Are all gays born that way?

Obviously you are going to ignore the overwhelming majority of scientists that will tell you sexual orientation is not a choice. So, that being the case, let's talk this out, Seawytch to Koshergrl, okay?

You want to insist that orientation is a choice (for what reason I don't know) so let's go with that for a sec...

Could you choose to have sex with a woman? And I'm not just talking about closing your eyes and being on the receiving end of the most mind blowing cunnilingus you've ever experienced, but giving it in return and caring about how well you were doing it?

And sex is just the fringe benefit...

Could you choose to be emotionally attracted to a woman? Could you choose to have your stomach flip flop when she smiled at you? Could you choose to want to melt when she gave you that certain look? Could you choose to want to spend the rest of your life with her as a partner in mind, body and soul? Could you choose to look at her every day and thank your lucky stars that she came into your life and hung a string of lights around your heart? Could you choose all that?

Kosher, you gonna answer my question about "choice"?
Majority of which scientists?..Go ahead and post your data.
Being gay is a choice. Just as being straight is a choice. If one abstains from sex they are neither straight nor gay. So if a person who may be attracted to a member of the same gender does NOT act upon the attraction, no one would ever know about the attraction.

Given the FACT that human reproduction requires intercourse between a man (donor) and a woman(host) isn't "gayness" a learned, or behavior modification i.e. "nature vs nurture"?

I mean researchers still haven't found a "dominate" GAY gene.
So existing gays are totally a "learned" or behavior modification response.

I remember a time when tomboys were admired for their independence...

and swishy guys were appreciated because they were the only ones who freely gave quality time to our bothersome high-maintenance aunts...

what happened to that...?

You guys are about as naive as they come.
Dude I played football with turned out he was gay. Same with many of the cops I have worked with for years.
Few gay men fit the Liberace model. Same with few gay women fit the bull dyke model.
You folks really need to get out more. I know American Idol and Entertainment Tonight are fun to watch but the real world awaits you.

One of my best friends growing up was gay. He was awesome on the piano, he had a paying gig at my hometown's nicest restaurant on the weekends; he took requests.

He also was a great athlete and played football, which is probably why he never got the shit beaten out of him by our male classmates, who were loggers that worked in the mills and the woods with their dads from the time they were 14.

His dad was a state cop.

I absolutely loved him..he was funny, and smart, and sooo much fun. Plus he's a Christian. He's incredibly wealthy now and works with kids, and I'm sure he's great with them...

and he still plays the piano like crazy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back