Arafat is DEAD!

Screw 'im. I'm glad he's dead. He was a common outlaw and terrorist.

There may be some change, but I don't expect anything much. Just like when Castro dies. There may be some change, but I won't expect much change then either.

Pale Rider said:
Screw 'im. I'm glad he's dead. He was a common outlaw and terrorist.

There may be some change, but I don't expect anything much. Just like when Castro dies. There may be some change, but I won't expect much change then either.

I have one holiday for you guys... Ramadan.

During the 30 day fast, there are special holidays dedicated to those who were born and had died during the Ramadan days of fasting. This weekend will mark the the day of the martyrs. If Arafat is declared DEAD this week, he'll receive both the honor of dying during Ramadan and the honor of Martyrism.

In layman's terms, muslims, AFTER THIS WEEK, will view Arafat's death as either a call to arms or a call for peace. Either all PEACE will break loose or all HELL will break loose.

This is why I'd written my replies to this subject in such a manner; we are on the verge of what COULD(?) be the next coming of the TET OFFENSIVE and we're not ready for it; we're so sold out on the notion that Arafat was a nuisance and that his death will end it all.

Ok, I'll bite; let's see what happens.

All I was saying was that if Kerry would had been elected, you would have a new US attitude towards the conflict, a new Palestinian attitude towards the conflict and an Isreali government willing to end the conflict, all within a span of three months.

With 90% of the terrorists fighting over the Pal/Isreali conflict, a Palestinian state could reduce the number of terrorist activity by over 60%, the rest we can actually take with military force, with full approval of the UN. I don't think this can be done under a president the muslim world perceives as "EVIL".

To use a "word" from another poster, you conservatives F@#ked up our foreign agenda and now, ironically enough, we'll have to PRAY for Arafat's death to fall in our favor.

GOD help our troops, for they MAY be in for a fight.

Want a conspiracy? He was officially announced dead on 11-11. A lot of 11's surround very historical moments. Kinda freaky!

hylandrdet said:

During the 30 day fast, there are special holidays dedicated to those who were born and had died during the Ramadan days of fasting. This weekend will mark the the day of the martyrs. If Arafat is declared DEAD this week, he'll receive both the honor of dying during Ramadan and the honor of Martyrism.

In layman's terms, muslims, AFTER THIS WEEK, will view Arafat's death as either a call to arms or a call for peace. Either all PEACE will break loose or all HELL will break loose.

And this will be different from what they're doing already?

TET OFFENSIVE

Oooga-booga. At least the Tet Offensive was a military engagement, rather than the chicken sh*t Islamic terrorists pull.

To use a "word" from another poster, you conservatives F@#ked up our foreign agenda and now, ironically enough, we'll have to PRAY for Arafat's death to fall in our favor.

No, JFK, Jimmy Carter, and Bill Clinton, and Dan Rather & Co all f@#ked up in regard to foreign policy. And seriously, lay off the voodoo crack pipe.

Not likely. They'll kick ass and they won't take names. I'm worried about the innocent iraqis that your terrorist friends are going to blow up.

hylandrdet said:

This is why I'd written my replies to this subject in such a manner; we are on the verge of what COULD(?) be the next coming of the TET OFFENSIVE and we're not ready for it; we're so sold out on the notion that Arafat was a nuisance and that his death will end it all.

Ok, I'll bite; let's see what happens.

All I was saying was that if Kerry would had been elected, you would have a new US attitude towards the conflict, a new Palestinian attitude towards the conflict and an Isreali government willing to end the conflict, all within a span of three months.

With 90% of the terrorists fighting over the Pal/Isreali conflict, a Palestinian state could reduce the number of terrorist activity by over 60%, the rest we can actually take with military force, with full approval of the UN. I don't think this can be done under a president the muslim world perceives as "EVIL".

Yassar's death has always been a bigger holiday that Ramadan. Turn on your speakers and click below for a look at Arafat's popularity now.

http://yasserrests.homestead.com/paradise.html

Forum List

Back