Archaeologists Find First Known Gay Caveman Near Prague

USAMomma

Jul 14, 2010
I guess this would be the correct place for this topic? If not I am sure someone will move it.
An unusual burial may have outed the world's first known gay caveman, whose bones were discovered outside Prague in a grave that indicates he was homosexual or possibly transgendered.

During the Copper Age 5,000 years ago, men were traditionally buried facing the west, along with weapons and knives. But archaeologists in the Czech Republic say the skeletal remains of the newly discovered caveman were found facing the east, along with household items like water jugs and pots, funeral rites almost always reserved for women in the region during that time.

It could be in the right place since it's about discovery but I'm not really sure. If it's true that the said caveman was a transgender it would really be interesting that gays existed at that time. The internet was abuzz with the possible discovery of the remains of a homosexual caveman. At least, that is what sensationalistic publications referred to the remains as. A male skeleton was found in the Czech Republic, buried like people from that time and place buried females. The scientific community has insisted that the reason for this was not likely because the subject was a homosexual. I read this here: Scientists insist first gay caveman rumors are inaccurate. This discovery could only shows that even at that time gays are being respected.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Homosexuality has always been part of the human condition.

Like it or not, kids, gays will always be with us.

Wouldn't surprise me.

Homosexuality has always been part of the human condition.

Like it or not, kids, gays will always be with us.

I guess this would be the correct place for this topic? If not I am sure someone will move it.
An unusual burial may have outed the world's first known gay caveman, whose bones were discovered outside Prague in a grave that indicates he was homosexual or possibly transgendered.

During the Copper Age 5,000 years ago, men were traditionally buried facing the west, along with weapons and knives. But archaeologists in the Czech Republic say the skeletal remains of the newly discovered caveman were found facing the east, along with household items like water jugs and pots, funeral rites almost always reserved for women in the region during that time.

wouldn't be surprising. it seems pretty clear that the predisposition, at least, has a genetic component. that wouldn't just occur out of the blue.

wouldn't be surprising. it seems pretty clear that the predisposition, at least, has a genetic component. that wouldn't just occur out of the blue.

Yes, it's called mental illness. :doubt:

Well you can call it anything that pleases you, and object to it, too of course, but homosexuality is as normal (but not as prevelant) a part of the human condition as being heterosexual.

Why does somebody elses sexual predilections upset you so, anyway?

What are you afraid of?

Last edited:
Well you can call it anything that pleases you, and object to it, too of course, but homosexuality is as normal (but not as prevelant) a part of the human condition as being heterosexual.

What are you afraid of?
Child molesters also have a sexual predilection.

Are you going to defend them also? :evil:

Last edited:

What are you afraid of?
Child molesters also have a sexual predilection.

Are you going to defend them also? :evil:

Nice attempt to change the discussion, but it won't work.

Why are you personally so afraid of homosexuality?

What about it scares you so much?

I didn't change the discussion; just enhanced it.

Rapists also seem to have a predilection for their sexual needs.

Is it somehow genetic like you claim homosexuality is?

After all, there have been child molesters, rapists, and homes, through out history.

Last edited:

I didn't change the discussion; just enhanced it.

Rapists also seem to have a predilection for their sexual needs.

Is it somehow genetic like you claim homosexuality is?

After all, there have been child molesters, rapists, and homes, through out history.

I do not expect you to answer the question, of course.

I just hope that you might ask yourself this question.

What am I, Sunni Man a person that I know perfectly well isn't gay, so afraid of those people who are?

Do you have balls enough to ask yourself that question?

I don't think you do.

I think if you could admit why you so feared homos your religious faith would make you loathe yourself.

Ergo since you cannot acknowledge the truth about yourself?

You evade answering my rather simple question.

Last edited:
I think if you could admit why you so feared homos your religious faith would make you loathe yourself.

I do not fear homos.

Nor is religion my prime motivator on this issue.

As I was opposed to gays and their sick agenda long before I accepted religion.

Homosexuality is a totally destructive force in society.

Their perversion breaks up families and enslaves young people into a live of degradation and disease.

There is nothing socially redeeming in their behavior or life style.

Maybe his old lady killed him and ran off with the milkman.

"...archaeologists in the Czech Republic say the skeletal remains of the newly discovered caveman were found facing the east, along with household items like water jugs and pots...,"

I think this is a secret warning by women archaeologists to stay the heck out of the kitchen, lest we be labeled as 'gay'.

I'm going to pick a real great way to be buried to confuse the hell out of all the archeologists. :eusa_whistle:

Sure, pick a low bar to jump over. Archaeologists are always confused...chuckle

By the way ... what did you have in mind?

I can't give away all my secrets but it will be plenty random enough to keep em guessing for years. Gotta give those students something to write their thesis on ya know.

I do not fear homos.

Your obsessional hatred for them suggests otherwise.

Nor is religion my prime motivator on this issue.

If you say so.

As I was opposed to gays and their sick agenda long before I accepted religion.

That doesn't surprise me.

Homosexuality is a totally destructive force in society.

Ya think? Prove it.

Their perversion breaks up families and enslaves young people into a live of degradation and disease.

So does perversions in heterosexuality, too, in far too many cases. Or have you not noticed that, yet?

There is nothing socially redeeming in their behavior or life style.

Nor is there anything socially destrutive about it either.

But apparently this is the place where we must agree that we have reached an intellectual impasse.

Unless you are prepared to defend your assertions with hard facts that support your claims statistically they remain nothing but your POV.

Can you?

Or will everything you post henceforth be just so much more of your fear manifesting as unsupportable statements of fact?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back