Are Atheists Delusional?

I don't know what is worse. JB worrying about the sins of others or M's patronizing of them.

Have they sinned against you or JB? No. It's between them and God just as your sins are between you and God and any third party that may have been harmed. So, M, I believe the word you are looking for is respect and not forgiveness. They don't owe either of you anything so there is no forgiveness needed on your part.

It's not I that denounce the sins of others. I'll report crime if I see it, but sins like homosexuality are punished by God. The gays with multiple partners or the wrong partner end up with STD or worse. There's also a question whether they are happy being gay. The sin is against God's will and objective moral values. It's similar to disobeying God like what Adam and Eve did.

The key is using the same language of the audience you are addressing.

Yep. BW is funny (as in weird-oh) that way.
No need to alter what already works for people.
The key is using the same language of the audience you are addressing.

there would never have been a 1st century if at that time the above quote or logic was employed ... the "already" is in itself a forgery by e that their 4th century religion altered the prescribed religion of antiquity that was the workings prior to their deception including the op's for the same purpose against their own argument.

a disingenuous, ominous and foolhardy disposition proven throughout history for purposeful deception to alter actual truth and reality to accommodate their own personal interests.

^ james bond ^
Yes, you are essentially saying the same thing or referring to the same
PROCESS.
The SIN of the past generations is REVISITED on future generations.
This is called GENERATIONAL sins or curses.
That IS how GOD'S LAWS WORK.

This can be manifested in terms of homosexuality
and now transgender identity.

The causes may be more IN THE WOMB and not so much in the genetics.
The Bible refers to BOTH eunuchs born FROM THEIR MOTHERS' WOMBS
and those MADE BY MAN

Matthew 19:12 For there are eunuchs who were born that way …
For there are eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb:
and there are eunuchs, which were made eunuchs by men: and there are eunuchs, which made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake.

What you are saying when you refer to sins of ADAM
is still by GOD'S LAWS.

Whatever we don't forgive can't be healed so the past
patterns REPEAT.

Yes, it is a choice to forgive.
But if people don't know where these patterns come from
and don't think the conditions can be changed,
then they don't think they have a choice.

I positive ding was using Matthew 19:12 to argue that "eunuchs who were born that way" referred to the argument some gay groups use that Jesus was referring to homosexuals as "born that way.". Of course, we know that God didn't create homosexuals, but ding is pretty adamant that he created him from his interpretation of Jesus..

Dear james bond
My understanding is that "God's laws" of spiritual "cause and effect"
are what governs the process by which people are incarnated in same sex relationships.

Some cases and conditions are from chemical changes in the WOMB
that affect the neurological development, and thus can affect the
gender and orientation of the person.

Some cases and conditions are from ENVIRONMENTAL/SOCIAL factors
such as physical abuse that can affect individuals.

In both types of cases, the spiritual cause of effect of "God's laws"
govern the process.

So if we DON'T forgive and resolve past issues of abuse, these patterns
can repeat. And cause either type of conditioning: either the cases caused
IN THE WOMB or the cases caused by MAN MADE conditions AFTER BIRTH.

That is my understanding of God's process.

And that is why people interpret the Bible to cover all these aspects
that I don't see as conflicting. There are different cases so it takes
all these perspectives to explain what is going on with all of them.

I don't disagree with either you or ding.
What both of you are saying applies equally to cover the whole spectrum.

The common factor and focus is that we work on FORGIVENESS so that
opens the door to let God's healing energy in to correct as much of the
causes and effects of the abuses, so we reduce or eliminate as much of
these adverse conditions and problems as possible. No matter which part
of the process people are experiencing, FORGIVENESS facilitates the ability
to receive healing and correction and recover to the maximum degree.

So that is what I see as the central step to focus on, and everything
else you are both talking about will work itself out by God's laws.
I believe everything works itself out according to God’s laws.
Has a more meaningless, useless, vacuous statement ever been uttered? I think not.
You mean excluding every post you have ever made?
Followed by a meaningless, vacuous comeback...ding, you really are a Viking when it comes to saying nothing.

I positive ding was using Matthew 19:12 to argue that "eunuchs who were born that way" referred to the argument some gay groups use that Jesus was referring to homosexuals as "born that way.". Of course, we know that God didn't create homosexuals, but ding is pretty adamant that he created him from his interpretation of Jesus..

Dear james bond
are what governs the process by which people are incarnated in same sex relationships.

govern the process.

Has a more meaningless, useless, vacuous statement ever been uttered? I think not.
Followed by a meaningless, vacuous comeback...ding, you really are a Viking when it comes to saying nothing.
I thought it was funny.

