Archaeologist rebuts Jewish claims about their alleged temple

Every picture tells a story. I give information backed up by academics and a link which lets you know I am not lying and immediately GHook and mademoiselle Jillian give me neg reps. Jillian saying antisemitics suck. Clearly she believes it is antisemetic to tell the truth :eek:

Ok, what I did not ask but will now is why is it so important for Israel now to make believe on History. The answer is clear. To justify her taking over of the land. Colonialism is no longer acceptable so a new concept had to be brought in and that involves lying and telling anyone who tells the truth they are antisemetic for people like Jillian and sexual profanity from GHook, though admittedly I have stopped reading same.

This very subject and it's dangers for the people of Israel itself was raised in an article in Haaretz yesterday.

The Haredim and Hardalim, as the non-Zionist and Zionist ultra-Orthodox are respectively known, are now cashing in their promissory note from Israeli society. Their bitterness at an ungrateful secular-nationalist public is certainly justified. For what is doing without women's singing in comparison to the direct line to God they offer us? And what are advertisements featuring men only compared to the blank check God gave all of us to be the masters of the entire Promised Land?

Haredi and Hardali Judaism sold three assets on credit to the Israel that desecrates the Sabbath and loves the charming, Arab-free views from the Galilee kibbutzim and the West Bank outposts. These are the assets that enable Israel to be indifferent to both the history that was and the history now in the making, and to live as an armed, gilded ghetto, a beloved outpost of the "developed" and "civilized" Christian West in the Muslim East.

We could have clung to the historical, secular explanations for our ingathering in this land (briefly, the "final solution" of that same civilized Christian West, which also expelled us from the countries of the Diaspora ). This would have committed us to the humanitarian and earthly values and perceptions that have emerged from every struggle against ethnic persecution and oppression. But the historical explanation would also have obliged us to admit our similarity to other colonialist movements, and to understand that what was possible in the 18th and 19th centuries in America and Australia is not possible here and now.

To escape the contradictions created by history and its lessons, we chose to buy the meta-historical explanation of our armed, fortified presence here: no more and no less than God's promise to Abraham, from whom all of us are directly descended. This promise is what permits us, in our view, to do whatever we please to the people that dwells here, the natives of this land: to expel, to concentrate, to divide, to blockade, to impoverish, to dry out, to bomb, to uproot, to dispossess.

The Zionist ultra-Orthodox are cashing in their I.O.U. - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Get a life Jillian and some honesty and integrity. Liars and hypocrites suck.

Every picture tells a story. I give information backed up by academics and a link which lets you know I am not lying and immediately GHook and mademoiselle Jillian give me neg reps. Jillian saying antisemitics suck. Clearly she believes it is antisemetic to tell the truth

You're mentally ill.

Tel Dan Stele Verifying King David Dynasty 3000 years ago
The Tel Dan Stela and the Kings of Aram and Israel

Jewish Bar Kokhba Coins Minted 2000 Years Ago...
Bar Kochba Revolt coinage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judaea Capta Coins Minted By Romans against Jews 2000 years ago
Judaea Capta coinage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jewish Dead Sea Scrolls 2000 years old.
Dead Sea Scrolls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yale University Press: The Archaeology of Ancient Israel
In this lavishly illustrated book some of Israel's foremost archaeologists present a thorough, up-to-date, and readily accessible survey of early life in the land of the Bible, from the Neolithic era (eighth millennium B.C.E.) to the fall of Jerusalem and the destruction of the First Temple in 586 B.C.E. It will be a delightful and informative resource for anyone who has ever wanted to know more about the religious, scientific, or historical background of the region.
The Archaeology of Ancient Israel - Ben-Tor, Amnon; Greenberg, R. - Yale University Press

PBS Nova...
In the banks of the Nile in southern Egypt in 1896, British archaeologisit Flinders Petrie unearthed one of the most important discoveries in biblical archaeology known as the Merneptah Stele. Merneptah's stele announces the entrance on the world stage of a People named Israel.

The Merneptah Stele is powerful evidence that a People called the Israelites are living in Canaan over 3000 years ago

Dr. Donald Redford, Egyptologist and archaeologist: The Merneptah Stele is priceless evidence for the presence of an ethnical group called Israel in Canaan.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvg2EZAEw5c]1/13 The Bible's Buried Secrets (NOVA PBS) - YouTube[/ame]

There are contemporary reports of the thing from 2000 years ago. The rocks stand there in testimony themselves.

