Arabs Demand Everything - what else is new?

By the way I do accept checks, cash, or PayPal which ever you prefer Ghook lol.

Woodz.jpg

SkyRaider2.jpg

Chopper4.jpg

LOL, so you did minimal amounts of training for a D level movie and you are an expert on fighting guerrila wars! Why don't you end you qualifications with "I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night."

You know I called into a radio show once, does that now make me qualified to take your job as a radio personality?

By the way I do accept checks, cash, or PayPal which ever you prefer Ghook lol.
Weren't you the one that stated (erronously) that the Jews haven't ever helped the black man (could have been Charlie Bass, hard to separate you 2), so I should stick to your philosophy rather than point out that both of my parents, my Uncles and Aunts all Marched for civil rights!

Last edited:
True, but as a moderator don't you have more a responsibility not to troll and/or derail a thread? Methinkso!

...Troll in a Post?

sssSSSSSOCK PUPPPETTTSSSSSSsssss!

cobra_commander.jpg

:rofl:

:thup:

go get 'em, tiger!

:lol::lol:

if you'll point out where i've acted as a moderator in this thread, then i'll plead guilty to abuse of power. since i did not moderate this thread, and indeed let lil rhodie take his *best* shots at me, publicly and privately, i would say that the question is moot. i'm just as much a member here as anyone else.

if i had threatened to infract or ban lil rhodie for his attacks on me, that would be another story altogether, but i haven't nor do i intend to. it's obvious that i would not be impartial in any dispute involving lil rhodie, so someone else on staff will have to deal with him should the necessity arise.

del

True, but as a moderator don't you have more a responsibility not to troll and/or derail a thread? Methinkso!

...Troll in a Post?

if you'll point out where i've acted as a moderator in this thread, then i'll plead guilty to abuse of power. since i did not moderate this thread, and indeed let lil rhodie take his *best* shots at me, publicly and privately, i would say that the question is moot. i'm just as much a member here as anyone else.

if i had threatened to infract or ban lil rhodie for his attacks on me, that would be another story altogether, but i haven't nor do i intend to. it's obvious that i would not be impartial in any dispute involving lil rhodie, so someone else on staff will have to deal with him should the necessity arise.

del

you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how benighted it is.

Lol I never said I was an expert in combatting guerilla warfare, all I said was I had some basic Marine training for my role in the film. You said you would "bet your jewish bank account" that I was lying out of my ass pretty much, and that I wasn't fooling anyone. So I posted a few pics from the training exercises and filming, and now you just won't admit that you'd have an extremely empty Jewish bank account if that were an actual bet.

Oh and lastly, glad to see that you're reading my profile lol..

Hey GHOOK! Buddy! WHERE IS YOUR SHOGUN QUOTES????

See, Jillian made this same mistake once. ONCE. She accused me of posting that i wanted to see dead jews floating in the water and, as you may have noticed, it's been a source of immense laughter for some time now. You know, since SHE waffled to quote me just as you are now. Kinda makes one draw a few correlations between your standard operating procedure, really.

[INSERT SHOGUN'S DEAD JEW QUOTE HERE]

Lol I never said I was an expert in combatting guerilla warfare, all I said was I had some basic Marine training for my role in the film. You said you would "bet your jewish bank account" that I was lying out of my ass pretty much, and that I wasn't fooling anyone. So I posted a few pics from the training exercises and filming, and now you just won't admit that you'd have an extremely empty Jewish bank account if that were an actual bet.

Oh and lastly, glad to see that you're reading my profile lol..

You stated you have basic Marine training inferring that you were a military man! That is what I refuted and that is still the case!

And yes I read it! Didn't know there were any ultra blind liberals on the radio? What station do you work for?

OH NOEEZ! GHOOK! ARE YOU IGNORING MY CHALLENGE?!?! DO YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF PROVIDING EVIDENCE TO YOUR ACCUSATION???!?!?!! SAY IT AINT SO, JOE!

THIS is why I treat you pussies like the vaginas you are. You'd claim someone wanted to field dress a jewish baby if you thought you could shut down criticism of anything hebrew.

Say, Ghook.. how is Del trolling when it's pretty fucking obvious that DEL IS NOT MY SOCK PUPPET ACCOUNT AS RHODES SO DAFTLY INSISTS?

