Arctic heat

You have data there for a single location. Your claim was a global one.

You have data there for a single location. Your claim was a global one.

Wrong, I very clearly said IN THE SIERRA NEVADA MOUNTAINS, where I happen to live so am very familiar with the local studies. As far as global, in the polar regions it was warmer than in the equatorial, which makes sense. Polar was 5 degrees warmer than today, and equatorial regions were 1/2 a degree warmer. I have posted dozens of studies over the years to support it. Go find them again.

Westwall said:
There are more than a few peer reviewed studies for the Sierra Nevada that show during the MWP the temp skyrocketed up faster than today, and attained a temp at least 2.5 degrees warmer than the present time.

Why yes, that is what you said. Now then: so the fuck what?

Westwall said:
There are more than a few peer reviewed studies for the Sierra Nevada that show during the MWP the temp skyrocketed up faster than today, and attained a temp at least 2.5 degrees warmer than the present time.

Why yes, that is what you said. Now then: so the fuck what?

The fuck is your assertions are shit. Have always been shit. And will always BE shit.

What was human culture like during those previous interglacials? What was the world population?

Who cares. The changes that happened back then were NATURAL. Thus, any changes today must likewise be construed as NATURAL, unless you can find truly compelling evidence that says otherwise. Merely wishing it to be so, and concocting computer derived fictions to bolster your wanting, don't cut it.
What a dumb lying fuck you are. 400 ppm is natural? Never has there been a level anywhere near that in prior interglacials in the last 800,000 years. And don't give me that bullshit about a very short lived bump in the GHG levels. CO2 does not work that way. Were we to cease human GHG emissions right now, it would be centuries before the GHG level in the atmosphere returned to near normal levels.

During prior interglacials, even when the sea level was 10 meters higher than today, the max CO2 levels were, at the most, 320 ppm. Most estimates are for 300 ppm. So we are going to see major sea level changes in this century.

The measurements of CO2 and CH4 are not computer derived. They are measured, and being measured as we post. The measurements of the worldwide retreat of the alpine glaciers are not computer derived, they are measured observations. The decline in the Arctic Sea Ice is not computer derived, it is measured. Not only by satellites, but also by such things as a huge luxury cruise ship transiting the Northwest Passage last summer. The amount of coal and petroleum we have burned is not computer derived, it is in the records of businesses worldwide.

Your whole spiel, Mr. Westwall, is based on falsehood and deception.

And why is the ice melting? Perhaps because the temperatures you're displaying here are right at the melting point of water when by this time of the year, normal temps would be near zero Fahrenheit.

Arctic Weather Map

4 cardinal point today

Barrow -2F
Alert -20F
Vize -6F
Kotel -26F

What the melting temperature of ice?

color_sst_NPS_ophi0.png

Here is a functioning satellite. Your warming is bull shit..

This image says its from yesterday, 19 December. The dominant Arctic temperatures are 0C and ABOVE.

color_sst_NPS_ophi0.png

Here is a functioning satellite. Your warming is bull shit..

This image says its from yesterday, 19 December. The dominant Arctic temperatures are 0C and ABOVE.
Your and idiot!

This an anomaly map from the average temp. Do you have a fucking clue what the average temp is this time of year? It's 5 deg F.

LMFAO...... My gawd man your ignorance is astounding...

That would make more sense, but then, NOWHERE does your graphic tell us it is anomaly data or identify a baseline. Perhaps if YOU got in the habit of providing links this could have been avoided.

Forum List

Back