Are Americans really this Gullable?

Republicans have no right to critisize the President. They deregulated a sound if less profitable banking system which allowed the too big to fail crash happen.

Fuck you I am not a Republican, and I had nothing to do with any Deregulation of the Financial Markets. I will Criticize the President when ever I want.

When I see him claiming he wants to loosen Regulation while he is Responsible for Increasing it Dramatically I will call BULLSHIT!

You guys seem to always want to justify Obama's Actions by pointing to something Bush and the Republicans did.

I don't give a Fuck about that. I care about now, and Right now it's not the Republicans doing anything. For the first 2 years of Obama's Admin, and the last 2 of Bushes. It wasn't the Republicans doing anything. Democrats were in control. Even today with the Republicans only holding the house. They can do nothing but block, They have no power to pass anything, the evidence is the 30 Plus Bills the House has passed that the Democrat Senate will not even Consider.

Not sure why anyone would criticize the Republicans for doing the only thing they have the power to do, Blocking things they don't like, when they do not have the Votes, or the Ability to Pass anything unless Obama and the Democrats want them to.

The Difference between you Liberals and me is this. I think Bush and Obama are and were both Failed Presidents, Failed leaders, and a disaster. I am not about to support sending a Disaster back to the WH for 4 more years, just because the Last Republican President was also a Disaster.

With Obama we know what were getting, Inept Leadership, Failed Policies, and America in Decline. With a Republican we may well not have it any better, but at least it is a chance, Because right now things are going in the wrong Direction.

IMO of course.

Well, there's where your problem is. You're not owed a 'Defense' on anything. You Democrat Dummies just can't shake your Entitlement mentality. No one has to defend anything for you. You don't like what they say, than so be it. Just deal with it and stop all the whining. You're not owed anything.

Then why do republicans demand proof from the left?? They too act as if they are "entitled" to a valid source and that the left is required to substantiate their arguments. So how do you explain that? The right must have an "entitlement mentality" too. LOL
Based on your own spin, if you have ever asked anyone to substantiate their arguments then you have been wrong to do so.

Thanks for trolling have a nice day.

No, you're just a Democrat Dummy with an entitlement attitude. Anytime someone says something you don't like, you pout like a little baby and demand a 'Defense.' But there's nothing to defend. They simply gave an opinion you didn't like and then you cried about it.

It really is your entitlement mentality acting up. You think you're owed something all the time. Well guess what? You're not owed anything. You don't get to demand anything of anyone. Now deal with it and quit ya bitchin. Have a nice day. :)

Thanks again for trolling. However, when they make claims that they say are based on fact then they are not merely giving an opinion. Furthermore, how is it wrong of me to hold the tighwingers on here who demand sources for anything and everything said by anyone one the left to their own standard??

They gleefully apply this standard of proof to others but when anyone attempts to hold them to their own standard they throw a fit and then some mindless troll chimes in attacking for you merely being honest.

However, the next time some loser right winger asks me for proof I will cite your post and those who thanked for trolling. LOL

Really?? How so?? Please explain in detail how my comments show anything of the kind. Do you have answer to the questions I asked or proof of your claims that were questioned?? I didn't think so.

Well excuse me while I LMAO.

Jesus your just full of yourself.

As for your questions well they really aren't worth answering because in your mind you've already got the answers.

Carry on.

Thank you for the typical and expected avoidance.

Why is it that rightwingers on this board have such are hard time defending their own arguments and claims?? Your defense should have no bearing on me and to pretend that it does tends to imply that you have no valid answers or substance.

Why should anyone defend their argument or claims to you?? Who the hell are you??

What I post is what I post and if you don't happen to like it well, tough shit.

I feel no driving need to explain myself to you or anyone else and I certainly don't have to defend myself to you or anyone else.

If you don't agree with my posts then don't read em.

Republicans have no right to critisize the President. They deregulated a sound if less profitable banking system which allowed the too big to fail crash happen.

Fuck you I am not a Republican, and I had nothing to do with any Deregulation of the Financial Markets. I will Criticize the President when ever I want.
More power to you. I have no problem with valid criticism but most of the things those representing the opinons of the right are not valid
You guys seem to always want to justify Obama's Actions by pointing to something Bush and the Republicans did.
I don't give a Fuck about that. I care about now, and Right now it's not the Republicans doing anything. For the first 2 years of Obama's Admin, and the last 2 of Bushes. It wasn't the Republicans doing anything. Democrats were in control. Even today with the Republicans only holding the house. They can do nothing but block, They have no power to pass anything, the evidence is the 30 Plus Bills the House has passed that the Democrat Senate will not even Consider.

