archangel - VS - Gabriella84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said1 said:
Who? What monster? Why am I always "out-of-the-freekin-loop"? :death:

Can't imagine. Perhaps someone that always needs to jump in and egg on what they perceive to be a chance to cause trouble? :dunno:

Then again, they may just say, "They were only trying to help..."

Shattered said:
...or jealous... One thing's for sure - the gossip mills are in full swing - I wonder who's responsible...
You might want to just talk to the people you think are involved instead of getting all your information through rumors.

dilloduck said:
You might want to just talk to the people you think are involved instead of getting all your information through rumors.

And give them the attention they so desperately crave? Not a chance. I'd prefer 'they' drop dead. :) (Oh, and YOU have some nerve suggesting THAT, hypocrite). Now piss off.

Shattered said:
And give them the attention they so desperately crave? Not a chance. I'd prefer 'they' drop dead. :) (Oh, and YOU have some nerve suggesting THAT, hypocrite). Now piss off.

How would you know whether I deal with people via PM or not?

Shattered said:
What part of 'piss off' isn't in English? Go away. :finger:
Cute-----no answer so you flame me. How do you know that I do not deal with people directly via PM instead of listening to rumor mills?

This is a humor thread, not a flaming thread. Again, please stop with the direct personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back