Arctic warming not natural

You know, Billy, it's not very difficult to win an argument with someone who never backs up their claims. Your posts are almost ENTIRELY a collection of unsubstantiated assertions. In that regard, they differ very little from Grimm or Bullfinch or Aesop (without the morals, of course).

We know that the current warming is synthetic (ie, man-made) because the natural factors involved should be producing slight cooling.

We "know" no such thing...To date, the hypothetical warming caused by our activities has not been empirically measured, quantified and blamed on so called greenhouse gasses...all claims that CO2 causes any warming are nothing more than opinion not backed by any empirical evidence whatsoever.

What model and who says it is "failed"?

Still waiting to hear which model and who (besides Billy Boy) has said it failed?

Those forcing numbers are not the result of any empirical measurement and quantification...they are the result of failed climate models...models that can't even hindmost..much less forecast...they are assumptions not supported by observations.

Oh Gee. New study shows more taxes, and more controlling government will save the planet. Who knew? :confused-84:

What model and who says it is "failed"?

Still waiting to hear which model and who (besides Billy Boy) has said it failed?

Those forcing numbers are not the result of any empirical measurement and quantification...they are the result of failed climate models...models that can't even hindmost..much less forecast...they are assumptions not supported by observations.

I am really tired of your claim that you can reject out of hand any work involving a computer. Those are the best data available. You have no other data to compare it against. You have nothing. You seem to think that if you simply say "It can't be that", it proves that your hypothesis must be right; when your hypothesis has ZERO observational or modeled evidence. ZERO.

Come back when YOU actually have something.

I am really tired of your claim that you can reject out of hand any work involving a computer. Those are the best data available. You have no other data to compare it against. You have nothing. You seem to think that if you simply say "It can't be that", it proves that your hypothesis must be right; when your hypothesis has ZERO observational or modeled evidence. ZERO.

I don't reject any work that comes out of a computer...I do reject claims that depend entirely on computer models.....especially when they concern something as eminently measurable as the atmosphere and energy movement through it...a model is fine to make a prediction of what will happen in the real world...but if you just take the model results and treat them like they are observed data, you have nothing....

Come back when YOU actually have something.

Actually, that is what I have been telling you...model results that are not tested against reality are nothing more than wild assed guesses..and if they have not been tested against reality, you can bet that there is a very good reason...ie...the results would not support the alarmist narrative.

You have been presented with diagrams like the following on multiple occasions. From where do you believe anyone has told you that ice was melting in the Arctic winter? The answer is that they have not. That makes your comments a complete straw man.

Arctic_DMI_3yrs.jpg

Forum List

Back