Arbys Cooks Their Roast Beef with Crack in it... Discuss

How can Arbys roast beef sandwiches be so addictive? I think they put crack in it.
You actually eat that crap........ I love a good roast beef sandwich and Arbutts doesn't make a good one. Besides I can smell their preservatives a half a mile away........

Can't smell the preservatives if you're already preserved man... And REAL roast beef -- you got to CHEW a lot to get it down.. Takes up too much time....

:2up:
Your significant other is getting the cheap cuts if it's too tough or just can't cook. I recommend beating him/her about the shoulders until they get it right......

My roast beef melts in the mouth. :thup:

Last edited:
How can Arbys roast beef sandwiches be so addictive? I think they put crack in it.
You actually eat that crap........ I love a good roast beef sandwich and Arbutts doesn't make a good one. Besides I can smell their preservatives a half a mile away........

Can't smell the preservatives if you're already preserved man... And REAL roast beef -- you got to CHEW a lot to get it down.. Takes up too much time....

Your significant other is getting the cheap cuts if it too tough or can't cook. I recommend beating him/her about the shoulders until they get it right......

Is that what you tell all the ladies?

Your significant other is getting the cheap cuts if it too tough or can't cook. I recommend beating him/her about the shoulders until they get it right......

Is that what you tell all the ladies?
No, I play pop goes the weasel with them........ :eusa_whistle:

Love that squirt!!!

Your significant other is getting the cheap cuts if it's too tough or just can't cook. I recommend beating him/her about the shoulders until they get it right......

I do the shopping and cooking. And I prefer slow cooked brisket any day over roasts..

I do the shopping and cooking. And I prefer slow cooked brisket any day over roasts..
That's the secret to a tender beef roast, low and slow plus never dry roast unless it's a rib roast.
And I almost forgot, sear the roast well to seal the juices in before roasting it. :thup:

I used to eat them years ago, but it seems like they are a lot less hefty except price wise. I practically lived one summer on cheddar melts for lunch when I was a teen..

I actually took up smoking crack to wean myself off Arby's. Now I'm a fat crackhead.

Forum List

Back