Archaeologists discover remains of vast Mayan palace in Mexico

Archaeologists in Mexico have uncovered the remains of a vast Mayan palace over 1,000 years old in an ancient city about 100 miles west of the tourist hotspot of Cancún.

The building in Kulubá is 55 metres long, 15 metres wide and six metres high, and appears to have been made up of six rooms, said Mexico’s National Institute of Anthropology and History.

1000 years old. That is a long time. In terms of age we have a C13th castle and Abbey near here. Both are in ruins. Offas Dyke dates from the 700s but is basically just a ditch running alongside an earth mound. How did these indigenous people manage to build these things without the advantage of being white ?

I knew when I read the title of this post and then saw the OP was TummyTaint that, somehow, this interesting and impressive accomplishment of ancient people would, in TummyTaint's soiled hands, turn into some sort of club with which to beat white people. And...sure enough. There it was in the last sentence.

Even though there is zero connection between this story and white people, TummyTaint found a way to express his hatred of white people through it anyway. Indeed, it appears that the only aspect of the ancient Mayans TummyTaint finds interesting is their usefulness to his agenda vis-a-vis the true and sole objects of his interest: white people--the only people on the planet that TRULY matter.

Just imagine what a sick and painful existence TummyTaint leads.
Tommy's just taking a stab at the people who think the indigenous peoples of (wherever) were much better off having Europeans occupy their lands and work them like slaves with no rights, because they introduced them to flush toilets and electric lights. Hallelujiah.

Archaeologists in Mexico have uncovered the remains of a vast Mayan palace over 1,000 years old in an ancient city about 100 miles west of the tourist hotspot of Cancún.

The building in Kulubá is 55 metres long, 15 metres wide and six metres high, and appears to have been made up of six rooms, said Mexico’s National Institute of Anthropology and History.

1000 years old. That is a long time. In terms of age we have a C13th castle and Abbey near here. Both are in ruins. Offas Dyke dates from the 700s but is basically just a ditch running alongside an earth mound. How did these indigenous people manage to build these things without the advantage of being white ?

They stole the blueprints from the KANGZ of africa

Chocolate, rubber, the 365 day calendar year, a system of writing and paper to put it on. Pyramids. Vast territories and complex governmental and religious organization.

They didn't need to be white to accomplish that. All they had to do was be smart enough to hire a bunch of Mexicans to do it.

mexicans didnt exist then you ignorant moron,,,

My mistake. I just assumed there would be Mexicans in Mexico, but like so many others on this site, your reality might be different than mine.
the reality is mexico didnt exist back then
The, what was the name of that place? If you know...

They didn't need to be white to accomplish that. All they had to do was be smart enough to hire a bunch of Mexicans to do it.

mexicans didnt exist then you ignorant moron,,,

My mistake. I just assumed there would be Mexicans in Mexico, but like so many others on this site, your reality might be different than mine.
the reality is mexico didnt exist back then
The, what was the name of that place? If you know...

it wast mexico,,,

I knew when I read the title of this post and then saw the OP was TummyTaint that, somehow, this interesting and impressive accomplishment of ancient people would, in TummyTaint's soiled hands, turn into some sort of club with which to beat white people. And...sure enough. There it was in the last sentence.

In this case, Tummy Taint will be surprised when one day he knows the ancient people in those areas and in the whole world were white race first. Contrary to the obsolete theory of evolution fighting in vain discrediting the bible, the truth is that it was a sole race of humans at the very beginning, and their skin was from reddish to pink/white. (Hebrew name Adam means red clay)

Today's races are mutations from a primeval race.

The Spaniards encountered white people in all South America. The Amazon river obtained that name when the Spaniards saw white tall women taking bath on the river and they thought those women were the Greek ancient warrior women, the legendary Amazons

Same as well, constructions of Tiahuanaco, Machu Pichu and others were built by white race people, and in a later era the Incas continued "patching up" the constructions but their job quality definitively was a mess.

Those buildings assumed as one thousand years old is nonsense. Those building are way older and most like it built by the ancestors of the noble families of Mayans and Incas who were white race people.

The world have passed through different eras, when primeval people were washed out by catastrophic events, but their works weren't removed, later new peoples populated those areas and inherited those buildings.

Forum List

Back