Are Americans only allowed one side of the story?

Palestinians are humans, my dear.

They love their children, but Israelis are the ones that hate to see Palestinian children living in peace.

Your media is really horrible.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Why, then do the Palestinians continue to support the rocket attacks that are certain to bring then nothing but an Israeli response that will cause more civilian casualties? If we assume the Palestinians are sane, reasonably intelligent and that they love their children more than they hate Israel, wouldn't we expect them to oppose the rocket attacks that will certainly bring about more civilian deaths as Israel continues to fight back?

Why, then do the Palestinians continue to support the rocket attacks that are certain to bring then nothing but an Israeli response that will cause more civilian casualties? If we assume the Palestinians are sane, reasonably intelligent and that they love their children more than they hate Israel, wouldn't we expect them to oppose the rocket attacks that will certainly bring about more civilian deaths as Israel continues to fight back?

Oh God, do you expect a sane person and I know that, but that Israel occupied our land, I expect you to discuss with mental logic

How the fuck do you know what it takes for me to think something is true, or for that matter what I think is true...until I tell you what I think?

What chutzpa!

I'm talking about the American public as a whole. I'll give you an example. Before Rachel Maddow got hired on MSNBC, she had a show on Air America Radio. She started every show with news from Iraq. She would tell us stuff we were not hearing from the mainstream media. Stuff about Mook Tada El Sadr. Stuff about Bush donors getting no bid oil contracts in Iraq.

But those stories weren't/aren't being told on tv, so no one knows, cares and/or believes.

You can find the answer in a new topic I posted before a few minutes in this forum about Palestinian rockets.

gzah(غزة);966503 said:
Oh God, do you expect a sane person and I know that, but that Israel occupied our land, I expect you to discuss with mental logic

------------------------------------------------------------

If you are saying that the Palestinians continue to support the rocket attacks despite the mounting civilian casualties and the reasonable expectation that they will continue to rise because of their outrage about the existence of Israel, then you are in effect saying that Golda Meir was right, that the Palestinians hate Israel more than they love their children.

If you are saying that the Palestinians continue to support the rocket attacks despite the mounting civilian casualties and the reasonable expectation that they will continue to rise because of their outrage about the existence of Israel, then you are in effect saying that Golda Meir was right, that the Palestinians hate Israel more than they love their children.

You have to read the other thread.

You distort my words .. or you can not understand your English well

Don't post/attach pictures of dead bodies - anyone's dead bodies.

I don't like graphic pictures on this board. Use words to make your points.

I'm talking about the American public as a whole. I'll give you an example. Before Rachel Maddow got hired on MSNBC, she had a show on Air America Radio. She started every show with news from Iraq. She would tell us stuff we were not hearing from the mainstream media. Stuff about Mook Tada El Sadr. Stuff about Bush donors getting no bid oil contracts in Iraq.

But those stories weren't/aren't being told on tv, so no one knows, cares and/or believes.

Because they weren't true or backed up by good journalism.

And what the hell is a "Bush donor"?

Forum List

Back