A bunch of coins don't trump Josephus or the other contemporary witnesses. They just show that some guy was desperate to fake stuff up.

you mean a palestinian "archeologist" lied?

i'm shocked... shocked, i tell ya

hint: anything that is datelined "occupied jerusalem" isn't worth the bandwidth it's taking up.

Racist bitch

There are contemporary reports of the thing from 2000 years ago. The rocks stand there in testimony themselves.

A bunch of coins don't trump Josephus or the other contemporary witnesses. They just show that some guy was desperate to fake stuff up.

you mean a palestinian "archeologist" lied?

i'm shocked... shocked, i tell ya

hint: anything that is datelined "occupied jerusalem" isn't worth the bandwidth it's taking up.

Racist bitch

Fakestiniais never lie. :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen :lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Italian Muslim Assembly :lol:.
I believe that "Palestinian identity" is something completely artificial: it was forged as a propagandistic tool against Israel. The strange fact is that, at least here in Europe, I have never heard an Arab from the Land of Israel ("Palestine") say: "I am Palestinian."

Please remember that the so-called hero of "Palestinian independence," the pro-Nazi Grand Mufti of British Mandate Palestine, Haj Amin al-Husseini, never claimed that "Palestinians" are to be an independent people: all of his official declarations state that "Palestine must be recognized as a integral part of Syria."
ISRAEL SHOULD DECLARE OSLO NULL AND VOID (Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi August, 1998

Guy Milliere, Eminent Professor of History and Political Science, University of Paris:lol:
No one had heard of a Palestinian people before the mid-1960s. They did not exist. Israel under the British Mandate until Israel' s Independence in 1948 was called Palestine. All Jews who were born there until i948 had the word « Palestine » stamped on their passports. The current Palestinians are those Arabs who, for a variety of reasons, decided to leave the land during the 1947 War of Independence, when five countries--Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq--attacked the 600,000 people in the fledgling state of Israel the day after its birth, hoping to kill it in the crib.
The War Against Israel Goes On- by Guy Millière | dreuz.info

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsJjm5K07V0]Who are the Palestinians? - YouTube[/ame]

Racist bitch

How the hell would you know? :eek:

In any case you are Jillian's sock aren't you. I guessed that some time ago. :eusa_whistle:

Fakestinians never lie, except when their lips are moving. :lol:

Everyone knows Jesus Christ was really a muslime palesteenian prophet :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWLyVU0Otlk]Arafat said Jesus was a Palestinian. Palestinian author and TV host agree. - YouTube[/ame]

:clap:
We’re talking about an ongoing chain [of prophets of the Islam], from Adam to Muhammad. It’s an ongoing chain, representing the call for monotheism, and the mission of Islam… The prophets were all of the same religion [Islam]… Jesus was born in this land. He lived in this land. It is known that he was born in Bethlehem… He also lived in Nazereth, moved to Jerusalem. So he was a Palestinian par excellence…We respect Jesus, we believe in him [as a Muslim prophet], just as we believe in the prophet Muhammad.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQC0zeQFgJc]Jesus misrepresented as "Palestinian" by Mufti of the Palestinian Authority - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDVCT2gCgYg]42 b Sleepless Gaza Jerusalem .divx - YouTube[/ame]

How the hell would you know? :eek:

In any case you are Jillian's sock aren't you. I guessed that some time ago. :eusa_whistle:

You work in tandem. I have been noticing it for some time. This time I correctly pointed out Jillians racism. You immediately come on as Jillian and answer a different post. This is an attempt to stop people looking at my post and also gives you time to think of a reply. A few minutes later you come back as JStone putting in loads of garbage and suggesting what I said was wrong when you would be a good tender for the world title yourself.

You are a sock of hers as have been many many other cretins.

Allah Is a Zionist: The Quranic argument for Jewish sovereignty in the land of Israel
By Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi, Secretary General of the Italian Muslim Assembly
amislam.com - amislam Resources and Information.
Jewish sovereignty in Jerusalem. In August 2002, the Yasser Arafat-appointed “mufti of Jerusalem and the Holy Land,” Ikrima Sabri, told the Western media that “there is not even the smallest indication of the existence of a Jewish temple in Jerusalem in the past. In the whole city, there is not even a single stone indicating Jewish history.” By saying this, he confirmed what Arafat had already said to the London-based Arabic paper al-Hayat and reportedly repeated to Bill Clinton and Ehud Barak at Camp David: “Archaeologists have not found a single stone proving that the Temple of Solomon was there because historically the Temple was not in Palestine.”

