$arah's emails show marital difficulties

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Sarah Palin Emails Show Difficulties In Alaska Governorship, Marital Problems

Poor $arah. Troubles with Todd. Actually, I should say "poor lil Toddy" but I guess all that money makes it easier for him to live with that fishwife.

And, her kids?? $he drags her kids out of school and onto the world stage, $he and her kids behave abominably and then she complains about it.

Oh well, maybe she'll decide to run for prez and make it all worthwhile.

You mean she's human and grew tired of the campaign liberals waged against her? I, for one, am shocked.

Wow. It's been so long since I've read a thread downing Sarah Palin I thought you guys had forgotten about her... I'm shocked.

Poor $arah. Troubles with Todd. Actually, I should say "poor lil Toddy" but I guess all that money makes it easier for him to live with that fishwife.

And, her kids?? $he drags her kids out of school and onto the world stage, $he and her kids behave abominably and then she complains about it.

I thought you libtards were like all against meddling in other people's bedrooms and personal lives?

I thought you libtards were like all against meddling in other people's bedrooms and personal lives?

what the heck ever gave you that idea?
They can do what they want we just have the freedom of speech to talk about them being stupid.
Damned entertaining.

New Topics

Forum List

Back