Are Black Women Less Attractive?

IanC

Gold Member
Sep 22, 2009
Kanazawa is taking heavy flak for saying that and backing up his conclusions with evidence. people can agree or disagree but should Kanazawa be ostricized for making an informed description of reality? Summers got out of his boondoggle with most of his skin but he was fired from Harvard and will never comment on women's abilities again. Watson caved in and apologized but will go to his grave remembered for remarks that were shouted down but never rebutted by evidence.

Will freedom of speech always be trumped by racial and gender fairy tales or will scientific principals of observations and conclusions win out in the future?

Kanazawa is taking heavy flak for saying that and backing up his conclusions with evidence. people can agree or disagree but should Kanazawa be ostricized for making an informed description of reality? Summers got out of his boondoggle with most of his skin but he was fired from Harvard and will never comment on women's abilities again. Watson caved in and apologized but will go to his grave remembered for remarks that were shouted down but never rebutted by evidence.

Will freedom of speech always be trumped by racial and gender fairy tales or will scientific principals of observations and conclusions win out in the future?

Beauty is entirely subjective. Entirely. To claim to be able to quantify it is ridiculous.

Of course, racists will immediately jump on the idiot's work as "proof". Normal people recognize it for the bullshit it is.

I am not supporting Kanazawa's position but there is evidence to show that black females are the least favoured amongst the racial groups. K simply took the results and put forward reasons as to why it turns out that way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG7U1QsUd1g]YouTube - ‪White Doll, Black Doll. Which one is the nice doll?‬‏[/ame]

while the white doll/black doll case is interesting I think the studies of how people actually rank photos according to attractiveness, or results of dating services, etc are more appropriate.

The scientist's announcement of this highly dubious and insignificant data seems entirely gratuitous, since it has no real world implications for public policy or the way people should behave. The guy should not be penalized for expressing his ideas, but I can say that I would have less respect for any scientist like Watson who is outspoken on the issue of racial IQ and who publicized a study like this.

I am not supporting Kanazawa's position but there is evidence to show that black females are the least favoured amongst the racial groups. K simply took the results and put forward reasons as to why it turns out that way.

Like I said: Racists will immediately jump on the idiot's work as "proof". Normal people recognize it for the bullshit it is.

Like I said: Racists will immediately jump on the idiot's work as "proof". Normal people recognize it for the bullshit it is.

scientists and intellectuals publish papers on trivial subjects all the time. I could care less who find what attractive. I just find it counter productive to shout down and ostracize anyone who mentions race in a way that detracts from the equalitarian fairy tale of racial or gender equality in all ways and at all times. the problem with believing one big lie is all the little lies that are necessary to keep everything from unravelling

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
while the white doll/black doll case is interesting I think the studies of how people actually rank photos according to attractiveness, or results of dating services, etc are more appropriate.
Children are more honest

I hate threads like this.

"Everybody's beautiful, in their own way." - Ray Stevens

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a45z_HG3WU]YouTube - ‪Ray Stevens - Everything Is Beautiful‬‏[/ame]

I bet this really pisses you off

black-and-white-jimmie-walker-ann-coulter.jpg

black-and-white-michael_jordan-yvette_prieto.jpg

black-and-white-mike-jordan-son.jpg

Chris Rock said it best. IT AINT DA MEDIA.
"When I go to an ATM I aint looking over my shoulder for Ted Koppel. I B lookin' fo niggaz !"
Even the kids know their peers are scumbags. It really is a shame.
My favorite " country of color" is the Dominican republic. Fantastic people, for the most part.
Grenadians are pretty cool too.
The vast majority of the rest live up to their stereotype.
The poorer and mo country" the black, the more real they are.Even Haitians, outside of the shitties, are humble souls.
Cities cause a bling addiction that will get you killed over a $10 "gold' chain.

Why should that piss him off? Looks to me like living proof of the claims in the OP.

Why should that piss him off? Looks to me like living proof of the claims in the OP.

if someone produced an article showing white women were at the bottom of the pecking order would there have been the same brouhaha? not likely because it wouldnt have touched the raw racial PC nerve. people dont get pissed at unlikely scenarios, just at ones precariously close to the truth

if someone produced an article showing white women were at the bottom of the pecking order would there have been the same brouhaha? not likely because it wouldnt have touched the raw racial PC nerve. people dont get pissed at unlikely scenarios, just at ones precariously close to the truth

Would you choose this young lady
14796.jpg

or this one
ugly-girls-0968.jpg

scientists and intellectuals publish papers on trivial subjects all the time. I could care less who find what attractive. I just find it counter productive to shout down and ostracize anyone who mentions race in a way that detracts from the equalitarian fairy tale of racial or gender equality in all ways and at all times. the problem with believing one big lie is all the little lies that are necessary to keep everything from unravelling

Who's shouting the alleged scientist down? I'm saying he's a fucking idiot -- as is anyone who points to his fucking idiot study as proof of anything.

Racists using shoddy pseudo-science to prop-up their world view? What a surprise!

Forum List

Back