are any of the birthers gonna man up and admit to being wrong?

The constitutional authorities, i.e., the Electoral College, the Congress, and the SCOTUS have long since been satisfied on this issue. The "vetting process" has been over since early January.

And that is PRECISELY why this whole issue is being challenged. What obama showed as proof of citizenship does NOT establish WHERE he was born.

What part about that don't you understand?

Perhaps to YOU the COLB and the attestations by the State officals don't establish where he was born, but the Electoral College already voted and Congress has already certified the vote as proper, i.e., it was proof enough for those who needed to see the proof.

The SCOTUS has so far turned down the cases based on this issue, so I feel pretty comfortable that they are content with the proof as well. After all, the CJ swore him in and most all of them attended the inauguration.

No, the problem lies with those who have no constitutional say, I'm afraid...

I don't want them to admit it, I hope they keep this up straight through the 2012 elections.

Me too, because the number people wanting obama to release his BC is 47.8% of the nation and growing. It won't take much more and the noise will become deafening, and there will be a court that will ORDER obama to release the real BC. Then we'll know, what, if anything, he's been hiding.

*cough* *cough*

Bullshit!

*cough* *cough*.

I suspect a lesson in statistics in in order here.

I don't want them to admit it, I hope they keep this up straight through the 2012 elections.

Me too, because the number people wanting obama to release his BC is 47.8% of the nation and growing. It won't take much more and the noise will become deafening, and there will be a court that will ORDER obama to release the real BC. Then we'll know, what, if anything, he's been hiding.

sorry to dissapoint you but that'll never happen.The court system is corrupt.Until the american people get off their asses and DEMAND a third party to be created,the lies of Obama will continue and the government will continue to get away with government corruption since both partys are corrupt and sleep in bed together.

Did I mention that the court tossed another one of Orly's ill fated attempts to force Obama to adhere to a different standard?

Of course, if you are on Obama Crimes, I am sure you already know all about it.

Bull shit. You have to prove you're a natural born citizen. Obama hasn't done that.... or did you miss that part?

Yes he has. You guys just are satisfied that he met the standard that every other President has been asked to meet. Therefore, you are demanding additional standards.

The statement from the State of Hawaii was sufficient for the legalities of the matter for the people that actually matter.

My God man, wake up and smell the coffee. What do you think this whole issue is about?

Your detachment from reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: jvn

Forum List

Back