Arctic Temperatures Today

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Your single day ANAMOLY chart is highly misleading since the actual temperature in the region are well below freezing:

View attachment 455811

See how cold it really is?

You are one DISHONEST warmist!
Its called "cherry picking" and he does it every time... For some reason he must have fear generated by his posts. Its all bull shit all the time with him.

Did it even occur to you to look up normal temps for that date and time of day? Of course it didn't. You just did one of your "derpderp it's not hot in the arctic, so global warming is a hoax!" things.

Let me help you out here.

Climate Reanalyzer

Temps are well above average in the Arctic.
Well, normal temperatures in Central Europe are about 33F, this week the high has been 22. The entire northern hemisphere it a grip of Arctic weather. It would have to be 150F in the south to balance out.

So much for global warming.

Here's the latest from the Arctic.

I try to pick the same 4 cardinal points approximating about 4.5 MILLION square miles (That's a big number). I could have added another 1 or 2MM square miles as both Russia and Canada are in deep freeze, but I'd rather stay consistent with these 4 points around the Arctic.

Cape Billings Russian Federation 1F
NordAWS Greenland -2F
Sachs Harbor Canada -6F
Cape Chelyuskin Russian Federation 16F

Arctic Weather Map
There's a katabatic wind in the arctic called a "Williwaw". No way to describe this wind as it's too powerful to describe other than 'vicious'. Aleutian islands the end of the world. Freak storms show up in a blink of an eye. HIGH VELOCITY winds sound like a hundred million women screaming while they are being burned alive @ the stake. High seas look taller than the island I was standing on. I talked to a Coastie officer @ the Kodiak base & told him what I experienced out @ Attu island. He told me that he experienced 80 FOOT SEAS & 90+ knot winds while out in the Bering sea but said seas out there have been recorded up to 100 feet!!!!!!!!(tallest seas ever?) Like small wonder we were losing crab boats(with their crews) out there. I seen weather as low as -42F(without wind chill) @ Fairbanks/Eielson AFB. Fortunately I never had to go up further north where the weather really gets bitterly cold(dangerously cold).

The people as far south as Houston Texas will be thinking they are living in the Arctic when the temperature is going to be 10F in a couple of days. That is an unheard of low, especially in Fedurary which is usually a mild month along the Gulf coast.

Global warming my ass.

Your single day ANAMOLY chart is highly misleading since the actual temperature in the region are well below freezing:

View attachment 455811

Its called "cherry picking" and he does it every time... For some reason he must have fear generated by his posts. Its all bull shit all the time with him.

He is that way because he is a dog eared egg drooling yellowbellied leftist.

He is all over the ANAMOLY crap, it is his way of promoting a wildly dishonest narrative. While I showed that the ENTIRE region is actually well below freezing, heck a huge area of Northern Hemisphere is below Freezing.

1613059531788.png

The people as far south as Houston Texas will be thinking they are living in the Arctic when the temperature is going to be 10F in a couple of days. That is an unheard of low, especially in Fedurary which is usually a mild month along the Gulf coast.

Global warming my ass.
This low is going to push to the equator. If you follow the laws of fluid dynamics this means the heat at the mid levels of our atmosphere have no energy to stop its progression. We are cooling rapidly. Reminds me of the 70's when citrus crops were devastated during that cooling event. Here we are again, but this time we have another 15 years of cooling coming as the new solar cycles is but 1/2 of SHO predictions.. Cloud cover has increased above the equator by 1.2% so our oceans will continue to cool rapidly and there will be a very slow solar recharge of heat in them. The cooling coming is going to be brutal..

The northern hemsiphere temperarture anomaly is +0.6C. The Arctic is much warmer than average. So, it's warmer than average, and anyone saying otherwise is pushing a falsehood. The only question is whether they're lying out of stupidity, or lying deliberately.

Amazing. You're actually claiming that since it's still cold in winter, there's no global warming. That's especially pathetic cult spin. But what choice do you have? Using anomolies illustrates how your cult is lying. You can't change reality, so you try to hide it.

Says the one proven wrong by the data Check post #53, which links to whatever today's map is.

Mamooth the biggest liar in the forum:

The northern hemsiphere temperarture anomaly is +0.6C. The Arctic is much warmer than average. So, it's warmer than average, and anyone saying otherwise is pushing a falsehood. The only question is whether they're lying out of stupidity, or lying deliberately.

