauty more than their own. just sayin'. is an article saying that black males prefer light skinned blacks more or less racist than K saying that black female BMI and testosterone induced facial features are considered less attractive?

again, I dont care much about standards of beauty but I do care that some people are hung out to dry because they say something that is publically considered politically incorrect. even when others have said the same thing with no public backlash.

I love being politically incorrect, because it pisses those who are brain washed into it's absurdity off.

I love being politically incorrect, because it pisses those who are brain washed into it's absurdity off.

me too. its more fun being the devil's advocate, especially when evidence and logic are on your side.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YORYOjzfOPA&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Rihanna Skin Bleaching Cream Is Revealed!!‬‏[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
If black women are unattractive, why is it that White womens make up compacts contain so much
Dark chocolate, and Brown, and beige make up cakes, for white women to darken their skin?
Why are whites so obsessed with tanning, and bronzing, and sun tanning salons.?
Please give me a break, the Black and the brown women are the best looking women in the entire
world. The original standard of beauty is a black. Not white.!! White skin is a mutation , a genetic defect, it not a standard for beauty.!!

Black woman's hair feels like steel wool and can only grow a few inches like fur

Kanazawa is taking heavy flak for saying that and backing up his conclusions with evidence. people can agree or disagree but should Kanazawa be ostricized for making an informed description of reality? Summers got out of his boondoggle with most of his skin but he was fired from Harvard and will never comment on women's abilities again. Watson caved in and apologized but will go to his grave remembered for remarks that were shouted down but never rebutted by evidence.

Will freedom of speech always be trumped by racial and gender fairy tales or will scientific principals of observations and conclusions win out in the future?

Beauty is entirely subjective. Entirely. To claim to be able to quantify it is ridiculous.

Of course, racists will immediately jump on the idiot's work as "proof". Normal people recognize it for the bullshit it is.

No, beauty has an undeniable element of OBJECTIVE measure. The "idiot" is a scientist with formidable credentials. I'm sure that to black males, black females are more attractive, but don't kid yourself. There's a reason why "Vogue" across the globe has covers featuring high cheekbones and light eyes. They're just nicer looking than low cheekbones and dull eyes.

It's science, dude. Don't wet your pants over it.

Forum List

Back