this adventure

Will israel pay for their adventure?

Of course Israel pays-----Israel does not emulate the MURDER, RAPE,
PILLAGE, ENSLAVE actions of AL NABI AL KANZEER

for those "interested" for godonlyknowswhatreason--------Arafart was
pulled out of his hole a few weeks ago-----sampled----and somehow---I
cannot find the LAB RESULTS I certainly hope that SUHA paid for
this adventure
The update is after intensive testing, they didn't find anything other than Arafat's genes are identical to that of a sewer rat.

Oh I'm sorry, did I offend anyone by insulting a terrorist thief?

Myth and Fact: Arafat and Camp David

Mitchell G. Bard

Jewish Virtual Library - Homepage

Myth

"Yasser Arafat rejected Ehud Barak's proposals at Camp David and the White House in 2000 because they did not offer the Palestinians a viable state. Palestine would have been denied water, control of its holy places, and would have been divided into cantons surrounded by Israelis. Israel would have also retained control of Jerusalem and denied refugees the right to return."

Fact

Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered to withdraw from 97 percent of the West Bank and 100 percent of the Gaza Strip. In addition, he agreed to dismantle 63 isolated settlements. In exchange for the 5 percent annexation of the West Bank, Israel would increase the size of the Gaza territory by roughly a third.

Barak also made previously unthinkable concessions on Jerusalem, agreeing that Arab neighborhoods of East Jerusalem would become the capital of the new state. The Palestinians would maintain control over their holy places and have "religious sovereignty" over the Temple Mount.

According to U.S. peace negotiator Dennis Ross, Israel offered to create a Palestinian state that was contiguous, and not a series of cantons. Even in the case of the Gaza Strip, which must be physically separate from the West Bank unless Israel were to be cut into non-contiguous pieces, a solution was devised whereby an overland highway would connect the two parts of the Palestinian state without any Israeli checkpoints or interference.

The proposal also addressed the refugee issue, guaranteeing them the right of return to the Palestinian state and reparations from a $30 billion international fund that would be collected to compensate them.

Israel also agreed to give the Palestinians access to water desalinated in its territory.

Arafat was asked to agree to Israeli sovereignty over the parts of the Western Wall religiously significant to Jews (i.e., not the entire Temple Mount), and three early warning stations in the Jordan valley, which Israel would withdraw from after six years. Most important, however, Arafat was expected to agree that the conflict was over at the end of the negotiations. This was the true deal breaker. Arafat was not willing to end the conflict. "For him to end the conflict is to end himself," said Ross.30c

The prevailing view of the Camp David/White House negotiations - that Israel offered generous concessions, and that Yasser Arafat rejected them to pursue the intifada that began in September 2000 - prevailed for more than a year. To counter the perception that Arafat was the obstacle to peace, the Palestinians and their supporters then began to suggest a variety of excuses for why Arafat failed to say "yes" to a proposal that would have established a Palestinian state. The truth is that if the Palestinians were dissatisfied with any part of the Israeli proposal, all they had to do was offer a counterproposal. They never did.

We should really thank this DEAD AIDS INFESTED HOMOSEXUAL. Because of him there isn't a " Palestinian State" today. He had his chance and blew it ( along with other things)

You f***** retard
Oh look, Baghdad Bob Jr., the little pipsqueak of this message board, thinks he is being a big man calling someone a f***** retard. He is too young to realize that it is a no no for people in the U.S. to call others retards. Surely the vocabulary class in his madrassa must have taught him some different words to use. Now that Junior here wants us to think he knows it all, I wonder if he can give us the results of the lab tests. I further wonder if he feels that Suha Arafat should have been sharing her millions with the Palestinian people instead of living it high on the hog in France with money that actually belonged to them.

^^^^

Big old man feels tough going around the board acting like a bully through the Internet....Ha Ha Ha!

This guy is hilarious. Morals only against people that disagree with him yet no morals apply if you agree with him.....:cool:

:lmao:

^^^^

Big old man feels tough going around the board acting like a bully through the Internet....Ha Ha Ha!

This guy is hilarious. Morals only against people that disagree with him yet no morals apply if you agree with him.....:cool:

Laugh all you want to, little man,. but no matter how you cut it, you are just a little pipsqueak, Baghdad Bob Jr., who loves to show us your "big man" Arab bravado. Maybe when you grow up, you will learn that there are people who are actually retarded because of some mental disability, and just be thankful that you were lucky enough not to be in their shoes.

^^^^

Laugh all you want to, little man,. but no matter how you cut it, you are just a little pipsqueak, Baghdad Bob Jr., who loves to show us your "big man" Arab bravado. Maybe when you grow up, you will learn that there are people who are actually retarded because of some mental disability, and just be thankful that you were lucky enough not to be in their shoes.

YOU!

this adventure

I have an idea, let us place War Criminal Ariel Sharon in that hole!

Then, Ariel Sharon shall be the Dead Dead instead of the Living Dead!

I think it is Hilarious reading about how War Criminal Ariel Sharon and his family have been fighting with Israel over who is to pay for his endless meidical care,in a coma for years, a living vegetable, breathing and physically alive, but with no mind left!

God's Justice can sometimes be Beautiful to Behold!

