Arafat exhumed over poison claims

Never pegged you for a liar, but evidently you are :(
%7 Israel was successful but forced ack by the UN
73 Israel destroyed Egypt
82 They destroyed the Syrian AF....

I can post sources backing up my claims.

Yeah, I'm sure, but you'd still be a stupid person.

We inflicted MASSIVE Damage on Vietnam, we still didn't "win".

So let's review.

56- The UN Forced Israel to withdraw. In short, the world community- including the US and USSR backed Egypt. Israel (along with the UK and France) were in the wrong trying to retain control over Egypt's resource.

73- Again, Israel was forced to withdraw from part of the Sinai and eventually give all of it back as the price for peace because they realized the Sinai was indensible for them. So politically, they lost the war.

82- Once again, they found themselved bogged down in Lebanon for a decade, eventually having to withdraw before invading again even more futilely in 2005.

Here's the gag. This is really the Crusades all over again. Much like the Crusader States were worn down over time, so will Israel.

LOL, the Israeli Military has kicked the shit out of them in virtually every major conflict, you made a statement you knew wasn't true and got called out on it.

Always remember there will be somebody who does their homework Joe Bob.

Never pegged you for a liar, but evidently you are :(
%7 Israel was successful but forced ack by the UN
73 Israel destroyed Egypt
82 They destroyed the Syrian AF....

I can post sources backing up my claims.

Yeah, I'm sure, but you'd still be a stupid person.

We inflicted MASSIVE Damage on Vietnam, we still didn't "win".

So let's review.

56- The UN Forced Israel to withdraw. In short, the world community- including the US and USSR backed Egypt. Israel (along with the UK and France) were in the wrong trying to retain control over Egypt's resource.

73- Again, Israel was forced to withdraw from part of the Sinai and eventually give all of it back as the price for peace because they realized the Sinai was indensible for them. So politically, they lost the war.

82- Once again, they found themselved bogged down in Lebanon for a decade, eventually having to withdraw before invading again even more futilely in 2005.

Here's the gag. This is really the Crusades all over again. Much like the Crusader States were worn down over time, so will Israel.

Forum List

Back