Are any of you college sports fans, if so who do you root for?

EnterSandman

VIP Member
Aug 21, 2015
Louisville, Ky
I'M a University of Louisville Cardinals fan. Home of the heisman trophy.
upload_2017-7-17_17-9-28.jpeg

upload_2017-7-17_17-13-13-jpeg.139252

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-17_17-12-25.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-17_17-12-25.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 74
  • upload_2017-7-17_17-13-13.jpeg
    upload_2017-7-17_17-13-13.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 264
Last edited:
I apologize to report that I think that big time college sports are an abomination. I root for some college president of a Div I school one day to say, "Fuck this bullshit! I'm shutting down all our teams, firing all the coaches, and going Div III!"

• Banned
I apologize to report that I think that big time college sports are an abomination. I root for some college president of a Div I school one day to say, "Fuck this bullshit! I'm shutting down all our teams, firing all the coaches, and going Div III!"
upload_2017-7-17_17-28-38.jpeg

View attachment 139250

I wasnt till this year. I am sick of the corruption going on in the NFL where they are allowed to make up rules but then they dont have to follow them and are allowed to violate the rules they set in place. Here is the proof in this thread here.

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

Because of that,I am sick of the NFL and have turned to college football this year. From looking at my user name,should be no surprise to you that UCLA is the team I have decided I am going to follow.

View attachment 139250

I wasnt till this year. I am sick of the corruption going on in the NFL where they are allowed to make up rules but then they dont have to follow them and are allowed to violate the rules they set in place. Here is the proof in this thread here.

Okay so the NFL can make rules but they dont have to follow them now? okay,gotcha.

Because of that,I am sick of the NFL and have turned to college football this year. From looking at my user name,should be no surprise to you that UCLA is the team I have decided I am going to follow.
You coulda picked the Condoms across town, so kudos to you for not being a bandwagon/sidewalk fan that just picks the trendy team

I'm looks by forward to watching your boys play the Faggies

:beer:

View attachment 139250

You coulda picked the Condoms across town, so kudos to you for not being a bandwagon/sidewalk fan that just picks the trendy team

I'm looks by forward to watching your boys play the Faggies

:beer:

jesus christ,why do people let the government brainwash them all the time? .why do they not say the CORRECT word anymore like the good old days.RUBBER god dammit:mad: jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

getting back on topic,how come you did not make a trip over there to that link and post something? i dont get it,something that is major breaking newslike that one or when I first posted the Rams were coming back to LA 3 years ago which many around here thought i was off my rocker and cluless on,major breaking news like that or that item is just ho hum around these parts.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back