And we can have another big funeral for Arafat and bury him in a new grave

Sherri

Mitchell G. Bard

Myth
"Yasser Arafat rejected Ehud Barak's proposals at Camp David and the White House in 2000 because they did not offer the Palestinians a viable state. Palestine would have been denied water, control of its holy places, and would have been divided into cantons surrounded by Israelis. Israel would have also retained control of Jerusalem and denied refugees the right to return."

Fact
Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak offered to withdraw from 97 percent of the West Bank and 100 percent of the Gaza Strip. In addition, he agreed to dismantle 63 isolated settlements. In exchange for the 5 percent annexation of the West Bank, Israel would increase the size of the Gaza territory by roughly a third.

Barak also made previously unthinkable concessions on Jerusalem, agreeing that Arab neighborhoods of East Jerusalem would become the capital of the new state. The Palestinians would maintain control over their holy places and have "religious sovereignty" over the Temple Mount.

According to U.S. peace negotiator Dennis Ross, Israel offered to create a Palestinian state that was contiguous, and not a series of cantons. Even in the case of the Gaza Strip, which must be physically separate from the West Bank unless Israel were to be cut into non-contiguous pieces, a solution was devised whereby an overland highway would connect the two parts of the Palestinian state without any Israeli checkpoints or interference.

The proposal also addressed the refugee issue, guaranteeing them the right of return to the Palestinian state and reparations from a $30 billion international fund that would be collected to compensate them.

Israel also agreed to give the Palestinians access to water desalinated in its territory.

Arafat was asked to agree to Israeli sovereignty over the parts of the Western Wall religiously significant to Jews (i.e., not the entire Temple Mount), and three early warning stations in the Jordan valley, which Israel would withdraw from after six years. Most important, however, Arafat was expected to agree that the conflict was over at the end of the negotiations. This was the true deal breaker. Arafat was not willing to end the conflict. "For him to end the conflict is to end himself," said Ross.30c

The prevailing view of the Camp David/White House negotiations - that Israel offered generous concessions, and that Yasser Arafat rejected them to pursue the intifada that began in September 2000 - prevailed for more than a year. To counter the perception that Arafat was the obstacle to peace, the Palestinians and their supporters then began to suggest a variety of excuses for why Arafat failed to say "yes" to a proposal that would have established a Palestinian state. The truth is that if the Palestinians were dissatisfied with any part of the Israeli proposal, all they had to do was offer a counterproposal. They never did.

We should really thank this DEAD AIDS INFESTED HOMOSEXUAL. Because of him there isn't a " Palestinian State" today. He had his chance and blew it ( along with other things)

One can only wonder if the "Palestinians" today offered to accept the terms of Camp David 2000 if Netanyahu and the Israeli public would accept the offer. I'm not convinced Barak could have sold the plan to his constituents in 2000.

Mitchell G. Bard

Myth

Fact

One can only wonder if the "Palestinians" today offered to accept the terms of Camp David 2000 if Netanyahu and the Israeli public would accept the offer. I'm not convinced Barak could have sold the plan to his constituents in 2000.

It seems the only solution is the Israel Regimens destruction, there is no place for Nazi Regimes like Israel in our world!

Mitchell G. Bard

Myth

Fact

It seems the only solution is the Israel Regimens destruction, there is no place for Nazi Regimes like Israel in our world!

It seems the only solution in this Pro- Palestinian Nazi's " mind" are the 67 Borders which were Never accepted and " Right of Return" which would destroy Israel... Well, Nazi That's not going to happen.

Nazi, tell us why Arafat rejected the offer. There will now be silence. That is what they do... Run like the rats they are :D

Veteran----islamo nazi pigs NEED the conflict just like the Ku Klux Klan NEEDS blacks------they NEED a reason for being

Veteran----islamo nazi pigs NEED the conflict just like the Ku Klux Klan NEEDS blacks------they NEED a reason for being

You happen to be right. There was NO reason for Arafat to turn down that deal. If I'm not mistaken he was unhappy because Israel refused " Right of Return". For that reason the " Palestinian State is DEAD :clap2:

You happen to be right. There was NO reason for Arafat to turn down that deal. If I'm not mistaken he was unhappy because Israel refused " Right of Return". For that reason the " Palestinian State is DEAD :clap2:

He was MORE THAN UNHAPPY----it seems that he claimed that if he accepted
the deal he would be "dead" ---probably of a broken heart.
Arafart lived with sherri's dilemma-----HE NEEDED A REASON TO LIVE----
and lived for the destruction of THE JOOOOOOS poor Magda felt
the same way-----she was so upset that she even shoved cyanide
down the throats of her own small children---she decided that since
THE DESTRUCTION OF THE JOOOOOS had failed----they had no
reason to live either. Some people simply live for their hatreds

this adventure

I have an idea, let us place War Criminal Ariel Sharon in that hole!

Then, Ariel Sharon shall be the Dead Dead instead of the Living Dead!

I think it is Hilarious reading about how War Criminal Ariel Sharon and his family have been fighting with Israel over who is to pay for his endless meidical care,in a coma for years, a living vegetable, breathing and physically alive, but with no mind left!

God's Justice can sometimes be Beautiful to Behold!

And we can have another big funeral for Arafat and bury him in a new grave

Sherri
I still say the evil bastard should have been hung properly before they re-planted him. Arafart I mean.

Forum List

Back