Are Black Voters that Misguided and Racist or do they Just Not Give a Fuck

And then there is CYNTHIA McKINNEY

Just how pathetic can your constituents be ????????

Don't forget that sage Sheila Jackson Lee. She spoke for all her constituents when she asked if the Curiosity Mars rover would be going anywhere near where our astronauts landed.

I'd bet she's good in the sack though... No need for smarts when she's being hammered.

LMAO!

Jackson Jr. expected to win reelection, despite absence - WGN

Despite Jesse Jackson Jr coming from a LONG line of racist black preachers. Despite the fact he has NEVER done a think to better his district and in fact has done many things to worsen it. Despite the fact he is extreme ignorant, of low intelligence and now has a debilitating mental disorder (bipolar disorder) that prevents him from even being around to do his job (they guy two the last TWO years office - yet his term is only two years). Despite he now has INDISPUTABLE corruption charges - the man used public funds to do a total remodeling project of his home (to name one of him).

Despite all this, the Blacks of his district intend to reelect him in a land-slide!!! :confused:

I mean the guy went on a LEAVE OF ABSENCE of his entire last term and now is going to get convicted on corruption charges, yet they cast a vote for him!

If the reverse happened in a white district, the race hustlers would be screaming injustice!

Convicted criminal (now) Bill Jefferson lost his re-election a few years back to an Asian Republican.

So I guess your generalization of blacks as always being willing to re-elect a criminal if they are black just isn't true.

All races have racists. Are blacks the most racist in my opinion? Absolutely. They dont care who it is, as long as they are black. Most blacks, not all. The ones that contribute to society, not the ones that go around killing people for 5 bucks or gang initiation

If white folks had been slaves and then at the bottom of the barrel for everything for 200 yrs then they were given an opportunity to actually vote for a white person as opposed to only non whites for 200 yrs, well, Beatrice.,guess what would happen :badgrin:

Fornutately for African Americans, the vast majority of their candidates are vastly superior to any and all white candidates...

So, 4 generations later and we STILL owe them something? Really? They have equal rights. They do what the want. You want a goddamn cake too?

Here is a good one. The whites were superior then( I mean guns, food, leadership basically being ahead in times). Food-chain buddy. Kinda like us taming deer for pets or some shit. It was ancestors, not this generation. Get over yourself, do something with yourself and be proud.

Last edited:
Jackson Jr. expected to win reelection, despite absence - WGN

Despite Jesse Jackson Jr coming from a LONG line of racist black preachers. Despite the fact he has NEVER done a think to better his district and in fact has done many things to worsen it. Despite the fact he is extreme ignorant, of low intelligence and now has a debilitating mental disorder (bipolar disorder) that prevents him from even being around to do his job (they guy two the last TWO years office - yet his term is only two years). Despite he now has INDISPUTABLE corruption charges - the man used public funds to do a total remodeling project of his home (to name one of him).

Despite all this, the Blacks of his district intend to reelect him in a land-slide!!! :confused:

I mean the guy went on a LEAVE OF ABSENCE of his entire last term and now is going to get convicted on corruption charges, yet they cast a vote for him!

If the reverse happened in a white district, the race hustlers would be screaming injustice!

Was he convicted before they cast the vote for him? Who was his opposition? He was on a leave of absence for two years? He said that he was sick and his constituents stood by him. What's the big deal? :lol:

Just look at Charlie Rangel in New York, all of his criminal activities, and his basically permanent seat in the U.S. House.

The list is ENDLESS. Alcee Hastings. William Jefferson. Marion Berry. Kwame Kilpatrick. Etc., etc., etc.

Black people are much more RACIST than white people. Instead of being EMBARRASSED and DISGUSTED by the scandalous black politicians they have embraced, they put them on pedestals!

So says the dolt who just made a bigoted, inaccurate generalization about "the Blacks"! thanks for the laugh!!!! :lol:

Just look at Charlie Rangel in New York, all of his criminal activities, and his basically permanent seat in the U.S. House.

The list is ENDLESS. Alcee Hastings. William Jefferson. Marion Berry. Kwame Kilpatrick. Etc., etc., etc.

Black people are much more RACIST than white people. Instead of being EMBARRASSED and DISGUSTED by the scandalous black politicians they have embraced, they put them on pedestals!

Charlie Rangel is a decorated American Korean War vet and a bonafide hero.

He's never been involved in "criminal activity".

He's served his country and community extremely well and is well loved by his constituents.

He's served his country and community extremely well and is well loved by his constituents.

wasn't he found guilty on a bunch of ethics charges?

Yeah WTF Black people. How could you not vote for this guy????????

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAhJh0ADd9k]Watch Mitt Romney's Full Speech at NAACP National Convention - YouTube[/ame]

Blacks are not stupid and they do give a fuck and that's why they voted for Obama. Same reason I voted for him. Romney had nothing to offer them, not even jobs. Plus they know he is a racist. Obama my not do anything for them but he will not do anything to hurt them either.

Oh color me shocked.

It's not like a bunch of Republicans made hay over some tax inconsistencies.

And it's not like Republicans or Conservatives would ever be in trouble with the tax man since they are such dutiful tax payers. And ethics? You can't find a person more ethical then a conservative or republican.

[/sarcasm]

:lol:

Last edited:

None was a crime or illegal.

Blacks are not stupid and they do give a fuck and that's why they voted for Obama. Same reason I voted for him. Romney had nothing to offer them, not even jobs. Plus they know he is a racist. Obama my not do anything for them but he will not do anything to hurt them either.

Yes Romney is racist. Obama is racist too cause I say so.

Oh color me shocked.

It's not like a bunch of Republicans made hay over some tax inconsistancies.

And it's not like Republicans or Conservative would ever be in trouble with the tax man since they are such dutiful tax payers. And ethics? You can't find a person more ethical then a conservative or republican.

[/sarcasm]

:lol:

So yes then?

If white folks had been slaves and then at the bottom of the barrel for everything for 200 yrs then they were given an opportunity to actually vote for a white person as opposed to only non whites for 200 yrs, well, Beatrice.,guess what would happen :badgrin:

Fornutately for African Americans, the vast majority of their candidates are vastly superior to any and all white candidates...

So, 4 generations later and we STILL owe them something? Really? They have equal rights. They do what the want. You want a goddamn cake too?

Here is a good one. The whites were superior then( I mean guns, food, leadership basically being ahead in times). Food-chain buddy. Kinda like us taming deer for pets or some shit. It was ancestors, not this generation. Get over yourself, do something with yourself and be proud.

You're ancestors tamed men of color "for pets" like deer or some shit? I am pleased we do not share heritage in kind. A big step this was, writing this in a public place. Enjoy the fruits of your forefathers' "superior" food and leadership.

Forum List

Back