Archaeological Sites Prove....

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
We need to realign ourselves with Godly authoritative figures and recognize the importance of not repeating the idiocies of... :eusa_whistle: ourselves.

I have yet to read of a Muslim culture being destroyed, yet then again, it seems that in general they are quite capable of self-judgement and self-discipline. :eusa_hand:

A good number of 'cultures' that seems to have been over-taken and destroyed have been Christian-based. Perhaps 'we' as Christians lack the ability to go beyond our compassionate understanding toward one another's faults and flaws into actually delivering one another from such... Some of us don't ever seem to even acquire a basic understanding let alone the ability to decipher what another needs help in being delivered from, which is most usually none other than themselves.

Perhaps the Powers that Be understand all to well that Divine Illusion is completely necessary, but for who and what purpose? It may not at all be because 'we' are our own worst enemies, it may be because 'we' are expected to excel in areas that are being resisted by the perfectionists among us. :eusa_whistle:

Just my current observation, does anyone else have one?

• Banned
Hazael is quite the interesting one, considering what position 'we' are currently in, though I don't understand, perhaps someone here does....

Israel... And then Ishmael. To me seem to mean specifically different things than they are said to. There is a type of pattern that we have followed, and though many boast it to be within 'our stars', it seems instead that we are continually making the same basic mistakes as those other civilizations had.

The 'tower of babel' is obvious and it's very disturbing that so few seem to understand what it really represents to the higher consciousness. It is said that our words will be the snares to our souls. How is it that 'we' seem to disregard such?

Forum List

Back