Are All Of These Stories Of Children Shooting Their Parents Being Faked By The Media?

Not a believer?

Well we have your Peasantpimp Conspiring with your departing Attorney General, both of whom conspired with national print media, to frame US Gun Manufacturers with intentionally selling firearms to known criminal and terrorists. We know this because no less an authority in the matter was witnessed telling Sarah Brady at a Gun-Grabbing Hysteria Fund Raiser that 'we have a number of things working under the radar'.

This was right around the time that the NY Times and the WaPo were running lengthy Op-Ed articles regarding US Gun Manufacturers intentionally selling guns to Mexican Drug Gangs, etc., etc... .

Which is around the time that the whole thing blew up and your boys were exposed as high-criminals.

Now you may not be bright enough to know what conspiracies actually are... but that is a classic demonstration of such.

A better demonstration is Benghazi. That's where your peasantpimp literally committed treason. And I hold out the greatest of hope that his ass is lynched from a White House Oak for that one. (I realize it's a slim chance and that the best odds are that he'll be gunned down by a Seal Team some years after he flees from Justice, post his leaving office. But I have to hold on to that hope, nonetheless.)
Sandy Hook was a hoax too! :rofl:

How pathetic is it that you have to create conspiracy theories. Just fucking stupid.
No, you pretending to be black and race hustling is a hoax.
Praying to Mary, playing with beads, and worshiping the Pope as a god is a hoax.

If you think so then don't do it.
I am not a cult member...I don't

The Left is one big cult. Don't kid yourself.

How pathetic is it that you have to create conspiracy theories. Just fucking stupid.
Praying to Mary, playing with beads, and worshiping the Pope as a god is a hoax.

I agree.

Both the Donkey & Elephant are HUGE cults!

So how exactly is the media faking all the dead bodies?
Did you see any?

Not even a photo of the deceased?

It's just stories planted in the media to scare people into thinking guns are evil.

You're not claiming media bias, you're claiming something far more sinister, that they're making these stories up. You can't fake stories based on actual events with police reports.

Did you see any?

It's just stories planted in the media to scare people into thinking guns are evil.

You're not claiming media bias, you're claiming something far more sinister, that they're making these stories up. You can't fake stories based on actual events with police reports.
Yes, but who takes the time to check to see if the police reports are ever even filed or even real? You just have to take the word of the author of the story.

Did you see any?

Yes, but who takes the time to check to see if the police reports are ever even filed or even real? You just have to take the word of the author of the story.

You can if you want. They're public records. This is the problem with conspiracy whackos like you, you don't want the truth even when it's available to you.

Lets start with this. Tell me which story you think the media faked. I'm dying to show everyone what a raging, idiotic ass you are and I need your cooperation for that.

Have you ever tried to obtain a police report on an incident that you personally were not a party to? Fun&Games with the Bureaucracy......
And yet the media does all the time. Many times news stations and papers don't find out about an incident until the police report is filed.

I can not speak to what the media does, but for the J-Random citizen who may approach any given law-enforcement agency, they have a multitude of excuses as to why you can't have what you want. The stuff that you may think is a matter of public record, often times requires a court order to get, and even then you may get heavily redacted copies.

I can not speak to what the media does, but for the J-Random citizen who may approach any given law-enforcement agency, they have a multitude of excuses as to why you can't have what you want. The stuff that you may think is a matter of public record, often times requires a court order to get, and even then you may get heavily redacted copies.

Wrong again. The reason any J-Random citizen can do a background check on anyone they have babysit their kids is because all criminal records are PUBLIC...unless committed by a minor and sealed. But keep displaying your ignorance.

This is a tactic being used by the media to scare the crap out of the public by constantly publishing these stupid stories about babies in diapers shooting their parents. Here's the latest one...

Relax, MW ... it's just a paranoid delusion. Nobody is coming for your guns.

The mother here in Idaho who was shot by her 3 year old was real. Women tend to carry smaller guns, striker fired. If the safety is off, it doesn't take much effort to work the trigger.

Besides which, kooky conspiracy theories such as "the media is making up gun accident stories" don't have much merit among rational, thinking individuals.

I'd buy that, except for all of the obvious conspiring on guns by the media.

The worst the media can do is give inordinate focus one some stories while ignoring others. They certainly don't highlight defensive gun use. But this thread is claiming they're outright making up gun accident stories. That's some BSC talk right there and I'm not game with that.

Well, let me just say that there is no objectivity remaining in the US MSM. Absent objectivity, there truly is no reason that they would not make stuff up.

We saw this with DAN RATHER... who was second only to Walter Cronkite in terms of public trust of a News Anchor. He flat out fabricated "News".

I'm not saying that they HAVE but we can rest assured that they will and it should come as no surprise when that happens.

It's hard to falsify news based on actual police reports.

Unless the blond accidentally shot herself and blamed her kid when the cops showed up. :lmao:

We can trust that this happens though, Brian Williams was there, he saw it happen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back