Not sure why anyone would criticize the Republicans for doing the only thing they have the power to do, Blocking things they don't like, when they do not have the Votes, or the Ability to Pass anything unless Obama and the Democrats want them to.

The Difference between you Liberals and me is this. I think Bush and Obama are and were both Failed Presidents, Failed leaders, and a disaster. I am not about to support sending a Disaster back to the WH for 4 more years, just because the Last Republican President was also a Disaster.

With Obama we know what were getting, Inept Leadership, Failed Policies, and America in Decline. With a Republican we may well not have it any better, but at least it is a chance, Because right now things are going in the wrong Direction.

IMO of course.

More power to you. I have no problem with valid criticism but most of the criticisms coming from those who representing the right side of the spectrum are not valid.

First thing you have to do is PROVE that obama DRAMATICALLY increased regulations which you still have yet to do. citing to examples increased regulation does not show an overall dramatic increase.

Actually I don;t believe that anyone is "justifying" obama's action based on things bush and the republicans did. However, due to the FACT that most of our economic problems started on W's watch don't you think he deserves some of the blame? That being said the argument from the right is "we shouldn't look back it's obama watch now" and your argument shows that you share that sentiment.
However, the fact remains that this economic mess began BEFORE obama was president and he has been dealing with a nhostile republican base that has obstucted most of his policies from being implemented, so why is it so hard for those on the right side of the spectrum to hold bush and republicans accountable?

Oh and the "for the first two years" argument is BS. obama and the dems had the super majority for a little over 9 months and then they had to deal with obstruction from republicans who had 41 votes in the senate which made passing anything hell. So don't you think they deserve more of the blame than you give them.

Furthermore thw BS about the 30 plus bill is getting a little tired. They pass bills in the house because dems can do nothing to stop them and they are passed with shit in them that makes them un-passable and little more than gestures so they can claim to their base "we are trying but you have to win us back the senate." That is not an exact quote but you get the point.

The reason the republicans deserve criticism is that in the past they were against the over use of tactics like the filibuster. Amazing how that changed once they became the minority.

I also find it odd that you would defend the republicans "for doing the only thing they have the power to do, Blocking things they don't like, when they do not have the Votes" even as you refuse to give the democrats the same defense "for doing the only thing they have the power to do, Blocking things they don't like, when they do not have the Votes" where the republican bills coming from the house are concerned.

As for the rest of your post thanks for the opinions.

I mean seriously are the American People Gullible enough to but this Crap?

Of course they are.

BAAAAAA

sheeple.jpg

Well excuse me while I LMAO.

Jesus your just full of yourself.

As for your questions well they really aren't worth answering because in your mind you've already got the answers.

Carry on.

Why is it that rightwingers on this board have such are hard time defending their own arguments and claims?? Your defense should have no bearing on me and to pretend that it does tends to imply that you have no valid answers or substance.

Why should anyone defend their argument or claims to you?? Who the hell are you??

I feel no driving need to explain myself to you or anyone else and I certainly don't have to defend myself to you or anyone else.

That's nice and all but then why should anyone on the left defend or substantiate their arguments?? From what I have seen on this board most of the rightwingers have no problem demanding proof from those on the left and even attack them if they don't provide it but then those on the right get an attitude when anyone dares to hold them to their own standards.

One only needs to breifly browse through the typical threads of the day on here to see posters from both sides of the political spectrum "demanding" that others prove their claims so how is what i did any different?

Have you never asked anyone to prove their claims, arguments or accusations??

Last edited:
Every election, voters throw their votes away by accepting the false premise that our only choices are Democrats and Republicans. Yes, they are that gullible.

That's nice and all but then why should anyone on the left defend or substantiate their arguments?? From what I have seen on this board most of the rightwingers have no problem demanding proof from those on the left and even attack them if they don't provide it but then those on the right get an attitude when anyone dares to hold them to their own standards.

One only needs to breifly browse through the typical threads of the day on here to see posters from both sides of the political spectrum "demanding" that others prove their claims so how is what i did any different?

Have you never asked anyone to prove their claims, arguments or accusations??

Nope.

Not everyone has the same opinion on everthing. Comon Sense 101.

While I'm not a fan of liberalism I do have liberal friends. I sure wouldn't throw those friendships away because I don't agree with their politics.

As I said if you don't like my posts then don't read em and don't expect me to play your silly games. Ain't happening.

I mean I just have to ask. I sat through the whole state of the Union and really listened. Once again I found myself hearing things that sound great to me from a Man who seems to say one thing and do another.

Are Americans really going to fall for this Illusionist who says one thing while doing another?

He talked about lowering Regulations when he has presided over a massive increase in Regulations.

