Are black churches part of the problem?

You proved my point. All talk, no substance.
You dont have a point other than you've been locked up.

Keep talking. That's all you got.
Of course I am going to keep talking. Did you think reverse psychology would work on me? I do know I have more than you. I was never a convict sitting in prison getting raped by the local Aryan nation leader.

Of course you are. Lying is what you do best.
Pretending you didnt get ass raped in the pen because you needed protection is fooling nobody. Sorry convict. Practically no one believes you.

My credibility is intact. Yours on the other hand is absent.

You dont have a point other than you've been locked up.

Of course I am going to keep talking. Did you think reverse psychology would work on me? I do know I have more than you. I was never a convict sitting in prison getting raped by the local Aryan nation leader.

Pretending you didnt get ass raped in the pen because you needed protection is fooling nobody. Sorry convict. Practically no one believes you.

You dont have any credibility. Problem is that you never did. Especially being a convict and all. They are notorious liars. Everyone knows that.

You dont have any credibility. Problem is that you never did. Especially being a convict and all. They are notorious liars. Everyone knows that.

More lies from asslips. It's a shame you have to resort to lying to lift yourself up. It's painfully obvious you have very low self esteem. If it's any consolation, at least you are consistent with your lying.

More lies from asslips. It's a shame you have to resort to lying to lift yourself up. It's painfully obvious you have very low self esteem. If it's any consolation, at least you are consistent with your lying.
Now youre lying about being a convict. Figures. Next I guess you'll claim you didnt do it when I post the evidence you were a convict.

Now youre lying about being a convict. Figures. Next I guess you'll claim you didnt do it when I post the evidence you were a convict.

Do you go or have you ever been to church where only black people attend?

Yes. For most of my childhood I went to a church that was primarily Black. We had some Mexicans too but they may as well have been Black. She was married to a Black guy.

My opinion yes. They need to cut their racist bullshit out. They're not doing anyone any favors.

discuss

Then again their racism is borne out of the racism from white people.

I'm not saying their racism is good, but I'm also not saying the racism from white people is good either.

The BIGGEST problem is that not much is being done to solve such social problems. In fact many people are actively STOPPING solutions to problems.

My opinion yes. They need to cut their racist bullshit out. They're not doing anyone any favors.

discuss

Black everything is the problem....to white people. Because whites are all about leaving others alone and letting them do their own thing. Like the Africans and Indians. Whites are generally accepting of differing cultures...as long as they drop 'em to be more white like. Cant be speaking spanish over in white mans land..yanno.

When I was pushing a pipe crew and when I was leading a crew fighting well fires, I would fire a person if they spoke anything other than English during the course of their job. If you have to ask why, then you are not as bright as you think you are.

Por que?

Yes. For most of my childhood I went to a church that was primarily Black. We had some Mexicans too but they may as well have been Black. She was married to a Black guy.

Who is "she"? I don't know who that is. :D

Who is "she"? I don't know who that is. :D
Sorry not clear. A mexican lady and some of her family were long time members. She happened to be married to a Black guy.

More lies from a self hating black.

Fact is dumbass, I'm not a convict. I'm an ex-convict that served my time over THIRTY years ago and have since been pardoned and had my record expunged. You just aren't bright enough to understand the definition of the word "convict".

Fact is dumbass, I'm not a convict. I'm an ex-convict that served my time over THIRTY years ago and have since been pardoned and had my record expunged. You just aren't bright enough to understand the definition of the word "convict".

Isn't it someone who has been convicted?

con·vict

noun
noun: convict; plural noun: convicts
ˈkänˌvikt/
  1. 1.
    a person found guilty of a criminal offense and serving a sentence of imprisonment.
    synonyms: prisoner, inmate;More

You're welcome.

con·vict

noun
ˈkänˌvikt/
  1. 1.
    a person found guilty of a criminal offense and serving a sentence of imprisonment.

You're welcome.
Were you not in prison? Dont lie.

con·vict

noun
ˈkänˌvikt/
  1. 1.

You're welcome.

Obviously you don't understand "past tense".

Your question has already been answered.

con·vict

noun
ˈkänˌvikt/
  1. 1.

You're welcome.

Obviously you don't understand "past tense".

Your question has already been answered.
IOW Yes you are a convict. Sorry convict but you asked for it.

Forum List

Back