Archaeologists report finding oldest Hebrew text

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Gee, where are the inscriptions about Palestine and Islam that these "Palestinians" claim that the land of Israel is theirs? This pre-dates the dead sea scrolls by 1000 years and it talks about King David, in Hebrew. This is even more evidence that the Arabs have absolutely NO right to claim Israel as theirs.

Archaeologists report finding oldest Hebrew text - Yahoo! News

Archaeologists report finding oldest Hebrew text

JERUSALEM (Reuters) – Archaeologists in Israel said on Thursday they had unearthed the oldest Hebrew text ever found, while excavating a fortress city overlooking a valley where the Bible says David slew Goliath.
Experts have not yet been able to decipher fully the five lines of text written in black ink on a shard of pottery dug up at a five-acre (two-hectare) archaeological site called Elah Fortress, or Khirbet Qeiyafa.
The Bible says David, later to become the famed Jewish king, killed Goliath, a Philistine warrior, in a battle in the Valley of Elah, now the site of wineries and an Israeli satellite station.

Archaeologists at Hebrew University said carbon dating of artifacts found at the fortress site, about 20 km (12 miles) southwest of Jerusalem, indicate the Hebrew inscription was written some 3,000 years ago, predating the Dead Sea Scrolls by 1,000 years.
They have been able to make out some of its words, including "judge," "slave" and "king."

Yosef Garfinkel, the lead archaeologist at the site, said the findings could shed significant light on the period of King David's rule over the Israelites.
"The chronology and geography of Khirbet Qeiyafa create a unique meeting point between the mythology, history, historiography and archaeology of King David," Garfinkel said.
(Writing by Ari Rabinovitch; Editing by Sami Aboudi)

listen, dude.. we don't need some ancient text to remember how israel was CARVED out of Palestine following WW2. Not that the glaring irony of your ethnic standard for israel is lost on anyone considering WW2.

ps,

JEWS find a reason to disregard the historic FACT of non-jews?!?!?! Say it ain't SO!

listen, dude.. we don't need some ancient text to remember how israel was CARVED out of Palestine following WW2. Not that the glaring irony of your ethnic standard for israel is lost on anyone considering WW2.

ps,

JEWS find a reason to disregard the historic FACT of non-jews?!?!?! Say it ain't SO!

i suppose you are UNAWARE that the arabs deny that there ever was a king David?

israel of the past WAS in the region of Palestine.

I dont care what the arabs deny. an ancient king david doesn't validate how israel was carved out of a fucking standing population of people for the sake of some ethnic standard that is just as racist as fuck as Aryans with their Caucasian fixation. I tellya, nothing gets a people to take a positive look at historic jews quite like purging them from the fucking land and putting a premium on non-goyim ethnicity though! Hey, maybe next we can just blow up temple mount because jews want the land for the next temple of solomon. AND THEN blame muslims for reacting negatively, no less!

I dont care what the arabs deny. an ancient king david doesn't validate how israel was carved out of a fucking standing population of people for the sake of some ethnic standard that is just as racist as fuck as Aryans with their Caucasian fixation. I tellya, nothing gets a people to take a positive look at historic jews quite like purging them from the fucking land and putting a premium on non-goyim ethnicity though! Hey, maybe next we can just blow up temple mount because jews want the land for the next temple of solomon. AND THEN blame muslims for reacting negatively, no less!

why did the palestinians TURN DOWN the UN's proposal for them to have a country as well?

the UN/league of nations, carved out iran and iraq and lebanon, and saudi arabia etc AS WELL....these countries NEVER EXISTED...where is your outrage?

you are piece of bigotted work or just ignorant....to say the least!

Again, I don't care how you want to deflect from the fact that israel was carved out of a standing population of arabs. I probably couldn't care less how you want to rationalize a nation that, again, puts a premium on an ethnicity on par with Aryans and their ethic fixation. Blaming palis for not smiling when they are stabbed through the cultural chest really doesn't make anyone but zionists and enablers dance in the street. Indeed, I'd use the example of saudi arabia, lebennon, iraq and iran as an example of worthwhile Un carving too! I mean, they have ONLY been at fucking war with each other for longer than you've been alive. But, hey, I hear reality is antisemitic so you might as well flip your siren on now.

Last edited:
I keep saying. Archaeologists find evidence almost daily which supports every word of the bible...and have never found a thing to disprove it.

Kinda disheartening for the scoffers.

I keep saying. Archaeologists find evidence almost daily which supports every word of the bible...and have never found a thing to disprove it.

Kinda disheartening for the scoffers.

every word? you mean like that G-d created the earth in seven days?

how long was a biblical day?

and the people who brought "the book" think it's allegory.

finding historic remnants of jews in israel is not validation of the deity behind your bible. for real. start miraculously healing motherfuckers and stop pretending like you have evidence of a jewish god every time we find a piece of pottery from the roman era.

ps,

Did I miss this? Wtf is this? Is this a joke?

you'll discover the punchline the day isreal decides to scrap temple mount for the next incarnation of solomons temple.

you'll discover the punchline the day isreal decides to scrap temple mount for the next incarnation of solomons temple.

The third temple cannot be built until the messiah comes. Until then, that little intrusion into our territory, that eyesore, can remain.

The punchline truly comes from anti-zionist idiots like you who are more dangerous to the world than Islam itself. Thinking those little dirty arabs have the right to land that has been ours for thousands of years is truly dangerous. May you never be in a position of power.

Last edited:
it's not your territory. End of story. And, if it's an eyesore then i guess that makes israel a sty in the eye of democracies that do not hinge on the pampered status of a particular ethnicity.

Indeed, those are tough words coming from a dude whose pet nation relies on people, and nations, like mine to remain viable. You never had any "right" to that land; sorry, burning bush real estate services are not legitimate out here in reality.

and, to be honest, it won't take a position of power for me to destroy your little jewish wank fest. Your hebrew hubris will take care of that all by itself.

New Topics

Forum List

Back