Are Allah & God the same?

I think you rewrite history here. The Talmud is the written version of the oral traditions of Jewish Biblical debate that date to before Jesus.

Much of the Talmud is from ideas predating Christ. We see some Talmudic themes displayed by evil Jews in the New Testament. But, the Talmud was still created after Christ. And, it was created to deal with the lack of a priesthood and other post-70 AD realities, as well as to let the most corrupt strain of Judaism become the dominate strain.

Anyway, Christians (regardless of idiots and liars) can't look at modern Judaism as authentic because it's a contradiction of Christianity and a perversion of Hebrew scripture. In Christianity, Christianity is the true Judaism.
An interesting side note is that the Talmud in its current form was redacted under the watchful eye of Roman authorities before being released for widespread publication about the same time they compiled the gospels and destroyed all other documents that cast doubt on the new catholic religion that they imposed on the world based on the already popular practice of worshipping Mithras in a candlelit cave to participate in the divine by eating a mangod in the form of a lifeless piece of bread,.

You just made that up.

I think you rewrite history here. The Talmud is the written version of the oral traditions of Jewish Biblical debate that date to before Jesus.

Much of the Talmud is from ideas predating Christ. We see some Talmudic themes displayed by evil Jews in the New Testament. But, the Talmud was still created after Christ. And, it was created to deal with the lack of a priesthood and other post-70 AD realities, as well as to let the most corrupt strain of Judaism become the dominate strain.

Anyway, Christians (regardless of idiots and liars) can't look at modern Judaism as authentic because it's a contradiction of Christianity and a perversion of Hebrew scripture. In Christianity, Christianity is the true Judaism.
An interesting side note is that the Talmud in its current form was redacted under the watchful eye of Roman authorities before being released for widespread publication about the same time they compiled the gospels and destroyed all other documents that cast doubt on the new catholic religion that they imposed on the world based on the already popular practice of worshipping Mithras in a candlelit cave to participate in the divine by eating a mangod in the form of a lifeless piece of bread,.

You just made that up.
If you don't believe me you can look it up.

The Talmud was redacted many times before you were even born.

I think its safe to say that like Christianity the only branch of Judaism that the Romans allowed to persist was effectively neutered.

Last edited:

You just made that up.

I think its safe to say that like Christianity the only branch that they allowed to persist was thoroughly neutered.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

No you are Greco Roman and Zoroastrian. The new testament was wrote to appease the jews. Emperor Vespasian was their savior, same as King Cyrus needed to be used.

Nonsense

Really read about Simon bar Giora and John of Giscala , Simon died stretching out his arms, and John spent the rest of his life in prison. Read Josephus , The wars of Jews.

Emperors have son of Gods, and even if adopted they become God. Also Greece did as well, virgin births impregnated by God. Alexander the Great was said to be the son of Zeus.

You just made that up.

I think its safe to say that like Christianity the only branch that they allowed to persist was thoroughly neutered.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Yeah, thats what they all say...

but if you think a little more deeply about it and consider the caves where the dead sea scrolls were found with the floors littered with thousands of fragments, evidence of being intentionally shredded, you will realize that they would have not allowed the talmud to persist unless they had rendered the the teaching in law of God null and void.

They saw the power that Jesus wielded by conforming to the deeper implications of the law that Jesus said were rendered null and void by the Talmud.

Thats why the Talmud wasn't shredded with every other document when they destroyed Judea.

The gospels were preserved because they seemed to support their superstitions.

" The kingdom of Heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, BURIED IT AGAIN."

Last edited:
they would have not allowed the talmud to persist unless they had rendered the the teaching in law of God null and void.
The OT and NT were an oral tradition, only being written down after the stories had been passed down for generations and spread widely. The Romans would not have been able to edit or impact them.

they would have not allowed the talmud to persist unless they had rendered the the teaching in law of God null and void.
The OT and NT were an oral tradition, only being written down after the stories had been passed down for generations and spread widely. The Romans would not have been able to edit or impact them.
I agree, but what they did and what some people still do to this day is perpetuate false misrepresentation of the teachings of scripture based on their ignorance of the meaning of the words, figurative expressions used, and hidden subjects of scripture that will forever remain above the grasp of the duplicitous..

Last edited:
I agree, but what they did and what some people still do to this day is perpetuate false misrepresentation of the teachings of scripture based on their ignorance of the meaning of the words, figurative expressions used, and hidden subjects of scripture that remain above the grasp of the duplicitous..
I always enjoy meeting people who understand and see things that no one else can.

Forum List

Back