Never disputed it you dumb ass!

You are a lying sack of shit!

What I stated about the ANAMOLY chart is that it is misleading, I presented the CURRENT temperature using the very same source that old rocks used.

Amazing. You're actually claiming that since it's still cold in winter, there's no global warming. That's especially pathetic cult spin. But what choice do you have? Using anomolies illustrates how your cult is lying. You can't change reality, so you try to hide it.

This lying sack of shit can't stop lying. I never said anything like this at all: "since it's still cold in winter, there's no global warming" You made it up straight out of your ass!

To sum it up:

I correctly said use of Anomaly only chart can be misleading (never said it was false you drip!), which is why I posted this chart to show the regions CURRENT temperature shows a very different picture.

Says the one proven wrong by the data Check post #53, which links to whatever today's map is.

Your lies and stupidity are off the charts.

Here is my reply to it at post 60:

1613077039200.png

Here is the current ANOMALY for the SAME date:

1613077186535.png

LINK

I followed up at post 65, which you ignored:

1613077408004.png

Give it up, your lies are so obvious and stupid.

Last edited:
What I stated about the ANAMOLY chart is that it is misleading,

And then you said it's misleading because "While I showed that the ENTIRE region is actually well below freezing, heck a huge area of Northern Hemisphere is below Freezing.

So, I was totally correct in my description of your argument. You're implying all that matters is that it's still cold in winter.

I never said anything like this at all:

Of course not. You're too gutless to state a point directly. You just dance around an imply things, then you feign offense and run when called out on how stupid you were.

"since it's still cold in winter, there's no global warming" You made it up straight out of your ass!

Again, that's an accurate summary of your argument. If you disagree, then tell us clearly directly what your argument was and is.

This is the part where you don't explain your argument, and run away screaming insults. Please proceed.

Did it even occur to you to look up normal temps for that date and time of day? Of course it didn't. You just did one of your "derpderp it's not hot in the arctic, so global warming is a hoax!" things.

Let me help you out here.

Climate Reanalyzer

Temps are well above average in the Arctic.

WTF are "normal" temps?

Also, how does atmospheric CO2 heat the deep ocean?

Mamooth the biggest liar in the forum:

Never disputed it you dumb ass!

You are a lying sack of shit!

What I stated about the ANAMOLY chart is that it is misleading, I presented the CURRENT temperature using the very same source that old rocks used.

This lying sack of shit can't stop lying. I never said anything like this at all: "since it's still cold in winter, there's no global warming" You made it up straight out of your ass!

To sum it up:

I correctly said use of Anomaly only chart can be misleading (never said it was false you drip!), which is why I posted this chart to show the regions CURRENT temperature shows a very different picture.

Your lies and stupidity are off the charts.

Here is my reply to it at post 60:

View attachment 455936

Here is the current ANOMALY for the SAME date:

View attachment 455938

LINK

I followed up at post 65, which you ignored:

View attachment 455939

Give it up, your lies are so obvious and stupid.
BTW, it is like this almost every year, and every year the same pattern. The demofks should understand it is so due to where the Pacific Ocean is. Now, the only way to change this behavior is to move the pacific ocean. That's it. No other options exist. None.

In conclusion, their nonsense is nonsense due to physical location of the Pacific Ocean and they can't change that fact or physical obstruction.

The common response is Australia, AUSTRALIA!!!!!. that's fking hilarious as well. demonstrates the pure ignorance of the demofks.

Here's the latest from the Arctic.

I try to pick the same 4 cardinal points approximating about 4.5 MILLION square miles (That's a big number). I could have added another 1 or 2MM square miles as both Russia and Canada are in deep freeze, but I'd rather stay consistent with these 4 points around the Arctic.

Cape Billings Russian Federation 1F
NordAWS Greenland -2F
Sachs Harbor Canada -6F
Cape Chelyuskin Russian Federation 16F

Arctic Weather Map
You just said/admonished weather isn't climate BUT put up a high winter ONE DAY WEATHER Snapshot of the Arctic.
You Dishonest Clown.
You don't even see your own hypocrisy.

`

Last edited:
You FRAUD.
You just got GUTTED.
We had just as large or larger systems dividing the USA into Cold/NW and Warm/SE yesterday and today.
Proving NOTHING.

YOU FRAUD.
You Hypocrite Creationist, Noah's Ark Clown.
`
Maybe give us your definition of climate to you?

Forum List

Back