He Talked about Lowering Taxes, when he wants to Raise them.

He Talked about Energy Security when he blocks Development of our own Resources and Puts off the Keystone Pipe Line for Partisan Political Reasons.

He Talks about working together when he has been one of the most Partisan Presidents ever.

He accuses Republicans of not acting on Jobs when no less than 30 Bills passed in the House are Dead in the Senate because his party controls it.

He opened the speech talking about Iraq and then Telling us were all safer and America is more Respected because of what the Generation that fought there did for us all, when he and his Party Have spent the last 9 Years telling US Iraq made the world hate us, and made us less safe.

Since his administration has fewer regulations than the Bush administration after three years, Bush must have had "seriously massive" amounts of regulations and not just "massive".

Come on guys. Don't just believe right wing talking points without checking them out. Makes you look like "sheeple".

Pot meet Kettle.

What Obama is doing is taking every criticism of his administration and acting like he is the one making the accusation. When he uses class-warfare to divide us he turns around and accuses others of dividing this nation. He talks about all of his failings like they are somebody else's failings. He's trying to insulate himself from his own legacy by talking about it like an outsider, when in truth he himself is the problem.

Personally I think he's so uninvolved in the daily operation of his administration that he can act like he's not the cause. He constantly delegates his duties to others. Looking at his executive actions spells it out pretty clearly. He's having a good time hosting hockey teams in the White House and campaigning on our dime while his organization is going about destroying this country.

One ought NEVER LISTEN to political speeches.

The voice is a powerful instrument for obfucating truth and swaying opinion.

REad the text of the speeches instead.

That way it is easier to deconstruct the speech to ascertain the facts from the SPIN.

I advise you do this regardless of what team the speech maker is on.

Even if you love the speaker, don't give him or her that power over your unconscious mind.

Because remember the unconscious mind has no bullshit detectors.

EVen when you consciously understand the LIE, your subconscious does not.

That affects your consciousness in ways that are hard to predict.

Forewarned is forearmed, folks.

The people who craft propaganda are geniuses at sotto voce manipulation.

Last edited:
I think we live in a time where the level of bamoozlement in the country is really unprecedented. The fact that there is even a disscussion about whether Obama should be re-elected is really a tribute to the liberal force in our country, and the job they've done in decieving so many.

I mean I just have to ask. I sat through the whole state of the Union and really listened. Once again I found myself hearing things that sound great to me from a Man who seems to say one thing and do another.

Are Americans really going to fall for this Illusionist who says one thing while doing another?

He talked about lowering Regulations when he has presided over a massive increase in Regulations.

He Talked about Lowering Taxes, when he wants to Raise them.

He Talked about Energy Security when he blocks Development of our own Resources and Puts off the Keystone Pipe Line for Partisan Political Reasons.

He Talks about working together when he has been one of the most Partisan Presidents ever.

He accuses Republicans of not acting on Jobs when no less than 30 Bills passed in the House are Dead in the Senate because his party controls it.

He opened the speech talking about Iraq and then Telling us were all safer and America is more Respected because of what the Generation that fought there did for us all, when he and his Party Have spent the last 9 Years telling US Iraq made the world hate us, and made us less safe.

1.I'll have to look up the regulations, but would you care to name a few? Wouldn't congress have had a hand in that? Are you mainly speaking of Obamacare?

2. He wants to raise taxes. I'm sure that you read the news article the other day about how $450 billion in revenue was "missing" in 2006. I wonder if that has been "found", yet. Corporations have been blamed for much of this, according to the IRS website. Some estimate that we are now missing trillions of $ in revenue. When did we get the tax cut? 2001. Who knows....maybe if capital gains taxes are raised on the multi-millionaires, people like Romney won't be paying 15% of their gross income, unlike a single person who grosses $200k a year, and is paying over 30%. That seems a little more than slightly out of balance to me. Obama had the chance with congress to raise those taxes, and he didn't. I guess he was afraid that we would experience a brain drain.

3. I never thought that I would hear myself say this, but yes....it's time to drill here. If it will keep us out of the Middle East and lower gas prices...absolutely. Staying out of the Middle East is a dream, though, as long as Israel continues to contemplate preemptive strikes against Iran; and even though our troops are exhausted after going on 11 years of war in the Middle East, we will be expected to take on the majority of the fire. A draft would not surprise me, if Israel gets her wish. A draft of AMERICANS that is. Oh, and Gingrich wants to start screwing around with Cuba again.

4. Partisanship is incredible these days. It's no surprise that neither side gets anything done.

5. I haven't heard of the 30 jobs bills stalled in the Senate. You're absolutely sure about that? What's their problem with them. I will do some research on that. This is the first I've heard of it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back