Arctic sea ice set to hit record low

What you are referring to, as is usually the case with such pronouncements from you, is happening entirely within your own anal cavity - you know, the place where you keep your head warm and communicate with your denier cult butt-buddies.

Try reading knucklehead...you know, non knuckle draggers like you know how...I suggest you learn how.
Try thinking, retard. I know it is foreign to you......but I suggest you learn how to use the little bit of grey matter that (presumably) is inside your deformed head.

Oh, I don't waste my valuable time with turds like you. I'll rile you all up for fun every now and then but your intellectual level is so low that if were to truly engage you in conversation it would be like....... well me talking to a chimpanzee, that would be you.:lol:

Really? The Arctic ice is not at a record low, and still melting? The vast majority of glaciers worldwide are not receding at an ever increasing rate? Worldwide agriculture has not been impacted in a major way for each of the last three years?

Walleyes, if you truly are a scientist, you are in the miniscule minority that still denies the obvious evidence and the basic science of AGW. As such, you are just an educated crackpot.

74 of 79 climatologists is now "the majority of scientists" is it? And you wonder why people mock you.

American Geophysical Union and the Geological Society of America both have unequivical statements concerning AGW. As does virtually every Scientific Society in every nation that has such. Their statements are that AGW is real and a clear and present danger.

Once again, you post a half lie in order to defend an unsuportable position.

Really? The Arctic ice is not at a record low, and still melting? The vast majority of glaciers worldwide are not receding at an ever increasing rate? Worldwide agriculture has not been impacted in a major way for each of the last three years?

Walleyes, if you truly are a scientist, you are in the miniscule minority that still denies the obvious evidence and the basic science of AGW. As such, you are just an educated crackpot.

74 of 79 climatologists is now "the majority of scientists" is it? And you wonder why people mock you.

American Geophysical Union and the Geological Society of America both have unequivical statements concerning AGW. As does virtually every Scientific Society in every nation that has such. Their statements are that AGW is real and a clear and present danger.

Once again, you post a half lie in order to defend an unsuportable position.

So what. They derive 90% of their funding by perpetuating the fraud. This is nothing new.
What is funny is dupes like you believe this crap every time some new prophet comes along. How many times have we been told the world is going to end?

It's still here......

Once again, a lie in order to defend the indefensable. No one has said the world is going to end. What they have said that it is going to get a lot less comfortable, and extreme weather disasters are going to be the norm, wreaking havoc with agriculter worldwide. Exactly what we have been seeing worldwide for the past three years.

Forum List

Back