Architects & Engineers For 911 Truth...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Just watched a fascinating Documentary called '911: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out'. It was produced by 'Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth.' I urge everyone to see this movie. These people are not just crazy "Twoofers" or wearing "Tin Foil Hats." They are very well-educated & knowledgeable Architecture & Engineering experts. The Government's story on the Tower & WTC 7 collapses just doesn't add up. Check this movie out. If you have already seen it,let me know what you think. Thanks.

Last edited:
Just watched a fascinating Documentary called '911: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out'. It was produced by 'Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth.' I urge everyone to see this movie. These people are not just crazy "Twoofers" or wearing "Tin Foil Hats." They are very well-educated & knowledegable Architecture & Engineering experts. The Government's story on the Tower & WTC 7 collapses just doesn't add up. Check this movie out. If you have already seen it,let me know what you think. Thanks.
Saw it, and it is based on facts NIST leaves out. The NIST farce satisfies the comforting needs of the weak, and people who are too lazy to invest the time to study and be objective, but come on here none the less to proudly prove it.

Just watched a fascinating Documentary called '911: Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out'. It was produced by 'Architects & Engineers for 911 Truth.' I urge everyone to see this movie. These people are not just crazy "Twoofers" or wearing "Tin Foil Hats." They are very well-educated & knowledegable Architecture & Engineering experts. The Government's story on the Tower & WTC 7 collapses just doesn't add up. Check this movie out. If you have already seen it,let me know what you think. Thanks.
Saw it, and it is based on facts NIST leaves out. The NIST farce satisfies the comforting needs of the weak, and people who are too lazy to invest the time to study and be objective, but come on here none the less to proudly prove it.

Yea,NIST and the 911 Commission were real shams. Fire could not have caused those perfectly symmetrical rapid collapses. It's just not realistic. This movie was great. These people are serious & educated people. They know we were not told the truth. But is it too late to ever get the truth? I don't know. It could be.

Decide for yourself

First, Richard Gage is an architect. Not a structural engineer. According to his December 2007 newsletter:
"Tell your friends, family and colleagues the truth that you know — particularly the structural engineers!" (bolding by Richard Gage himself). Sounds like a desparate plea for their support.

"There indeed is a shortage of actual structural engineers who claim WTC was demolished with explosives. This page lists well over 1000 certified structural engineers, certified by the Structural Engineering Certification Board (SECB) of The National Council of Structural Engineers Association. And that is just certified structural engineers in United States, Puerto Rico & Virgin Islands, certified in 2005 or later. Consider, how many thousands of more of structural engineers there are worldwide. And how many of these over 1000 certified structural engineers question the events of 9/11? You guessed it, not a single one." ae911truth - 911guide
"Architects and Engineers are trained to design buildings that function well and withstand potentially destructive forces. However, the 3 high-rise buildings at the World Trade Center which ‘collapsed’ on 9/11 (the Twin Towers plus WTC Building #7) presented us with a body of evidence (i.e.controlled demolition) that was clearly outside the scope of our training and experience." - Richard Gage
Richard Gage himself admits, that controlled demolition is clearly outside the scope of his expertise. Yet, all his evidence consists of arguments trying to prove the demolition of the 3 towers.
ae911truth - 911guide

Next, I present something interesting. I wanted to see how many of the people on his petition are current architects or engineers and not simply a student, wife, or cartoon character. Unfortunately, it appears that I cannot have access to this information without SIGNING THE PETITION! What the HELL?
"Note: We will display Architects and Engineers on our supporters list after we contact you and verify your information. "Others" will be accepted after review of your information."

Does anyone need further information to help you decide if he is fradulent or not?

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/for...opic.php?t=395

Decide for yourself

First, Richard Gage is an architect. Not a structural engineer. According to his December 2007 newsletter:
"Tell your friends, family and colleagues the truth that you know — particularly the structural engineers!" (bolding by Richard Gage himself). Sounds like a desparate plea for their support.

