Arctic Sea Ice

You know what else? I think we all sense this. It is the only thing that makes sense to me of why this topic would spill out in a thread about artic sea ice.

Yea I agree we are being manipulated again. Like it or not control someones money and you control them. And I pointed out that the government and wall street are using the melting of the artic ice as a lever to manipulate funds and when manipulating saying things like if you have wealth your immoral and when you do not have wealth saying things like you are lazy just feeds into what wall street and the government want. Only one way to stop the government and wall street do not give them any money. They have alot of people convinced that redistribution of wealth will some how eliminate global warming and help with health insurance and put people Thur college and end world hunger and help this or that .Total bunch of bull there is not enough cash anywhere to solve these problems and when they get your money weather wall st. or the government they do different things with it.

Printing money and driving down the value of the dollar just makes it infinitely more difficult to do any of those things on any solid footing.

We need to reduce debt right now not multiply it.

Forum List

Back