Are all people in the Tea Party stupid are just the ones they put on TV

Palin started the trend of unprepared inept wannabe politicians jumping in front of a TV camera only to make a total ass of themselves and destroying any chance they ever had of gaining any office with the power to make real change. Then came the lovable and laughable Christine O’Donnell, and now Michele Bachmann. Tea Partiers, What’s up with that?

This is all you need to know. Also, I noticed you have optimus prime as your avatar, I am assuming you are either only 5 years old or the mental equivalent that we all call liberal.
For everyone else, enjoys the hotties of the right!!! We gottem, they dont!

Dailymotion - Conservative women vs. Liberal women - a News & Politics video

Another one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xIOLgnnwbw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xIOLgnnwbw[/ame]

Last edited:
When you try to make serious points in a joke post you make yourself look really stupid, I am just saying:eek:

The latest empty gesture by the freshman GOP Congressmen comes in the form of rejection of the health section of their Congressional benefits package (being that they wailed like stuck pigs against the Healthcare reform law that is similar in some aspects healthcare offered to the Congressmen and Senators)

17 Congressmen have been embarassed by liberal activists groups to refuse the healthcare portions of their benefits package. The most notable is Rep. Walsh (R-ILL), who claims that since his wife has pre-condition, she will be rejected by most insurance companies....but Walsh claims that he made a commitment to the tea bag party ideology, so his family will struggle on! :doubt:

Give me a fucking break.....Walsh was a venture capitalist and is still on the advisory board of his old firm. So combine that salary with his Congressman one......he can jolly well afford to pay for his wife's healthcare.

And the other 16 Congressmen already have insurance that takes cares of their needs.

So once again, you teabagger/oather/birther/neocon/Libertarians.....you've been played for SUCKERS!

So, they accept the benefits and they're hypocrites, yet if they refuse them it's an empty gesture.

Like we needed more evidence that no matter what you do, it'll never be enough to please the spoiled little brat children of the American left.

So, they accept the benefits and they're hypocrites, yet if they refuse them it's an empty gesture.

Like we needed more evidence that no matter what you do, it'll never be enough to please the spoiled little brat children of the American left.

Ignore it. It's just the 'oh fuck, what can we whine about now' brigade. Sad bastards.

The latest empty gesture by the freshman GOP Congressmen comes in the form of rejection of the health section of their Congressional benefits package (being that they wailed like stuck pigs against the Healthcare reform law that is similar in some aspects healthcare offered to the Congressmen and Senators)

17 Congressmen have been embarassed by liberal activists groups to refuse the healthcare portions of their benefits package. The most notable is Rep. Walsh (R-ILL), who claims that since his wife has pre-condition, she will be rejected by most insurance companies....but Walsh claims that he made a commitment to the tea bag party ideology, so his family will struggle on! :doubt:

Give me a fucking break.....Walsh was a venture capitalist and is still on the advisory board of his old firm. So combine that salary with his Congressman one......he can jolly well afford to pay for his wife's healthcare.

And the other 16 Congressmen already have insurance that takes cares of their needs.

So once again, you teabagger/oather/birther/neocon/Libertarians.....you've been played for SUCKERS!

Speaking of tea bag suckers, you want extra salt with yours?

Speaking of tea bag suckers, you want extra salt with yours?

Translation: yet another teabagger who can't come to grips with the FACTS that his "leadership" has played him for a FOOL!

thanks

wow! threw your faux principles away in a few simple sentences.

my hat is off to you here

:cool:

Let me dumb it down for you, Oddball.....Walsh turning down the health care benefits given to congressmen IS AN EMPTY GESTURE ON HIS PART, AS HIS FINANCIAL SITUATION VIA HIS ADVISOR STATUS AT HIS OLD JOB MORE THAN COMPENSATES FOR THE LACK OF INSURANCE THAT WOULD COVER HIS WIFE'S PRE-EXISTING CONDITION. And the other teabagger friendly GOP'ers all have private insurance that they can afford that meets their needs.

The average working family, middle, lower, and working poor, DO NOT HAVE FINANCIAL OPTIONS TO COMPENSATE FOR THE DENIALS OF PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS UNDER THE OLD INSURANCE COMPANIES...which is what the teabagger/neocon GOP so desperately want to maintain.

Don't get pissed at me, bunky.....it's YOUR teabagger/neocon leadership that are playing YOU for suckers.

Ignore it. It's just the 'oh fuck, what can we whine about now' brigade. Sad bastards.

Let me dumb it down for you, you mentally challenged California Girl.....Walsh turning down the health care benefits given to congressmen IS AN EMPTY GESTURE ON HIS PART, AS HIS FINANCIAL SITUATION VIA HIS ADVISOR STATUS AT HIS OLD JOB MORE THAN COMPENSATES FOR THE LACK OF INSURANCE THAT WOULD COVER HIS WIFE'S PRE-EXISTING CONDITION. And the other teabagger friendly GOP'ers all have private insurance that they can afford that meets their needs.

The average working family, middle, lower, and working poor, DO NOT HAVE FINANCIAL OPTIONS TO COMPENSATE FOR THE DENIALS OF PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS UNDER THE OLD INSURANCE COMPANIES...which is what the teabagger/neocon GOP so desperately want to maintain.

Don't get pissed at me, bunky.....it's YOUR teabagger/neocon leadership that are playing YOU for suckers.

Grow up, you petulant, spoiled rotten little fucking child.

See folks, THIS is what the neocon GOP depends on......proudly ignorant parrots like Oddball who cannot deal with the FACTS when they contradict his beliefs. All folk like Oddball can do is cover their ears and stick out their tongues....and then stand around waiting for the people who screwed them over to tell them whom else to blame. :cuckoo:

What a bunch of birther/oather/teabagger/neocon/Libertarian SUCKERS!

See folks, THIS is what the neocon GOP depends on......proudly ignorant parrots like Oddball who cannot deal with the FACTS when they contradict his beliefs. All folk like Oddball can do is cover their ears and stick out their tongues....and then stand around waiting for the people who screwed them over to tell them whom else to blame. :cuckoo:

:rofl:
oddball a neocon
LOL

I'm not a republican, you foolish, petulant, spoiled rotten little fucking child.

I'm not a republican, you foolish, petulant, spoiled rotten little fucking child.
you, you, you NEOCON

LOL

So you're an Democrat? An Independent? An oather? A Libertarian? a Teabagger? A neocon? A birther? Seeing that YOU are desperately avoiding the FACTS of what I'm discussing here puts you on par with the forementioned. Or are you such an intellectual coward that you'll just lie and deny while indirectly defending clowns like Walsh?

And you seem fond of accusing me of being "...petulant, spoiled rotten little fucking child". Please explain to everyone how pointing out the sheer dishonesty of Walsh's little political grandstand makes the critic out to what you accuse? And if you can't/won't do that, then please LOGICALLLY AND FACTUALLY fault me. And if you can't do that, then I'll just ignore you for your little neocon hissy fit.

Aw dry up, Sally.

01sally_girl_throw_tantrum_hg_clr.gif

Forum List

Back