In making such statements, Sabri and Arafat not only blatantly denied history, archeology, and the teachings of the Bible, but they also denied the words of the Quran. From the time of the Revelation of the Noble Quran until recently, all Muslims unanimously accepted that the Haram as-Sharif, or Holy Esplanade, on which the Dome of the Rock today stands is the same place where Solomon’s and Zorobabel’s Temples once stood. As a matter of fact, Haram as-Sharif, the Sacred Area of Temple Mount, includes a place called Solomon’s Standpoint, or Maqam Sulayman—according to the Muslim tradition, Solomon used to sit there and supplicate while Hiram’s masons were engaged in building the Temple. From that same place the Muslim tradition says that Solomon prayed to dedicate the House once it was completed and to intercede for those who will approach it for worshipping.

Accepting that Solomon’s Temple was in Jerusalem is compulsory for every Muslim believer, because that is what the Quran and the Islamic oral tradition, called the Sunnah, teach.

Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel: The Biblical notion that God granted the land of Canaan to the Children of Israel is confirmed by the Quran. In the Surah of Jonah, verse 93, we read: We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best.

In Surah al-Ahraf (of the Barrier), verse 137, we read: We made a people considered weak inheritors of the Land in both Eastern and Western side [of the Jordan river] whereon we sent down Our blessings. The fair promise of thy Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel, because they had patience and constancy, and We levelled to the ground the great works and fine buildings which Pharaoh and his people erected.

Surah al Maidah (the Table), verse 21, is the only passage in which the Holy Land is mentioned by that title (al-Ard al-Muqaddas). It refers to the words Moses spoke to the descendants of Isaac: Remember Moses said To his people: ‘O my People, call in remembrance the favor of God unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave You what He had not given To any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter The Holy Land which God hath written for you, and turn not back ignominiously [to this heritage of yours], for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel was never abolished: Moreover, the Quran explicitly refers to the return of the Jews to the Land of Israel before the Last Judgment when it says in the Surah of the Children of Israel, verse 104: And thereafter We [God] said to the Children of Israel: ‘Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.’

Therefore, from an Islamic point of view, Israel is the legitimate owner of the land God deeded to her and whose borders were defined by Abraham in Genesis. All recent claims according to which the “assignment of the Land of Israel to the Jewish people was withdrawn or abrogated” are bereft of scriptural or traditional evidence. The Quran mentions the territory that God assigned to the Jewish people, but neither it nor the traditional Islamic sources mention a supposed withdrawal.
Allah Is a Zionist - by Sheikh Abdul Hadi Palazzi - Tablet Magazine – A New Read on Jewish Life

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7I9amcTg_6I]Who Has a Right to Jerusalem ? - YouTube[/ame]

Palestinians have been trying for years to erase all Jewish connection to the land. They destroyed Joseph's Tomb. They wanted to turn Rachel's Tomb into a mosque, which is why Israel had to build that ugly fortress over it. They are trying to rename the Western/Wailing Wall, the "el-Buraq Wall", after Mohammed's donkey. Now they are trying to claim Solomon's and Herod's Temples never existed. Doesn't it all smell like the stench of desperation?

Palestinians have been trying for years to erase all Jewish connection to the land. They destroyed Joseph's Tomb. They wanted to turn Rachel's Tomb into a mosque, which is why Israel had to build that ugly fortress over it. They are trying to rename the Western/Wailing Wall, the "el-Buraq Wall", after Mohammed's donkey. Now they are trying to claim Solomon's and Herod's Temples never existed. Doesn't it all smell like the stench of desperation?

The pedophile mahomet was ridiculed by his own people in Mecca who called him shaeron majnoon--"crazed poet"--because of his insane rantings. :lol:

The meccans shit their pants when mahomet told them of his fairy tale night journey to Jerusalem on al-buraq, the winged mule with the woman's head and peacock's tale. :lol:

This is the bogus claim muslimes have to Jerusalem.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back