Arctic sea ice set to hit record low

that there was a small segment of the population advocating for all societies to go back to wodden ships and candlelight and bicycles as the preferred method of transportation.

That segment being the denialists, the premier screaming alarmists of the global warming issue.

Look, none of the rational scientists are calling for people to live in caves. That's solely a denalist fantasy. Why do they constantly resort to such alarmism? Why are they always trying to frighten people with such hysterical claims?

Here on the rational side, we want so much green energy that people waste it in great profusion. That's our vision of the future. Compare that to the denialist vision of living in caves.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're a hoot! Your "rational scientists", cool aid drinkers all, want the first world nations to spend 76 TRILLION dollars to lower the global temperature by one degree at the end of 1000 years...maybe.

What better con could they come up with? No way to test their bullshit, no way to measure the effect, just give the greedy pricks trillions of dollars and have NO WAY to check the results. It's an awesome con.

You're a hoot! Your "rational scientists", cool aid drinkers all, want the first world nations to spend 76 TRILLION dollars to lower the global temperature by one degree at the end of 1000 years...maybe.

When I point out that your side specializes in alarmist hysteria, you should probably refrain from additional alarmist hysteria.

What better con could they come up with? No way to test their bullshit, no way to measure the effect, just give the greedy pricks trillions of dollars and have NO WAY to check the results. It's an awesome con.

Was it your intent to prove my point about your side's propensity towards alarmist hysteria?

You're a hoot! Your "rational scientists", cool aid drinkers all, want the first world nations to spend 76 TRILLION dollars to lower the global temperature by one degree at the end of 1000 years...maybe.

When I point out that your side specializes in alarmist hysteria, you should probably refrain from additional alarmist hysteria.

Was it your intent to prove my point about your side's propensity towards alarmist hysteria?

Excuse me my side resorts to alarmist hysteria? Now I am just relegating you to insane fool. AGW is BUILT on alarmism and hysteria. Nice attempt at redirection there silly person but the historical record is firmly against you on that subject.

As evidence I present the founder of the modern day enviro whacko movement...

"James Lovelock, the maverick scientist who became a guru to the environmental movement with his “Gaia” theory of the Earth as a single organism, has admitted to being “alarmist” about climate change and says other environmental commentators, such as Al Gore, were too.

Lovelock, 92, is writing a new book in which he will say climate change is still happening, but not as quickly as he once feared."

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...-lovelock-i-was-alarmist-about-climate-change

One more post like that and you will be relegated to trolldom.

Last edited:
All you have to do to understand the economics of Climate Change is see the cover of this United Nations manual. See the cover, and you instantly know its all a fucking scam!!!

It takes alot to shock me............when I saw this, my face almost fell off because it was so blatant.

My sceptic pals need to click on this, but be sitting down when you do......

http://www.undp.org/content/dam/undp/library/Environment%20and%20Energy/Climate%20Change/Capacity%20Development/UNDP-Guide-Mainstreaming-Climate-Change.pdf

Anybody who can look at the cover of this manual and not understand whats going on has serious connect the dots issues. Translation? You are hopelessly naive.

Last edited:
"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore..."-- IPCC Policy on the fraud known as AGW

"But one must say clearly that we redistribute de facto the world’s wealth by climate policy. Obviously, the owners of coal and oil will not be enthusiastic about this. One has to free oneself from the illusion that international climate policy is environmental policy. This has almost nothing to do with environmental policy anymore..."-- IPCC Policy on the fraud known as AGW

Indeed Frank...........they are SO............FUCKING................NAIVE!!!!:D

Indeed Frank...........they are SO............FUCKING................NAIVE!!!!:D

Not naive, religious fanatics. Naivete can be cured. Religious fanaticism can't.

Arctic sea ice looks set to hit a record low by the end of the month, according to satellite data.

Scientists at the US National Snow and Ice Data Center said data showed that the sea ice extent was tracking below the previous record low, set in 2007.

Latest figures show that on 13 August ice extent was 483,000 sq km (186,000 sq miles) below the previous record low for the same date five years ago.

The ice is expected to continue melting until mid- to late September.

"A new daily record... would be likely by the end of August," the centre's lead scientist, Ted Scambos, told Reuters.

"Chances are it will cross the previous record while we are still in ice retreat."

BBC News - Arctic sea ice set to hit record low

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTifdoKXoxM]Game over, man. - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, game over. The Arctic Ice is at a record low and still dropping. The vast majority of the world's glaciers are in rapid recession, and both Greenland and Antarctica are losing ice by the gigaton. This is the third year in a row that the world has major crop losses due to extreme weather.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p53kJX64ieQ]Monty Python and The Holy Grail "Bring out your dead" - YouTube[/ame]

Arctic sea ice looks set to hit a record low by the end of the month, according to satellite data.

Scientists at the US National Snow and Ice Data Center said data showed that the sea ice extent was tracking below the previous record low, set in 2007.

Latest figures show that on 13 August ice extent was 483,000 sq km (186,000 sq miles) below the previous record low for the same date five years ago.

The ice is expected to continue melting until mid- to late September.

"A new daily record... would be likely by the end of August," the centre's lead scientist, Ted Scambos, told Reuters.

"Chances are it will cross the previous record while we are still in ice retreat."

BBC News - Arctic sea ice set to hit record low

Arctic sea ice looks set to hit a record low by the end of the month

The least ice in all the billions of years of Earth's history?
Wow! That's interesting.

The argument against climate change is so ridiculous,
it's like arguing gravity plays no role in plane crashes!​
(and the people who make these arguments,
are nothing more than corporate bitches,
doing what they're told like good little whore's)​

The climate in Chicago left a mile of ice over my house, not that long ago.

Who argues the climate doesn't change?

Yes, game over. The Arctic Ice is at a record low and still dropping. The vast majority of the world's glaciers are in rapid recession, and both Greenland and Antarctica are losing ice by the gigaton. This is the third year in a row that the world has major crop losses due to extreme weather.

And yet, it's not as low as it was in 2007. How exactly does that work?

We officially hit the record today a full month ahead of 2007
Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag
Record dominoes 8: NSIDC daily sea ice extent - Arctic Sea Ice

Old rocks how do we safe guard our food supply? Should we play around with genetics to toughen the food supply or what else would you think we should do?

I think it's time to consider how we can make sure we can feed our population. Time to use our techonology.

Last edited:

Watch.

And yet, it's not as low as it was in 2007 because of global warming.

That's how it works

Old rocks how do we safe guard our food supply? Should we play around with genetics to toughen the food supply or what else would you think we should do?

We need to abandon all fossil fuels, live in caves, eat dirt.

It's the only way to save the ice caps

It's the only way to save the ice caps

No,

Nuclear, natural gas, wind, solar, tide, wave, ect for our energy policy. 40% nuclear at least....

We should pour money into research of genetically harden foods that can survive extreme events. We must start safeguarding our food supply.

Maybe even build infrastructure to hold water for dry times. Our civilization is more then capable of standing up to this.

I thought you already lived in a cave and ate dirt, CrazyFruitcake. And you've certainly abandoned all intelligence and reason, must be a long time ago too. But of course you're a complete retard so what else could we expect.

Forum List

Back