Have you checked out transactional analysis yet?

there would never have been a 1st century if at that time the above quote or logic was employed ... the "already" is in itself a forgery by e that their 4th century religion altered the prescribed religion of antiquity that was the workings prior to their deception including the op's for the same purpose against their own argument.

a disingenuous, ominous and foolhardy disposition proven throughout history for purposeful deception to alter actual truth and reality to accommodate their own personal interests.

I swear this is your cut and paste job, so I have something new for you to consider. Jesus instructed us to pray, "lead us not into temptation," but God states that He does not tempt us. How can this be?

"Pray then like this:
'Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be iyour name

Your kingdom come,

your will be done,2

on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread,

and forgive us our debts,

as we also have forgiven our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil'"

Matthew 6:9-13

Dear james bond

govern the process.

I thought it was funny.

Yes, as evidenced by my earlier comments. Pay attention! By the way, I know you're a bit slow on the uptake...so please understand I was mocking your dimestore psychology that is no doubt forthcoming for no other reason than to try to make yourself feel smart.

I swear this is your cut and paste job, so I have something new for you to consider. Jesus instructed us to pray, "lead us not into temptation," but God states that He does not tempt us. How can this be?

"Pray then like this:
'Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be iyour name

Your kingdom come,

your will be done,2

but God states that they do not tempt us ...

what about the apple tree ... pray if you need to but that will not accomplish the real goal of remission.

the religion of antiquity is to triumph over evil, the goal of accomplishing remission to the Everlasting.

no cut and paste - the difference is two religions, the 1st century religion of antiquity and the 4th century religion of the roman empire. the accreditation is lacking on the cover of your christian bible.

"Pray then like this:
'Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be iyour name

Your kingdom come,

your will be done,2

what about the apple tree ... pray if you need to but that will not accomplish the real goal of remission.

the religion of antiquity is to triumph over evil, the goal of accomplishing remission to the Everlasting.

no cut and paste - the difference is two religions, the 1st century religion of antiquity and the 4th century religion of the roman empire. the accreditation is lacking on the cover of your christian bible.

Why do you need the real goal as remission? Everything was perfect. They didn't need clothes to protect themselves from the elements.

Last edited:
I thought it was funny.

Yes, as evidenced by my earlier comments. Pay attention! By the way, I know you're a bit slow on the uptake...so please understand I was mocking your dimestore psychology that is no doubt forthcoming for no other reason than to try to make yourself feel smart.
You would really benefit from transactional analysis. Seriously.

I thought it was funny.

You would really benefit from transactional analysis. Seriously.
Didn't seem to help you any.

"Pray then like this:
'Our Father in heaven,

hallowed be iyour name

Your kingdom come,

your will be done,2

Why do you need the real goal as remission? Everything was perfect. They didn't need clothes to protect themselves from the elements.

there is a difference where an individual is responsible for their own destiny in their effectiveness if successful and those that pray for that to happen for them by a messiah, those people will never be functional. that is the fallacy of christianity.

the metaphysical is real it is where life originates remaining a part of that existence requires its understanding through the prescribed triumph to insure its viability to remain as it is - "Everything was perfect. They didn't need clothes to protect themselves from the elements" - or something like that, the Everlasting.

there is a difference where an individual is responsible for their own destiny in their effectiveness if successful and those that pray for that to happen for them by a messiah, those people will never be functional. that is the fallacy of christianity.

the metaphysical is real it is where life originates remaining a part of that existence requires its understanding through the prescribed triumph to insure its viability to remain as it is - "Everything was perfect. They didn't need clothes to protect themselves from the elements" - or something like that, the Everlasting.

Now, we are getting somewhere. Jesus is the Messiah because he fulfilled everything he was supposed to do, was the perfect human in lieu of Adam, and gave us the grace of life everlasting.

Why was he not the Messiah to you? Because Israel became a war-torn country and a victim?

Now, we are getting somewhere. Jesus is the Messiah because he fulfilled everything he was supposed to do, was the perfect human in lieu of Adam, and gave us the grace of life everlasting.

Why was he not the Messiah to you? Because Israel became a war-torn country and a victim?

I jut gave my answer in the post before this one - * there is no such thing as a messiah

Jesus is the Messiah because he fulfilled everything he was supposed to do, was the perfect human in lieu of Adam, and gave us the grace of life everlasting.

you've made him mortal in your post -
Now, we are getting somewhere.

- and gave us the grace of life everlasting.

that is the accomplishment the religion of antiquity has prescribed for everyone to fulfill, all beings on planet Earth - the other creatures seem far ahead of humanity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back