Are Americans Too Image Conscious To Elect A Fat President?

Its odd how its OK to demonize and HATE "fat "people, yet you call a clown like Jesse Jackson the wrong word and He'll be up your ass and certain people will support his bullshit baseless claims...

But no, there is no dividing society??

This society is SO Orwellian already....

Bashing the fat is an equal opportunity thing.

You should know, weren't you a bully in school?

I suppose communism is an "equal opportunity thang" to boot??

Maybe the next step is murdering academics - because its "equal opportunity?"

Fuck your bullshit "equal" nonsense...

"Equal" is what every dictator in the book used to MURDER HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS...

"Equal "is a rues for stabilizing an unstable economic system.

You're fodder under that "equal" society, and when there are economic problems they'll flush your punk ass right down the toilet - because you're a product.

Its odd how its OK to demonize and HATE "fat "people, yet you call a clown like Jesse Jackson the wrong word and He'll be up your ass and certain people will support his bullshit baseless claims...

But no, there is no dividing society??

This society is SO Orwellian already....

"Equal" is what every dictator in the book used to MURDER HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS...

You're fodder under that "equal" society, and when there are economic problems they'll flush your punk ass right down the toilet - because you're a product.

images

chill-pill.gif

images

chill-pill.gif

And this means what? Obfuscation? NATURALLY.

images

chill-pill.gif

1bodysnatchers.jpg

Last edited:
New Jersey's governor Christie is beyond simply fat. Barney Frank is fat. Carl Levin is fat. Ed Schultz is fat. Chris Christie is grotesquely obese. And I believe his popularity derives in large measure from a subliminal affinity held by the extremely large percentage of Americans who are themselves obese and feel liberated from their innate sense of inferiority by the rise of this deformed champion.

If Christie were elected President the world would perceive him as the very personification of what America has become. A greedily gluttonous authoritarian lurking behind a facade of falsely personable altruism.

Chris Christie is the new Uncle Sam.

New Jersey's governor Christie is beyond simply fat. Barney Frank is fat. Carl Levin is fat. Ed Schultz is fat. Chris Christie is grotesquely obese. And I believe his popularity derives in large measure from a subliminal affinity held by the extremely large percentage of Americans who are themselves obese and feel liberated from their innate sense of inferiority by the rise of this deformed champion.

If Christie were elected President the world would perceive him as the very personification of what America has become. A greedily gluttonous authoritarian lurking behind a facade of falsely personable altruism.

I wouldn't compare Christie to a still positive American Symbol such as Uncle Sam, but other than that...you NAILED IT!!!

nailed-it-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

I wouldn't compare Christie to a still positive American Symbol such as Uncle Sam, but other than that...you NAILED IT!!!

Can you admit that you're a communist?

Can you admit that you're a communist?
Can you admit that you're an A$$Klown?

I don't believe people are that stupid.

Obama is the closest thing we have ever had to an eye candy president. Some of the worst looking did best in elections. Lyndon Johnson anyone? Eisenhower?

We have had papers which made huge deals about the appearance of the candidates and the president. Lincoln was referred to constantly, even by his generals, as the Baboon. He was the first person elected twice to the presidency after Jackson.

Looks don't matter much, except to the vapid.

I don't know who this thread is aimed at. Probably Christie. He won in New Jersey, despite all his appearance problems.

Obama is the closest thing we have ever had to an eye candy president. Some of the worst looking did best in elections. Lyndon Johnson anyone? Eisenhower?

We have had papers which made huge deals about the appearance of the candidates and the president. Lincoln was referred to constantly, even by his generals, as the Baboon. He was the first person elected twice to the presidency after Jackson.

I don't know who this thread is aimed at. Probably Christie. He won in New Jersey, despite all his appearance problems.

You are talking about American life...DECADES ago.

You really think that fat/ugly shat is gonna fly today?!?

Seriously?!?!?

Hmmmmkay.

Seriously?!?!?

Hmmmmkay.

You think your tyrant opinion matters?

No - I'm not trying to insult you - I'm calling you a tyrant. And my reasoning is based on your previous statements in numerous threads, including this one.

Yep...his obese ass will need to be carried around on one of those Mobile Scooters you see those Orca Fat folks using in the WalMarts of America.

:lol:

Seriously?!?!?

Hmmmmkay.

You think your tyrant opinion matters?

No - I'm not trying to insult you - I'm calling you a tyrant. And my reasoning is based on your previous statements in numerous threads, including this one.

Do you have a CRUSH on me??

Bugs-Bunny-200x134.jpg

the problem with Democracy is that people who are this stupid to care about an issue this inane have the same voting power as us rational folks.

However, from what I have seen, there are very few people this incredibly stupid. So they aren't that much of a problem

the problem with Democracy is that people who are this stupid to care about an issue this inane have the same voting power as us rational folks.

However, from what I have seen, there are very few people this incredibly stupid. So they aren't that much of a problem

I absolutely agree.

Nothing is worse than when a bunch of stupid Americans get together for a stupid cause...they tend to do and wear stupid things.

image6365032x_370x278.jpg
Tea-Party-hat.jpg
teabagger.jpg
4_16_FV_TeaParty3%5B1%5D.jpg

Me no likey estupid people.

Completely irrational and asinine babble. Christie is liked because he is a straight talking leader that is not afraid to tell the truth. Please stop projecting your own biases onto everyone else. You're a bigot.

Hey........lets face it.......if the guy is able to effectively communicate to the American people how utterly absurd the Obama policies have been in terms of results, he could weigh 5,000 pounds and win.

Are we becoming less image-conscious as a nation?

Or are we becoming more so?

I say the latter...what say you? And why?
I don't see it so much a matter of image, as a matter of self-control. Why would someone allow themself to get that heavy....and, threaten their health.

An "addiction" to food/drink is no different than an addiction to anything-else; someone's tryin' to compensate for something!

If Christie was serious about a Presidential-run, he'd "show" it. Ask Mike Huckabee....

huckabee-fat.jpg

We've already had a President (recently) that had no self-control......

George_Bush_RepubliCard.jpg

.....and, we're STILL paying for that one.​

Forum List

Back