Are Anarchists "Communists"

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I remember growing up thinking that Anarchists wanted "no law, no regulation, no taxes, no military bottomline "NO GOVERNMENT" period"

But after checking this website UTOPIAN ANARCHIST PARTY

I wondered "What is an Anarcho-Communist.

Is not Anarcho-communism an oxymoron?

So, Vayank

You voted for Obama, right?

Are you an anarcho-commie? Careful, I seen the pictures of Sarah Palin in your Avatar!

So, Vayank

You voted for Obama, right?

Are you an anarcho-commie? Careful, I seen the pictures of Sarah Palin in your Avatar!

I DID vote for Obama. I don't like labels, so tend not to label myself, but just ask any card carrying member of the Tea Bagger movement on these boards, as they label me all the time.....I have no doubt Communist is in their list somewhere.

Anarchism related to what is called "true communism" Where class distinction is removed and you have the whole "from each according to his abilities to each according to his needs" utopia in existance.

What we call communism is the "dictatorship of the proletariat" phase drawn out. It is state control of the means of production, which is supposed to lead to the classess society. The fact that this stage never ended created a new ruling class (the party) and basically never developed into true communism.

For most serious anarchists what they want is a form of local communism. The problem is that most of them have no idea how to carry it out. That, and most of your so called anarchists are really asshats with a penchant for chaos.

I remember growing up thinking that Anarchists wanted "no law, no regulation, no taxes, no military bottomline "NO GOVERNMENT" period"

But after checking this website UTOPIAN ANARCHIST PARTY

I wondered "What is an Anarcho-Communist.

Is not Anarcho-communism an oxymoron?

Yes, it is.

Though not exactly opposites, Anarchy and Communism are completely incompatible concepts.

In fact, Anarchists are more closely related to Libertarians than anything else. Though most people who identify as "Libertarians" nowadays are really Conservatives.

Basically, anybody who is not 100% conservative republican is either a communist or a nazi.

Forum List

Back