Arabs were burying alive their daughters

Nevertheless, Muhammad did say:

"Three things are very dear to me: women, perfume and the comfort of my eye is in prayer."

"The best of you is the one who treats his wife the best."

I am pretty sure you don't find these kind of sayings in the New Testament.

I am still waiting to see if anyone could provide similar teachings from the New Testament.

In addition, I hope you realize one can not rise in a society where they bury alive little girls and say out of the blue that women must have the right to vote like men have; and that women must be paid salaries equal to that of men. You must do things gradually.

Nevertheless, Muhammad did say:

"Three things are very dear to me: women, perfume and the comfort of my eye is in prayer."

"The best of you is the one who treats his wife the best."

I am pretty sure you don't find these kind of sayings in the New Testament.

I am still waiting to see if anyone could provide similar teachings from the New Testament.

In addition, I hope you realize one can not rise in a society where they bury alive little girls and say out of the blue that women must have the right to vote like men have; and that women must be paid salaries equal to that of men. You must do things gradually.

if you read the new testament you wouldn't have to ask.

and 1500 years is plenty of time to rise out of it.

What a miserable liar. Muhammad lived in the 7th century, peace be upon him and his family.

Let us have these teachings that exist - as you dare claim - in the New Testament. I will be waiting for you.

Yes and now almost 1500 years later women are still treated like crap in the Muslim world. So what's the excuse?

Forum List

Back