"There indeed is a shortage of actual structural engineers who claim WTC was demolished with explosives. This page lists well over 1000 certified structural engineers, certified by the Structural Engineering Certification Board (SECB) of The National Council of Structural Engineers Association. And that is just certified structural engineers in United States, Puerto Rico & Virgin Islands, certified in 2005 or later. Consider, how many thousands of more of structural engineers there are worldwide. And how many of these over 1000 certified structural engineers question the events of 9/11? You guessed it, not a single one." ae911truth - 911guide
"Architects and Engineers are trained to design buildings that function well and withstand potentially destructive forces. However, the 3 high-rise buildings at the World Trade Center which ‘collapsed’ on 9/11 (the Twin Towers plus WTC Building #7) presented us with a body of evidence (i.e.controlled demolition) that was clearly outside the scope of our training and experience." - Richard Gage
Richard Gage himself admits, that controlled demolition is clearly outside the scope of his expertise. Yet, all his evidence consists of arguments trying to prove the demolition of the 3 towers.
ae911truth - 911guide

Next, I present something interesting. I wanted to see how many of the people on his petition are current architects or engineers and not simply a student, wife, or cartoon character. Unfortunately, it appears that I cannot have access to this information without SIGNING THE PETITION! What the HELL?
"Note: We will display Architects and Engineers on our supporters list after we contact you and verify your information. "Others" will be accepted after review of your information."

Does anyone need further information to help you decide if he is fradulent or not?

There were many prestigious award-winning Architects and Engineers appearing in this movie. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss them all as "Liars" or "Crazy Twoofers." Check it out.

Decide for yourself

ae911truth - 911guide

There were many prestigious award-winning Architects and Engineers appearing in this movie. I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss them all as "Liars" or "Crazy Twoofers." Check it out.
seen it ..it was dead before it started.

Decide for yourself

ae911truth - 911guide

lol! You're such a Bullshitter. You did not see this movie. Why do you feel you need to lie about such things? You always give yourself away in the end. You're not too hard to figure out. You just spew a lot of bombastic ridicule without even viewing these films. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. You're actually kind of ignorant. Watch the film and then come back and discuss. Enjoy.

lol! You're such a Bullshitter. You did not see this movie. Why do you feel you need to lie about such things? You always give yourself away in the end. You're not too hard to figure out. You just spew a lot of bombastic ridicule without even viewing these films. You're not nearly as smart as you think you are. You're actually kind of ignorant. Watch the film and then come back and discuss. Enjoy.
seen it!

seen it!

:eusa_liar:

seen it!

:eusa_liar:
specious ASSumption

You're just full of bombastic ridicule shit. You haven't watched any of these films. Your mind is way too closed to accept anything other than what you've been told to believe. It just upsets your order of things too much. Your repetitive bombastic insults prove that. Many of the people appearing in this film are well-respected award-winning Architects and Engineers. They're not just "Liars" or wearing "Tin Foil Hats." Those accusations are just absurd and ignorant. I'll put their credentials up against your credentials anytime.

You're just full of bombastic ridicule shit. You haven't watched any of these films. Your mind is way too closed to accept anything other than what you've been told to believe. It just upsets your order of things too much. Your repetitive bombastic insults prove that. Many of the people appearing in this film are well-respected award-winning Architects and Engineers. They're not just "Liars" or wearing "Tin Foil Hats." Those accusations are just absurd and ignorant. I'll put their credentials up against your credentials anytime.
:lol:At least I have credentials...unlike prof gage who's pretending to be somthing that he's not

specious ASSumption

:lol:At least I have credentials...unlike prof gage who's pretending to be somthing that he's not

Like i said,i'll put their credentials up against yours anytime. There were many others who appeared in this film. So stop obsessing over one person. That only proves further that you didn't really watch the film.

Like i said,i'll put their credentials up against yours anytime. There were many others who appeared in this film. So stop obsessing over one person. That only proves further that you didn't really watch the film.
ED ASNER did the narration....:lol::lol:

I'm pretty sure more people like & respect Ed Asner than will ever like & respect you. Just a hunch anyway. :)

I'm pretty sure more people like & respect Ed Asner than will ever like & respect you. Just a hunch anyway. :)
and again you hunch would only be true because it's on your back.
the fact is, Mr. asner and I are in the same business .

and again you hunch would only be true because it's on your back.
the fact is, Mr. asner and I are in the same business .

:cuckoo: Ed Asner has more cred than you will ever dream of having. And so do the several award-winning Architects & Engineers who appeared in this film. But you go ahead and keep deluding yourself. That obviously makes you happy. So good luck with that. See Ya. :)

specious ASSumption

Pay close attention to the last segment in this film. It may be the most important part of the film. Check it out.

Pay close attention to the last segment in this film. It may be the most important part of the film. Check it out.
you mean this : [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DFaG9ajljU]Pt.10of10 - 911 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out !!Full-length!! Pre-Release - YouTube[/ame]

pastor dave!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahah!

Are you going to call me a liar too? I counted how many "prestigious award-winning Architects and Engineers" appeared. What is your definition of "many"? I would like an actual number please. TYIA:D

Forum List

Back