Architects & Engineers For 911 Truth...

I am disinclined to acquiesce.

No,you're just too dumb to know any better. Seriously,you have to work for the Government in some capacity. :badgrin:
sooory but you're wrong as always!

Well you do defend their lies like a rabid Government Boot-Licker would. What do you owe them? Why such a cheerleader for their Bullshit story? Many of the 911 families want a new & credible investigation. They don't believe the Government's story. So i'm inclined to support them. But seriously,why do you and your buddy come here to defend the Government's story so rabidly? Just curious?

No,you're just too dumb to know any better. Seriously,you have to work for the Government in some capacity. :badgrin:

Well you do defend their lies like a rabid Government Boot-Licker would. What do you owe them? Why such a cheerleader for their Bullshit story? Many of the 911 families want a new & credible investigation. They don't believe the Government's story. So i'm inclined to support them. But seriously,why do you and your buddy come here to defend the Government's story so rabidly? Just curious?
more twoofer stupidity!
!. you( twoofers, Alex Jones ,Jesse Ventura etc.) have no credible evidence that the government are telling a "bullshit story".
2.yes SOME not many 911 families want a new investigation but those same families will not accept that they cannot participate in it due to their bias.
3.The question is not why my buddies and I come here It's why you come here.
4. I'm a true skeptic, unlike yourself ,Mr. Jones ,eots ,who are from what you've posted, zealots masquerading as skeptics.
I'm here to separate the facts from the bullshit.
you guys are chin deep in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

more twoofer stupidity!
!. you( twoofers, Alex Jones ,Jesse Ventura etc.) have no credible evidence that the government are telling a "bullshit story".
2.yes SOME not many 911 families want a new investigation but those same families will not accept that they cannot participate in it due to their bias.
4. I'm a true skeptic, unlike yourself ,Mr. Jones ,eots ,who are from what you've posted, zealots masquerading as skeptics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsE8CkZI6U]Progressive Collapse Proven - YouTube[/ame]

I came here to discuss this interesting film. And you're not a skeptic. You're the exact opposite. You believe everything your Government told you about 911. I'm the skeptic.

more twoofer stupidity!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsE8CkZI6U]Progressive Collapse Proven - YouTube[/ame]

I came here to discuss this interesting film. And you're not a skeptic. You're the exact opposite. You believe everything your Government told you about 911. I'm the skeptic.
another erroneous assumption on all points..

no,you're just too dumb to know any better. Seriously,you have to work for the government in some capacity. :badgrin:

well you do defend their lies like a rabid government boot-licker would. What do you owe them? Why such a cheerleader for their bullshit story? Many of the 911 families want a new & credible investigation. They don't believe the government's story. So i'm inclined to support them. But seriously,why do you and your buddy come here to defend the government's story so rabidly? Just curious?

sadly...its his job

well you do defend their lies like a rabid government boot-licker would. What do you owe them? Why such a cheerleader for their bullshit story? Many of the 911 families want a new & credible investigation. They don't believe the government's story. So i'm inclined to support them. But seriously,why do you and your buddy come here to defend the government's story so rabidly? Just curious?

sadly...its his job
another erroneous assumption .
an eot's classic!

Forum List

Back