Are Black Women Less Attractive?

Well, the Middle East. You never know. :redface:

I literally saw a young girl yesterday with black skin but shaped like a Middle Eastern. She was only about 5. She seemed very happy and healthy, reminds me of me with tan skin as a an older baby. :cool:

Spoilers: If you've been to Disney Epcot and went on the Spaceship Earth ride, you know Disney does a good job of showing the contributions to history made by mid and south Europe and ramp-ing down into the Middle East as though the only difference is more sun and more water and more physical and natural of a life.

How the hell can someone be shaped like a Middle Easterner?

Well, the Middle East. You never know. :redface:

I literally saw a young girl yesterday with black skin but shaped like a Middle Eastern. She was only about 5. She seemed very happy and healthy, reminds me of me with tan skin as a an older baby. :cool:

Spoilers: If you've been to Disney Epcot and went on the Spaceship Earth ride, you know Disney does a good job of showing the contributions to history made by mid and south Europe and ramp-ing down into the Middle East as though the only difference is more sun and more water and more physical and natural of a life.

How the hell can someone be shaped like a Middle Easterner?

Beats me, HG; I thought those folks came in a variety of shapes, like everyone else , so I'm not sure what the intended reference is. The last Middle Eastern girl I knew (Lebanese) had a pretty nice shape, actually; but seeing as how I've seen women of other races built the same way......go figure.

I am happy this thread came up!

White men and maybe some white women on this board, would you please explain why so many white women lay in the sun to get darker (risking skin cancer), get implants to make their butts larger, and have their lips (sorry to say some look awful) injected so they are larger?

Although the black woman was the first woman, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I know that there are beautiful women of all races/colors, and there are those who we deem to be unattractive, however this idiot's article is about nothing.

I have to wonder has he taken a good, long look at his OWN WOMAM?

I ain't attracted to a negroid never have been...White women for me 100%

No problem!

Most Black women do not want to be with white men!

Unfortunately, even during slavery your 100% WHITE WOMAN has always wanted to lay with black men, and continue to do so in 2011~

African_beauty_2.jpg

Forum List

Back