Are atheists materialists?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• I don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are making unnecessary assumptions about what I believe. Try asking instead.

Dear pot.
You are black.
Sincerely, kettle
The assumptions are yours alone. You took offense at me challenging the belief that there is a logical argument for a middle ground.

Wow, shifting your topic? First you talked about my making assumptions about how you referred to atheists. And now it is back to the middle ground comment? Okey dokey.
I created a new thread that can trigger you.

Trigger me? No. Responding to threads on a message board is not being triggered.
You could have chosen to not take this personal and make it all about you. I am seeking a serious dialogue in this subject.

If you do the same thing in that thread that you did here I will request they thread ban you.

Dear pot.
You are black.
Sincerely, kettle
The assumptions are yours alone. You took offense at me challenging the belief that there is a logical argument for a middle ground.

Wow, shifting your topic? First you talked about my making assumptions about how you referred to atheists. And now it is back to the middle ground comment? Okey dokey.

Trigger me? No. Responding to threads on a message board is not being triggered.
You could have chosen to not take this personal and make it all about you. I am seeking a serious dialogue in this subject.

If you do the same thing in that thread that you did here I will request they thread ban you.

I have not tried to make it all about me.

And what will be the basis for thread banning me? That I responded to the threads you created? That I disagreed with you?

Dear pot.
You are black.
Sincerely, kettle

I do not think you are interested in a serious dialogue.

But I do find it amusing that the responses I have seen in your new thread are probably not what you expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back