Arctic Temperatures Today

You sound rattled
It's bizarre you Bumping up an OLD thread of yours with the current ONE Day local/regional Weather from 2+ Years ago. :)
It proved nothing then and is completely Irrelevant now.

And as we both know, you are incapable both knowledge and IQ-wise of debating me on this or any other topic.
You are part of the peaNut gallery here.
`

Last edited:
You FRAUD.
You just got GUTTED.
We had just as large or larger systems dividing the USA into Cold/NW and Warm/SE yesterday and today.
Proving NOTHING.

YOU FRAUD.
You Hypocrite Creationist, Noah's Ark Clown.
`

I'm wrong. It's not 1.4MM Square miles, it's 4.5MM square miles. Colorado would be a fly speck on it

It's bizarre you Bumping up an OLD thread of yours with the current ONE Day local/regional Weather from 2+ Years ago. :)
It proved nothing then and is completely Irrelevant now.

And as we both know, you are incapable both knowledge and IQ-wise of debating me on this or any other topic.
You are part of the peaNut gallery here.
`

I wanted to check on the devastating effect manmade global climate warming change has had since I started posting this dataset.

Looks like your flawed theory needs to be scrapped.

Also, you seem like a crazy person.

I wanted to check on the devastating effect manmade global climate warming change has had since I started posting this dataset.

Looks like your flawed theory needs to be scrapped.

Also, you seem like a crazy person.
LOL A few days ago, Kodiak Island was at 67 degrees, now it is at 7 degrees. And the Kamchatka Peninsula is now very warm for this time of year. Texas over Christmas was having high 70 degree days, and now it has snow. Real whiplash weather all over.

1641212849630.png

Barrow -29
Vize -15
Resolute -27
Anabar -44

Arctic Weather Map

Covers not one city, but 4.5MM Square miles of territory

All the weather event sited by the AGW Cult are a fly speck on an area this large

LOL A few days ago, Kodiak Island was at 67 degrees, now it is at 7 degrees. And the Kamchatka Peninsula is now very warm for this time of year. Texas over Christmas was having high 70 degree days, and now it has snow. Real whiplash weather all over.

View attachment 583021

Yippee. Egypt got snow.

Posting short term local or Regional WEATHER to prove or disprove GW/AGW (Climate) is the WORST kind of Crap in the section and should be deleted and banned.
I just started a thread to that effect.
I had challenged the OP of this thread to join me in that effort a dew days ago.
He not only declined but continues to post ONE Day weather snap shots as disproof of GW/AGW.

This is garbage exactly like, ie, Skookasbil's 8 year running 'skeptics are winning' thread/blog.

`

Last edited:
Did it even occur to you to look up normal temps for that date and time of day? Of course it didn't. You just did one of your "derpderp it's not hot in the arctic, so global warming is a hoax!" things.

Let me help you out here.

Climate Reanalyzer

Temps are well above average in the Arctic.

But only the climate change OCD'S care about these silly temp change fluctuations.
Most people see bitter cold and laugh at the bomb throwers! :coffee: :fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Posting short term local or Regional WEATHER to prove or disprove GW/AGW (Climate) is the WORST kind of Crap in the section and should be deleted and banned.
I just started a thread to that effect.
I had challenged the OP of this thread to join me in that effort a dew days ago.
He not only declined but continues to post ONE Day weather snap shots as disproof of GW/AGW.

This is garbage exactly like, ie, Skookasbils 8 year running 'skeptics are winning' thread/blog.

`

Lol....but all the research shows people's perception of the climate is based upon local weather observations. Not debatable stuff.

In other words, your side is lOsiNg. People don't care about the science.

How 'bout that PROOF THE SKEPTICS ARE WINNING thread?:iyfyus.jpg: EpiC....check the "views" on that shit?:disbelief::disbelief::uhh::disbelief::disbelief:Even I'm still stunned. Massive traffic....for 8 years. Fcuking historic stuff in this forum. I laugh every time I see it lurking in Page 1....always there nut sack kicking the kOOks:hello77:

Did it even occur to you to look up normal temps for that date and time of day? Of course it didn't. You just did one of your "derpderp it's not hot in the arctic, so global warming is a hoax!" things.

Let me help you out here.

Climate Reanalyzer

Temps are well above average in the Arctic.

Your post is an anomaly from sane and rational

Let's see, we have all the scientists of the world stating that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger. Then we have the dumb fucks on this board stating otherwise. Oh, who to believe.

These are the same non-questioning "scientists" who once said the Earth was a flat plane and the stable center of the solar system supported on the backs of turtles.

We're not impressed

"A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers (and AGWCult) have always known this fact." -Daniel Kahneman

Let's see, we have all the scientists of the world stating that AGW is a fact, and a clear and present danger. Then we have the dumb fucks on this board stating otherwise. Oh, who to believe.

co2_trend_mlo.png

We shut the economy down in 2020 to 2021, and that had no effect on CO2.

Hmmmm

Why, it's as if human activity had no effect whatsoever on CO2

What Is Anthropogenic Global Warming?

......growing banks of data and improved climate models have convinced most climate scientists that.....

You fucking liar.

These are the same non-questioning "scientists" who once said the Earth was a flat plane and the stable center of the solar system supported on the backs of turtles.

We're not impressed

"A reliable way to make people believe in falsehoods is frequent repetition, because familiarity is not easily distinguished from truth. Authoritarian institutions and marketers (and AGWCult) have always known this fact." -Daniel Kahneman
It was the dumb fuck religious people insisting the world was flat. Over 2000 years ago a natural philosopher measured the diameter of the Earth with very simple tools. Of course, you would not know that.

It was the dumb fuck religious people insisting the world was flat. Over 2000 years ago a natural philosopher measured the diameter of the Earth with very simple tools. Of course, you would not know that.

World renowned geologists ridiculed Wegener. As late as 1962, Harry Hess had to present plate tectonics as a poem to appease the faithful shrinking Earth geologists.

You are as ignorant as you are stupid.

Forum List

Back