:thup:

Say, Ghook.. Having any luck quoting me yet? I'm starting to think you have no intention of providing evidence for your accusation that I hate jews and want to see them all dead. come on, yo! SAY IT AINT SO!
Found it :lol:
I hate jews and want to see them all dead

And Rhodie granted I never served on a frontline, but I did have to undergo some Marine basic, which included fighting insurgency
LOL, I would bet my entire Jewish Bank Account that you're full of shit! Son your fooling no one!

didn't.. you ... JUST ... cry about trolling?

tsk tsk tsk.. Maybe your time would be better served digging up Shogun Quotes for that "SHOGUN LOVES DEAD JEWS" thread I invite you to post...

im WAITING....

:eusa_whistle:
RIGHT THERE! IN POST 77
SHOGUN LOVES DEAD JEWS
:lol::rolleyes:

Nia seriously don't even bother lol, trying to discuss why there are arab muslims in the world who are humans just like you and me that don't all deserve a fiery death from above by an Israeli F-16 is really a bit of a pointless undertaking with Rhodescholar lol.
LOL, Pot calling the kettle black!

Think about it Rhodie nearly every single country in the Arab world has offered peace to the Israelis if they pull back to the green line, and the problem of Palestinian refugees being allowed to return to their homes they fled from during the war after Israel's creation
Nice little twist on words buddy! They called for the RETURN OF THE REFUGEES! Which the Arabs now would be the end of Judaism in M.E. That would be total unacceptable to anyone who is not a leftist!

The checkpoint and the Security Barriers started after the intifadas. Seems to me they would be pissed off anyways. Not ironically since the security barrier went up there have been no suicide bombs! Try to think outside of your leftist box for once!

Funny how the Jews evacuated every Gaza settlement and removed every soldier from Gaza. Yet the Gazans responded by launching numerous and daily missile attacks number in the thousands!

If the Palestinians want the checkpoints to go down then they should stop giving the Israelis reasons to keep them up!

Cast Lead was a high unfortunate but utterly justifiable and well successful military operation. Once again any country in the world would not sit by for even a week while the neighboring country shoots thousands of missiles at it!

And you have you proven? That you are simply blinded with leftist naivity! Don't toss stones from a glass house.

YES, because Americans don't support Islamic terrorism. And because this country is secular. So your point is flawed at its core!

What a lie! Why have the missile stopped, you arrogant asshole!

If the boy had a suicide vest on the martial arts fighter would be well dead!

And walk into a mall of civilians, into a wedding or onto a crowded bus and kill hundreds!

Interesting you equate killing Jews as just "mischief." Why not just equate Jews to ants, so killing them isn't immoral?

Wow lefty how do you do that ? Please tell us! Please share your military expertise!

Hardest wars to fight! See our troubles in Afghanistan. Terrorist don't wear signs on their back that say kill me I'm a terrorist. They don't even label their hideouts, bomb here I am a terrorist hangout!

But for some odd reason our brave men and women who serve in our nation's military aren't that pussy as to intentionally kill men, women, and children who aren't combatants in Iraq and Afghanistan.
LOL, go ask the Afghanis and Iraqis and they will tell you that collateral damage has happened through out the war. Remember when we accidentally bombed a wedding in Afghanistan. Your memory is very selective. Yes we don't target civilians, but we have killed them by mistake.

Israel doesn't target civilians, but they are fighting in one of the most dense areas in the world and were the enemy has no problem storing bombs, guns and fighters in Mosques, Churchs, schools, hospitals or civilian homes. Where the fighters perfer to take the fight to populated areas, because if they die at least they take civilians with them and win a PR battle!

get real man!

take your own advice son!

GHook perhaps you have a selective comprehension problem, but never did I say our military hasn't hit civilians. What I did say was that our military aren't that pussy as to intentionally blow up families in their homes, simply because their scared to go looking for the actual terrorists afraid that a home could be booby trapped.

It’s funny how some sort of far fetched story comes out when the IDF does something incredibly stupid, it’s either “we swear we thought those little girls playing in their bedroom were snipers so we shot the side of their densely occupied apartment building with two or three tank shells just to be sure,” or some sort of excuse along those lines, offering little evidence to substantiate their claims.

GHook do yourself a favor, I know you being Jewish and all are going to come to the defense of your people. But perhaps you could include some sort of real factual information in your postings, aside from your obviously religiously fundamental obviously biased religious opinion, just a thought.

ohh oh oh oh.. you fucked up now, ya jooo hating antisemite. Welcome to the Scarlet A club.

But, I'll ask again: Are you willing to see jews treated in the US like zionists demand treatment of non-jews in israel.

But, I'll ask again: Are you willing to see jews treated in the US like zionists demand treatment of non-jews in israel.

Are you willing to see Muslims treated like Jews in Islamic countries?

Or how women treated in Islamic countries?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back